Sunshine Spa, 646 Rt 112, Medford 631-377-0536

I drove by this place several times before finally spotting it on the west side of Rt 112, in a small strip center (where the north side parking lot was jammed with cars being repaired at the shop next door). AFAIK, the only entrance is the unlocked front door which, when opened, exposes all 3 large partitioned and curtained dressing-room-like booths to passersby.

Standard 40h/60H pricing for piss-poor massage which brazenly BEGAN with ST attention to the boys (with no pretense of any LE check whatsoever).

After flip, "LiLi" [6] mimed HJ, asked how much i'd pay, i offered .2, she countered .4, and then agreed to .2.

Scent-free oil, but inept hot towel cleanup, with fresh paper sheet over a reused, sweaty paper pad.

I got the 40h, so a cute/petite "Jennifer" [7] came in and helped me finish at about the 35 minute mark.

Both providers allowed otc, but only LiLi allowed utc with the girls and extended otc attention to her warm, moist Y (through her jean shorts).

Sweet but bumbling help getting dressed + free cold 8 oz h2o.

Total 40+20+5 for almost 45 minutes, but won't repeat unless they stick around until my next oil change (only $20 next door).

I doubt they'll last beyond the end of September.

Last edited:
After not being able to deposit my load anywhere, I tried the Sunshine Spa per OK's thread. Was probably last patron, place empty. Went for the 1/2 at .4, they offered 4 hands for .7, but took .6. Ladies described as sweet, but bumbling, and I second that. Minimal massage, but while Lili sat on my head, and massaged my back to my crack, Jennifer worked her way up my legs up to my crack. She had me hike my ass up to give her access to the family ******. Right hand stroking my shaft, left cupping my balls, and I know it had to be her thumb, but as she was blowing on my asshole it sure felt like she was rimming me. All in all an interesting experience. both allowed otc, and on the flip changed off. Jennifer started, she's the younger one and a little cuter, then Lili took over with jennifer playing with balls & ass again. Then jennifer went back to my shaft, while Lili opened her shirt, and stuck her tits in my mouth. After poor cleanup kept pulling her titties out, and pulling Jennifers out to show me the difference, and kept saying shes #1. Lili is bigger and meatier, and not as cute. All in all a different experience

After not being able to deposit my load anywhere, I tried the Sunshine Spa per OK's thread. Was probably last patron, place empty. Went for the 1/2 at .4, they offered 4 hands for .7, but took .6. Ladies described as sweet, but bumbling, and I second that. Minimal massage, but while Lili sat on my head, and massaged my back to my crack, Jennifer worked her way up my legs up to my crack. She had me hike my ass up to give her access to the family ******. Right hand stroking my shaft, left cupping my balls, and I know it had to be her thumb, but as she was blowing on my asshole it sure felt like she was rimming me. All in all an interesting experience. both allowed otc, and on the flip changed off. Jennifer started, she's the younger one and a little cuter, then Lili took over with jennifer playing with balls & ass again. Then jennifer went back to my shaft, while Lili opened her shirt, and stuck her tits in my mouth. After poor cleanup kept pulling her titties out, and pulling Jennifers out to show me the difference, and kept saying shes #1. Lili is bigger and meatier, and not as cute. All in all a different experience
Sounds fun, what's your conclusion? Good? Bad? or just different? Will you go back?

It was fun, but no massage to speak of, but then they spent the whole time working on my neither region. The experience was good, and I do like threesomes. I would do again if the mood struck me. I might try for some oral release from Jennifer, that's the younger, cuter one.

went to this place today.Had Lili.I walked right in and stood there for about 20 seconds before anyone came to the front.took the hh for $40.Lii was pretty mechanical from the getgo nothing great in my opinion.after i freed the girls it was downhill from there:The cable guy came in and was setting up a computer or something...this freaked her out to the poin t she was just basically looking through the curtain and giving me a rushed hj.this really bugged her out.the guy kept going in and out and it kind of made a not that exciting session worse.guess thats why after hours is probably better.towel cleanup and off i went.tipped $20.also got a card which gets you free after 10 massages..i threw the card out cause i doubt if i will be back.Also this place is too wide open,no backdoor, and the front door isnt locked.in my opinion i dont think they will last.good luck out there guys!

I drove by this place several times before finally spotting it on the west side of Rt 112, in a small strip center (where the north side parking lot was jammed with cars being repaired at the shop next door). .
Great Review can you post the number so i can put it in the title

I tried this place today. She said her name was Lucy, which I think is Lili in the above reviews. Took the $40 hh. She gave me the reach under and was very playful. She is at least 45-50 YO. After the flip we had 15 minutes left, so I told her to go slow, which she did. Nice build up, allowed a little utc bottom, and had the girls out. Great nips on small b's.

I ask for a BJ, "never, you go somewhere else" So I asked where? She laughed and said I don't know. She did suck on my thumb while finishing me off right at the 25 minute mark. OK clean up. tipped $40, yeah I know....

OK so I finally broke my cherry-albeit at sunshine spa. While I have read numerous reviews on this site i really needed a sure thing today as time was tight. Walked in to Sunshine had Lucy . Asked for soft and was feather stroked for 10 minutes and she went in for the boys from behind. She is in fact 40 something but in better shape than most women for her age.Tight ass,otc on the mound ,breasts and utc on the ass,which I must say was hard as a rock. told her 1/2 hour she kept saying hour we split difference with 45 minutes. basically it was a 10 minute massage with a 30 minute HJ lots of attention to the boys and the ass and a nice slow double handed stroke job. I must say she was a good at massages the boys.decent cleanup with tissues/then hot towel and she basically dressed me. One thing I must say is that the reviews here are on the money so I didn't have to shop around for my first AMP HJ. 50 +30

Had provider "cancel" i.e.. phone tag/confusion/blah ,blah ,blah. So went down to sunshine.Large gas line looming outside for station down road. Parked around corner of building.(you could also drive in on Woodside and pull around side but you still have to walk in front door which is 30 feet from rte. 112. I called them from 2 minutes out -typical chinglish -didn't understand what she said, but did make out "you come now" so I did. After an aggravating morning I wanted a full hour hoping the massage would be good-one never knows at these places. Much to my surprise a 40 something women lead me to one of the semi private curtained rooms walls 8 inches shy of ceiling. decent clean little room with massage table ,chair coat hanger on wall. I undressed and she went through the old soft,medium,hard talk. I told her medium and she embarked on what was a 7/10 massage. She was 40 something typical a's up top tight pants 6/10 face and usual hard amp body. 15 minutes in she was doing nice ST with the thighs and the boys . There was OTC on the mound and UTC on the girls. She had me flip and gave a really nice soft touch at my request for 10 minutes or so and then went to town with a mid massage HE. Clean up was nice -hot towels /wipes. then the massage continued for another 20 minutes. Overall provider was a good masseuse new how to take care of buisiness and even dressed me from head to toe when I was done. Will repeat when needed as this visit was.
THis was my second time here and same service both times. Saw one slightly younger girl
about a 7-8/10 on location. This place is a reliable R & T joint 60/30 cause massage was actually decent.

lovelight i was on that line from 7-830 pm. is that when you were there?Btw gas station was still open when i left ...looks like they had plenty

I've definitely appreciated all the reviews, so I wanted to give something back.
I swung back Sunshine about two weeks ago. It was after dark and not easy to find, but eventually I saw the small "Open" lighted sign near the door.
I was quickly shown to one of the not so private rooms, and was assigned Jennifer. I completely agree with the reviews above: cute, tight bod, late 20's(?). Friendly but limited command of English much made gathering intel challenging. Decent rub, ST, allowed OTC, resisted UTC. After the flip I tried to see if extras were possible, but there was a definite communication gap.
Then she seemed reluctant to make direct contact with ground zero, possibly implying that I should. I literally had to force her hand (maybe she was thinking I was LE?). She got the job done (HE) and fairly well at that. Fair clean up then she sent me on my way.
Half hour, .40 house, .20 tip. I'd return to see above extras

Sunshine Spa Notes

Hey sculptor. There are some pretty extensive reviews on the board if you look back in the threads. I planned on putting my own review but everyone who wrote was pretty right on with their review. So I didn't want to bore anyone. However one thing worth noting about sunshine. My last two visits replicated each other although they were with two different ladies. Both times started with soft touch which was way too quick for my liking and an immediate HJ followed by massage afterwards. Some have had similiiar experiences at other amps and may like this. I however do not. I like the idea of the HAPPY ENDING Concept. I felt as if both ladies wanted to get it over with in fear that the fucking place would be raided and figured let this guy blow his load first in case LE walks in and at least he won't be buck naked. Others seem to think this is done simply because many providers think a massage makes one too relaxed which makes it harder to release so they bang it out in the beginning. I don't know what the truth is. All I know is I like a HE not a HB (happy beginning). Now with all this said...there is a very hot young one here...mid twenties I would say about an 8 with face and body. Personality is zero as she speaks not a word of English and seems a bit robotic. She did however engage in DFK while she was stroking me. This was her choice and not mine. She just starting licking my nipples and then kissing me. Still...it almost seemed like it was planned if that makes any sense. I would think that much more is on the menu here. I would also bet they charge a pretty penny. I one time left only 20 tip after an hour massage...she was SO angry but I did this because my hour was only 45 mins. I said...hey you didn't do an hour! She shut right up and said okay okay. And let it go. I'm very surprised this place is still open....but I drove by yesterday and it was still going strong. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.