Sunshine Spa - Candy 646-493-3707

Candy had smooth hair, pretty, medium frame, nice body, tattoo down there.
This place is new or they moved from somewhere else, and very clean. Candy greeted me in an airline stewardess type outfit. She looked nice in it and I did not feel I had to ask to see any other girls which could have been around. Maybe you should always do that anyway? She was generally nice, but kept things to the usual script. She would not let me play with her boobs very much which was a turnoff. I kind of lost it because of her pace to move it along, but got it going for a finish. CBJ,CFS. .5 big room, 1.2 extras. YMMV here for sure

Candy had smooth hair, pretty, medium frame, nice body, tattoo down there.
This place is new or they moved from somewhere else, and very clean. Candy greeted me in an airline stewardess type outfit. She looked nice in it and I did not feel I had to ask to see any other girls which could have been around. Maybe you should always do that anyway? She was generally nice, but kept things to the usual script. She would not let me play with her boobs very much which was a turnoff. I kind of lost it because of her pace to move it along, but got it going for a finish. CBJ,CFS. .5 big room, 1.2 extras. YMMV here for sure
Nice review - perhaps you can list the address so guys can know where her place is. The minimal touch boobs thing is a deal breaker for me ( perhaps her other job is actually an airline stewardess because in all my flights they never let me touch their boobs much either— like when they leaned over to hand me my soda and bag of peanuts — maybe some type of airline rule?).
Anyway, part of an enjoyable experience for me is suck on nips and play with their boobs during CG and doggie.