Sun Spa Lynnwood 425-361-2504

Rolled in to see Noah the other day. Met at the door by Bonni, for some reason she was all freaked out beca I di not park in the parking lot. My MO is to walk in from the street. Anyway, Noah comes and grabs my hand and asks where I have been. Quick kiss on the cheek and an ass grab as we amble to room 1.
usual set up, 200 on the bed and off with the cloths while Noah gets the TS ready. Hopped on the table for a great TS with Noah naked and lathered up for a fine slippery mutual rundown. Then an excellent full finger up the ass PM. While I am jerking off Noah offered a round of standing doggie, I left off the table and slid my warm and soapy unit into her fine tight pussy. Well, as expected, I blew in about 2 minutes.

quick rinse off and out the door I roll.

Noah is older and knows how to fuck, need I say more?
Still looking to hit up some of your fine NY ladies again soon.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Rolled in to see Noah the other day. Met at the door by Bonni, for some reason she was all freaked out beca I di not park in the parking lot. My MO is to walk in from the street. Anyway, Noah comes and grabs my hand and asks where I have been. Quick kiss on the cheek and an ass grab as we amble to room 1.
usual set up, 200 on the bed and off with the cloths while Noah gets the TS ready. Hopped on the table for a great TS with Noah naked and lathered up for a fine slippery mutual rundown. Then an excellent full finger up the ass PM. While I am jerking off Noah offered a round of standing doggie, I left off the table and slid my warm and soapy unit into her fine tight pussy. Well, as expected, I blew in about 2 minutes.

quick rinse off and out the door I roll.

Noah is older and knows how to fuck, need I say more?
Still looking to hit up some of your fine NY ladies again soon.
You fucked her with soap on your dick?