Susie Hungarian Spinner 347-586-1318 Melville new# 347-855-0473

Came across an ad for Susie a Hungarian girl. After a light search, I found a couple reviews on a different ad site. I have never been with a Hungarian chick that I knew of and was curious. Shot her a text was quoted $200hh & $300hr with the address. Classier Hotel in Melville. Asked if her photos were real she sent a couple more. She mentioned checkout was at 1030. So I head over.

Arrived. Texted her for room, she responded quickly. Got to the room. Went up. She opened up. Pics are 100% her, just smaller then I expected. Very tiny. I'm not a spinner guy but if I was going to classify one, she would be my prime example.

I leave donation for the hh and we both strip down. Some small talk. I lay, she wipes down Jr. Gets a cover on and starts cbj. Decent head, tiny mouth. She did have lipstick on so watching her lips stretch around my cock was a nice site. When I was getting erect she pulled Jr out jerked him and said "good morning." I leaned up sucked on one of her mosquito bite tits for a second. She lubed me up asked what position. I got her on top for a short moment the rhythm wasn't there. So switched to doggy. Little butt to grab onto. Watching my cock squeeze into her from the back was real hot. Wasn't long before I was filling the bag. Way quicker then I planned. She turned around removed the cover and made a joke on how quick lol. I just complimented her. Offered me spray and paper towels for clean up. Got dressed some more small talk washed my hands. She brought me my coat when I came out the bathroom. Hug and kiss on the cheek, off I went.

She told me she lives in Hungary and is just visiting. Accent, but Decent english. She was checking out and headed to Jersey for a bit then back to her country. I asked if she was busy in NY she said, "So-so, a lot of people think I'm fake. Maybe If I come back people will see again and realize I am not." I told her thats a good idea. So she will likely be back.

Overall $200 for hh. I could of went for a ss but was not an option. She was very cute, sweet personality. Just not my usual preference of body type. Had no problem getting the poison out though thats for sure. Will I repeat? You never know. But if you are "Hungary" for a spinner keep an eye out lol.

Stay safe ya'll.

She's back on Long Island until June, maybe until July. Still uses the same number.

She's not just a spinner, she's absolutely tiny. More like a pixie. I don't think she's even 5ft. Tight little body. She says she's in her early 20's and I believe her. She's not quite as attractive as her filtered pics. Her face is a bit rougher with not-so-great teeth. She responds to texts quickly tho.

$200HH/$300HR

Nice hotel on 110 in Melville. Text her and get the room number. Hand over the donation and we make small talk as we take our clothes off. She gets right to business after telling me to pop on the bed. CBJ to CFS. Allowed to DATY and she's clean as a whistle ... I guess she didn't like my technique because there wasn't any feedback.

Not an ounce of flab, small butt and tits, but I prefer the girls to be fit and small than fat with giant ass & tits. If you're looking for GFE, you won't get it here.

After I blow in the bag, she takes the condom off and hands me the paper towel roll to clean myself off. We made some more small talk and then she gives me a hug goodbye and tells me to close her door when I leave.

Easy to contact via text. Confirmed for the hhr for $200. She also said that BBBJ was available for an additional $50 but she would only approve that option on a case by case basis in person. Got to the room. I'd say her appearance is in line with what Quick said above - she is a tiny chick with a nice body. I'd give her face and teeth a little above average. She greeted me and I laid down the donation and started to get comfortable. She counted the donation then got comfortable herself. I made it clear the additional $50 was for BBBJ.

I made my way to the bed and she followed. She proceeded to give my cock and balls a thorough alcohol cleaning. After the inspection/cleaning she began a nice BBBJ. This lasted a couple minutes, although looking back, I'd probably pass on it. She was good at it, but she kept having little intermissions due to my size and that took away from the experience.

Finally, she put on the cover - I moved her to the bed to start in missionary. She felt nice but she does space out which, again, takes away from the experience. Eventually I turned her over for some lazy doggie - she was reluctant to go to the position, but she complied. I had my fun there and blew in the cover. Alcohol and some paper towels for cleanup and I was on my way.

She was very nice throughout the session but her seemingly detached participation in the main event was a turnoff for me. I likely wouldn't repeat. If you don't want/need a connection, just a nice, petite body, then then she may be for you.

Went to see this one Monday . Spent $200 for half hour . The reviews are accurate as it can be . She does space out or just not into it . Seem friendly a bit but yet idk something doesn’t seem right like she annoyed of me lol . Other then that service meh . She can doesn’t ride to well. You gotta help her . Her bj skill ain’t too good either. Would I repeat?, No . Felt bad about spending $200 but felt even worse for the person who has a brand new 2023 Honda accord sitting on blocks out the place . Had some chick fil a after to make up for it .

I knew the Romanian crew were going to be my vice this summer

After Roxy and the blonde one I decided to try little Suzy out.
She’s tiny but got a nice ass. Actual meat on it. The rest is small and bones but a tight pussy for sure.

texted and got her menu. Saw a prior review which said she was a bit drab so I asked if she did a 15 min rate which was $150

hh 200
45 250
1hr 300

bbbj if clean for $50

She definitely didn’t like the $150 but took it. Very disinterested the whole time but I didn’t care as it was new pussy and I was hoping it was tight.
Cleaned my junk with alcohol then put a rubber on and gave a cbj

2 mins later she says I get one position so I chose doggy. Nice view from the back. Tight pussy too. Warm. Wet. Didn’t last long. Popped and left.

I would repeat for the right pussy but that was it. She’s here a few days according to her ad then leaving the USA.
If you want a tight spinner call her

She definitely didn’t like the $150 but took it. Very disinterested the whole time but I didn’t care as it was new pussy and I was hoping it was tight.
Even if you gave her the $200 for the half, she'd probably be the same. During the deed, she's very disconnected. After we were finished, she was much more talkative and asked me about myself.

I had similar experiences with some of the Hungarian girls in Bellerose. They wouldn't even look at you ... stare out the window while you were doing the deed ... then once you finished, they'd become friendly, give you a kiss and say to come back and see them.

I guess it's a ploy to get them more repeat business. I dunno, but if you make me feel like a leper during the session, I'm not coming back. I don't know if these girls lighten up with regulars, but I never dabbled because I'd rather not waste my time and money. There were girls who were attractive and provided great sessions from the outset. Lillian from the Hungarian crew is still my ATF. God I miss her.

Even if you gave her the $200 for the half, she'd probably be the same. During the deed, she's very disconnected. After we were finished, she was much more talkative and asked me about myself.

I had similar experiences with some of the Hungarian girls in Bellerose. They wouldn't even look at you ... stare out the window while you were doing the deed ... then once you finished, they'd become friendly, give you a kiss and say to come back and see them.

I guess it's a ploy to get them more repeat business. I dunno, but if you make me feel like a leper during the session, I'm not coming back. I don't know if these girls lighten up with regulars, but I never dabbled because I'd rather not waste my time and money. There were girls who were attractive and provided great sessions from the outset. Lillian from the Hungarian crew is still my ATF. God I miss her.
Fuck, I remember Lillian. She was fun and exactly my type

Review-

Saw her for 200 hhr. Was looking for 50 bbj, but when I met her she said no. Disappointing start but she was pretty, petite, accurate pics, A size tits, petite ass, spinner type. I had to jerk it to get myself a little hard as I guess she was expecting her looks to get me hard already. Then she put on a cover and gave a decent cbj for a few minutes.

Opted for doggy and pounded away until I blew in the bag. All business like with me which was a turn off, non GFE, but she is pretty and in her early 20s. Personally, I would not repeat.

She was there in what? Like 2019? I remember her, too. Great session, I should have gone again. Shame she never came back. :(
Yep. 2019. I remember because I bought my new car that summer, and I got a speed camera ticket on my way there on (I believe) LNP (wasn't familiar with the area and I was using Google maps instead of Waze). I was annoyed, but remember thinking that it was more than worth it.