Sun Gold - 908-668-8888

Was hanging around North Plainfield and found my new favorite spot to make sure I get all my needs met. Great FS here and the girls are all nice providers. I met with Kelly, a sexy little piece of Asian delight. She must be in her early 40's and looked very pretty to me.
I like Kelly because she has all the sexy cute little Asian features, the beautiful eyes, the sweet voice, all of it. But then she pops off her top and these luscious B cups come out to play. The girl has curves is all I am saying.
She starts teasing on my body. Kelly is very cute and flirty, she enjoys her work. She can and will lead me around by the nose and we both know it. She strips off all of her clothes one piece at a time making it sexy and sweet for me to watch. She comes over and puts my hands on her body while she swirls her hips seductively in front of me. She touches and teases on my cock as she goes and I am hard in no time.
Then she kneels down and slips on a cover with her mouth and starts sucking me. After a bit of bird watching, I want inside that sweet pussy. I turn her around and fuck her from behind for a little bit. This takes a moment to work out because she is so small and I'm a little over 6 foot. I can't believe how tight she is. Eventually, we move to doggy because the height difference is not working, and this is much better. I start playing with her butt a little as she is bouncing back and forth against me and this seems to really get her going. She slams back into me and I am pretty sure she came.
Next I go for some Cowgirl so she can finish me off. I suck on her breasts a bit while she starts riding slowly up and down on my cock. She isn't quite big enough to take the whole thing but she does her best. Then she sits up and fondles my balls a bit to really work me up. Finally, she works a finger towards my back door and as soon as she starts rubbing there I blow my load.
Kelly knows what she is doing. All the stamina and drive of a sexy Milfy woman with the experience to deliver a FS dream come true.