Sun Beam Chinese Bodywork, Lynbrook 516-881-0063

Went to this AMP on Merrick Road near McDonalds. Two Chinese girls there. Have seen both. The younger one, LuLu (early 30's) gives a very good massage and standard HE. The older one, Monica (early 40's) also gives a good massage with a standard HE. Some roaming allowed by both. Looking forward to see if I can get further than 1st base with either of them.
Standard fee 60/40. No shower. If anyone hase been there before and have seen either of these girls, please let us know. I will try again and see if I can make it to 2nd base.

Sun Beam Massage in Lynbrook

I know that the girls in this place have many customers. I am shut out many times from making an appointment. I would like to know that if any of you frequent this place to please provide some input on them. I would like to know if other customers are getting better or different service than I get. I am trying to get more mileage that I get and I believe that they may provide the service I am looking for with others. Maybe I am too old for them and they would rather be with younger men.

Sun Beam,Lynbrook

Standard rates 60/40. Monica,40's, gives a good massage. Good ST and may have extras on the menu, for the right person. If you go, please report on your experience. Call first to make an appointment. She seems to be the favorite there. 516-881-0063, speak to Helen, the owner.

i went to this place like 2 years ago..must have switched up management, cuse the last time i was there i got this old lady and she didnt wanna do anything, and had to keep my underwear on.

i went to this place like 2 years ago..must have switched up management, cuse the last time i was there i got this old lady and she didnt wanna do anything, and had to keep my underwear on.
Yeah that was my experience as well about a year ago. Must have switched up the line up by now. Can't imagine they'd do much business otherwise.

Sun Beam Chinese Bodywork, Lynbrook

If you guys have not been there in a couple of years. Try it again. LuLu and Monica work almost every day. I have had very nice experiences with both. LuLu is early 30's and Monica is early 40's. Call first for appointment (516-881-0063). I found walking in was a waste of time because they have gotten busier lately.