Sunny at #1 Edgewater Asian spa (201) 224-8778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker. Read a couple other reviews from other boards and since I’m near to the area, gave it a try. Find a laundromat and step up. Sunny buzz me in. Actually I called ahead to make an appointment and make sure she was working based on other reviews. She is decent looking, above avg, Chinese, speaks good English. Top is good, but not as big as one poster mentioned. Bottom half is not bad either. Wore stretch pants and t-shirt. She kept her mask on, but didn’t force me to do the same. Place was clean, locker room available. Massage skills are top notch in amp and she lasts it nearly 20 minutes or so. Pretty nice. ST somewhat mechanical but breath-taking from time to time. Asks what I want, drops her dress. She hops bounce on me with her bouncing top and then reverse to show me bouncing her small butts. She pumps it out really hard and I moan. Will go again some day, just not regularly. This is a standard R&F, which is all I was looking for. Delivered as expected, 70/120, no haggling or request upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.