Sunrise Foot Spa Massapequa 929-272-2624

I decided to drop by this morning about 20 mins after they opened thinking I could get in there before it got busy, boy was I wrong lol. Turns out I had to come back about an hour later. They were busy right at opening. Which I took to be a pretty good sign, and I had the itch it has been awhile since I’ve been to an AMP due to covid. So I left and went back and hour later, and was directed into a very clean room by Amy, everything was clean. She had a mask on, and masks stayed on the whole time. She seemed like she would have a cute face with the mask off and seemed to be in about her mid to late 20’s slim about 5’4. Another good sign to me!
I decided to go with a HH for $40 since it was my first time going to this place. Everything was on the up and up. The massage was ok, she asked if I wanted hard or soft I said hard and that’s what I got. I got only a little bit of ST on my upper thigh and crack which I love and was started to get me going But then things kind of took a turn for the worse. I hear the bells go off indicating someone just came in and I hear, “Is your boss around?” And it sounded like it was LE. This guy goes on to say he tracked his 16 y/o sons phone because him and his wife couldn’t find him. He said they called his friend and he told them he was at that establishment, and I’m guessing his phone said he was there too. When his son did go home he admitted he was there and that he got a HJ.
Now I don’t know which girl he was talking to but he was saying his wife wanted to call LE unless he could talk to a manger and get a refund for the 2 times his son had been there. I’m thinking I have to get the fuck out of here, And of course this could only happen to me, I was about to get flipped over, and I was also thinking I wasn’t going to get my HJ now! So the girl got on the phone with someone and I guess they gave him the refund because he left.
So she flips me and finishes the job which was good but I was focusing so hard to make it quick because now I just wanted to get the hell out of there now. Who knows what’s going to happen this guys wife might call LE anyway. I ended up getting 40 mins instead of 30. Tipped 40 and got the hell out of dodge lol! I can laugh now but wow, I’m not sure I’ll be going back that guys wife might still call LE and that kid got 2 for free, which I feel bad for the girls because it probably came out of their pockets. Lol I couldn’t make this shit up if I tried I’m not that creative only me lol. So what do you guys think would it be safe to go back or just stay away?
Nah..just send someone over and get a refund for you!

Came across their ad and the postings here and visited today. It's relatively close to me in Massapequa. Typical AMP storefront. The must have an AMP catalog the all buy their posters from. Nice and safe location, not animal vets or residents around to make it difficult. I called from across street and went right in. Nice greeting handed over $60 for an hr. Nice large room heated table, clean linen. No paper shit. Full walls and real doors. Typical AMP music from the AMP catalog. I'm laying there naked and in walks Vivian, a very pretty 30ish Chinese lady nicely dressed not whorish. Nice face nice ass. I get a wonderful massage and lots of ass play and reach around. On flip a nice hj with pants s little down so I almost have my finger on her butthole and she's faking a great fake moan as she gets the poison out. Finish with nice cleanup and a great foot massage.. nice job helping this old man get dressed and I'm out. _60 tip and she is very happy. Recommend if you want a great massage with release. Total 120, no bullshiit negotiation just like the others here say.