Sunny Spa 347-988-8287 FiDi

60 Pearl St, 2nd floor
Review from a few days ago, once again I forgot to ask for the name, sorry about that

Late afternoon I called to arrange a same day session => no problem I could come in 30 min later.
It is right next to a restaurant, outdoors seating was full, nobody looked at me in a weird way but still I was glad the door opened quickly after I buzzed. (lol @ this noob getting paranoiac)

After entering I only met one woman, who took care of me the whole time. Asian, I would say 40s but unsure, I can't really remember more about her appearance, with the face mask and the regular clothing nothing stood out, but not bad looking at all. The place itself is not luxurious but looks clean.

I gave her the $80 house fee and got my towel and flip flops, then headed to the TS. Standard TS, she washed me thoroughly and we went to the massage room.

The massage itself was very good, she used a lot of strength and pushed deep in the knots just like the way I like it.

After the flip she asked me "what do you need?", I asked "what's available?", and she mimicked hj, bj, and added "or everything".
I said hj is enough, she said "it's 60, ok?". I thought it was a bit much but I agreed. Her stroking technique was very good, rubbing my balls and thighs with the other hand, and I popped in less than 3 minutes (it took me by surprise as the younger "civilian" girls I'm used to usually have bad technique)
Quick cleanup then 2nd half of the massage, nothing to add.

Overall I'd say her technique was great but the session had no soul. She never positioned herself in a way that would let me touch her, never gave a sexy vibe to the session, it was more like an industrial process, but again very well done technically (it's funny to compare this with my first review, complete opposite). Bonus points for the high quality of the massage itself.

The fact that BJ and FS are on the menu could be of interest for some of you, it's always good to know, but I forgot to ask the fee, my apologies.

1 hour / $80 house + $60 happy ending = $140 total

I did not dislike the session by any means but I did not leave as satisfied as the first time in the Maiden lane spot even though the hj was 10 times better in terms of technique. (please let me know if doing comparisons between spots is not allowed in reviews)

justme

homo economicus
for a lot of places the handjob is just small detail and the massage is the focus. These tend to be places / providers with better massage technique. Honestly, given the time splits, on an hour session I’d much rather a good massage and mediocre hand job than vice versa.

Thanks, I did not find anything in the rules prohibiting it, but I was thinking maybe it's bad etiquette...

I think I came in expecting too much, as you say the focus is the massage. Maybe my first AMP experience was not standard and set the bar too high for the next ones!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
60 Pearl St, 2nd floor
Review from a few days ago, once again I forgot to ask for the name, sorry about that

Late afternoon I called to arrange a same day session => no problem I could come in 30 min later.
It is right next to a restaurant, outdoors seating was full, nobody looked at me in a weird way but still I was glad the door opened quickly after I buzzed. (lol @ this noob getting paranoiac)

After entering I only met one woman, who took care of me the whole time. Asian, I would say 40s but unsure, I can't really remember more about her appearance, with the face mask and the regular clothing nothing stood out, but not bad looking at all. The place itself is not luxurious but looks clean.

I gave her the $80 house fee and got my towel and flip flops, then headed to the TS. Standard TS, she washed me thoroughly and we went to the massage room.

The massage itself was very good, she used a lot of strength and pushed deep in the knots just like the way I like it.

After the flip she asked me "what do you need?", I asked "what's available?", and she mimicked hj, bj, and added "or everything".
I said hj is enough, she said "it's 60, ok?". I thought it was a bit much but I agreed. Her stroking technique was very good, rubbing my balls and thighs with the other hand, and I popped in less than 3 minutes (it took me by surprise as the younger "civilian" girls I'm used to usually have bad technique)
Quick cleanup then 2nd half of the massage, nothing to add.

Overall I'd say her technique was great but the session had no soul. She never positioned herself in a way that would let me touch her, never gave a sexy vibe to the session, it was more like an industrial process, but again very well done technically (it's funny to compare this with my first review, complete opposite). Bonus points for the high quality of the massage itself.

The fact that BJ and FS are on the menu could be of interest for some of you, it's always good to know, but I forgot to ask the fee, my apologies.

1 hour / $80 house + $60 happy ending = $140 total

I did not dislike the session by any means but I did not leave as satisfied as the first time in the Maiden lane spot even though the hj was 10 times better in terms of technique. (please let me know if doing comparisons between spots is not allowed in reviews)
Generally speaking not so no one should be taking this as why it's ok to post about a place in another spot's review thread. However, in the case where the poster recently wrote reviews of both places saying they liked one better is allowed. This is very different than simply jumping into a review thread and making a comment about another spot.

HEADS UP on fraud:
This particular Sunny Spa shut down in mid-2022. I walked by 60 Pearl today and the 2nd floor is under construction and the front door downstairs at street level is wide open for workers bringing in construction materials.
A couple of weeks ago a fresh listing appeared on another website for a Sunny Spa at the same address, with two reviews for the same provider, Chelsea, that are clearly fake on how similar the sentences are. There are two new numbers listed instead of the 347 number in the title above.
212-239-3800 which belongs to a Sunny Spa on 34th St, midtown. I called and asked about Pearl St location and they hung up.
424-261-1626 which is CA area code, chat-only number that responds quickly and would love for you to send them the house-fee via epayment immediately to "confirm" an appointment with Chelsea at this location. I wonder how many have fallen for this scam?
Just a heads up for those exploring FiDi.