Susi Villa ts parties 347-778-1262

So I swung by 500 west 48th around 10pm. $30 cover. Susi is the only one at the bar. She’s sitting there drinking a red bull and looks so much more beautiful than her pics. I tell her I’m a huge fan and she grabs my dick. We go to a private dance booth and she’s all over me. Dance is $50. I think she liked that I was rock hard already. LFK, tit sucking, then she actually pulls out my dick! She then pulls hers out and we stroke them together. She was actually pretty hard! Kinda medium length cock with nice girth. She turns around and spreads her ass cheeks. I tap my cock on her bare asshole. She turns back around and gives me an amazing hump. Her balls are rubbing my cock so fast that I actually came. I gave her the rest of the money in my pocket, $50. She then tries to get me to go to a “VIP room” and pay $600 to fuck and suck. Not in this lifetime! I tell her I’ll get more money for her since she made me come. She follows me to the ATM. I get $100, give it to her, and she says “aaaw, cheap”. She wears a lot of perfume so be careful going home to your LTR. I wish I was rich so I could pay $600 to ravage that ass. She must be in her 40s now but you would never guess that.