Sunny Spa new number, 929-568-9888 old 929-204-8875 Huntington

I had a massage last week there, I was greeted by a girl about 30s named Kiki, not bad looking, I asked 1 hour massage/$60, she try to talked with me although her English no good, but she’s nice, worked a lot on my ass makes me feel so hot, she finally asked me flip. On the flip, her hands started to roam and placed my hands on her ass, I asked I gave u good tip if I can kiss ur pussy, she smiled and took her clothes off lay down on the table, I tried to pleasure her, she gave me good feedback then I explored her ass, it seems like she’s very enjoyable, both of us got wonderful ending, after all, I tipped her $100

I had a massage last week there, I was greeted by a girl about 30s named Kiki, not bad looking, I asked 1 hour massage/$60, she try to talked with me although her English no good, but she’s nice, worked a lot on my ass makes me feel so hot, she finally asked me flip. On the flip, her hands started to roam and placed my hands on her ass, I asked I gave u good tip if I can kiss ur pussy, she smiled and took her clothes off lay down on the table, I tried to pleasure her, she gave me good feedback then I explored her ass, it seems like she’s very enjoyable, both of us got wonderful ending, after all, I tipped her $100
This review sounds like "Kiki" was typing it with a translator app.

I pass by 825 Jericho Turnpike a few times per week. Since they were raided they appear to open only a few days per week. Actually passed by there yesterday and the open sign was on.

L

Louir

Probably my last post because I've had more than my fair share of massages but I'll help you out. The place reopened but I believe just during the weekend. Trying to stay lowkey or something. Went there a couple of weeks back. The massages were good and the girls were nice. Treat them well and go at your own risk. I'm starting to here about more raids recently which is why I'm leaving the game.