Swallow every drop craigslist ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm Henry. I'm new here.

This goes back about a year ago. I had the number for a while and I never showed up for our appt. One night soon after midnight I gave in and texted her again. She said to pick her up at a gas station in Amityville/Coipage on Montauk Highway. It seemed a little sketchy, it's the first time I was looking for a moving target. I'm used to the motel/AMP scene.

I pull into the gas station, which looks abandoned at night and give her a call. She appears out of nowhere and gets in the car. She's got dyed red hair, skinny, she's Polish or Russian, wearing red basketball shorts, and she has a lip ring. I ask her, "Where to?" She tells me where to go, a secluded place, on the south side of Montauk Highway. It's a foggy night and the smell of marijuana on her is soothing.

We park and she asks what I want.

The ad read: Hi it's 60bbbj 160sex and 220anal 20 extra to swallow or 50 facial call or text to set up appt. 6314820992 located in copiague.

I think I haggled for 140 for fs and she said she didn't have a condom. I went into my trunk to get one and we proceeded to get down to business. My back seat was full of shit from this bbq I was at earlier so I tried to get her to fuck me on top, but with the steering wheel in the way, we finally settled doing it doggie style over my center console. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I found a nice groove. I kind of liked my one hand on the cool glass of the passenger window and the other straddling her torso, as to not lose control.

It took me a while to cum, as a result of the alcohol I consumed earlier or the fear of getting caught. She told me not to finish inside and I did my best to oblige.

The real kicker came when we cleaned up. She asked if I could take her to 711 before I dropped her back in her area. I did so, though I did consider leaving her there. She bought a Gatorade or whatever and I dropped her back at the gas station. All in all, I went home feeling pretty damn good.

I tried to get a bbbj with the added option of swallowing later on in the summer, but I ended up skipping out on that appt too.

I've texted her recently, but she never responds anymore. It's a shame because I kind of retired from the scene, but if I were to go back, she'd be the one.

Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.