Sunday Spa 929-204-5381 Whitestone new# 929-204-5381

Spa is on the second floor of 14907 14th Ave in Whitestone. Rang the bell and drew Juju. She was wearing lingerie but couldn't fill it out...chicken legs, small boobs - not very stimulating.

Was already there so I opted for half an hour. Rooms with doors, ceiling about 3/4ths and legit massage tables.

Fairly decent rub with oil. Clean up with paper towels...slight teasing then flip over. She wanted $120 for CBJ and wouldn't budge so I just said more massage.

$40 for the hhr and $20 tip.

I don't know the number for this place I walked in on a whim. I was sore from working in the yard and needed a massage. I have seen this place around because it's on a busy street, 14 ave. It's in the second floor. I was ready to get a hand job but my goal was a good rub down. I saw 2 petite Asian women, youngish I'd guess about 30. Both are attractive. 1 leads me into a room and I immediately see it's not the service in looking for. There's a well padded massage table but it's up against the wall. Before getting undressed I tell her I want an hour massage but she makes the universal pantomime of humping. I asked her the price she said 60 for the hour and tip. I knew I didn't want to stay but out of curiosity I asked about the price for sex. She wanted 160, on top of the 60 for the house. If I were less sore and more horny I might have stayed because she was attractive and flirty. Instead I left to look for a real massage. I didn't want to go into Flushing because it's such a pain in the ass. I ended up not finding a suitable place and going home.

Whitestone on 150th Street

Needed a massage and a little extra, so gave them a call. Lulu was the only one working at 10 am. I gave the 60 1hr fee and Lulu gave a decent massage. After a 25 minute of medium massage, flipped and she asked what I want. Ask for BBJ and 100 was offered and accepted.
B size and shaved, with a little gut showing. No DT, but adequate BBJ got me to start shooting. She backed off and I could not completely empty my load. She tried to continue for another 10 minutes but no dice. Did a little DATY to fill in the hour.
Recommendation: Yes

Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 not slim
Massage: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (no DT)

Whitestone on 150th Street

Needed a massage and a little extra, so gave them a call. Lulu was the only one working at 10 am. I gave the 60 1hr fee and Lulu gave a decent massage. After a 25 minute of medium massage, flipped and she asked what I want. Ask for BBJ and 100 was offered and accepted.
B size and shaved, with a little gut showing. No DT, but adequate BBJ got me to start shooting. She backed off and I could not completely empty my load. She tried to continue for another 10 minutes but no dice. Did a little DATY to fill in the hour.
Recommendation: Yes

Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 not slim
Massage: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (no DT)
I don’t know about anyone else, but that drives me nuts (in a bad way) when the girl stops when I start to shoot. It completely screws up my orgasm. Maybe that’s some fundamental difference between men and women, because most of the pros I’ve seen the last few years stop whatever they have been doing to get me off as soon as I start to cum. And I’ve noticed that a lot of them want me to stop stimulating them as soon as they start to O because they get too sensitive once they start getting off. So maybe they assume we guys require the same type of treatment. A few seem to know better and it makes all the difference. Most stop even though I have told them to keep going. As I said, this is a crucial part of it for me and really separates bad from good service.