Swan in East Brunswick 732-257-4555

Quite possibly the best Korean mare I have ever mounted. Also, price is quite reasonable considering the external circumstances here. Thank god for surgery and the Asian women gene, cause while these two women that work here looked older than most, they truly give look quite good for their age. When I came here, I knew I could drop a lot of cash to cause I know what I wanted here, it was going to be full service and thankfully they were great on their job. Guys who've been here know exactly what its like to ride Lisa or Christine. Two great Korean mares.

Likewise with Lisa, she actually did a good job first with the massage. I was surprised, I thought it would be terrible but then again, the oil she used just made it feel all so nice. Of course the best part was obviously touching here and there of course. At least though she was smiling as I was touching here and there obviously, so that was good. On the flip, we negotiate and it's off to business for everything. I went for the opposite really, wanted her to go hard on the Mish. I wanted to feel. I was surprised too, she quite tight considering I'm not the first one in nor am I the last. Just that feeling you know. Can't describe it. Told her than to have just finish me off with CIM. Surprised she actually would do it, and just seeing her stop sucking and merely taking it all in. Felt too good.

60+100 tip