Summer Spa One in Passaic 929-329-5304

After seeing the ad, I decided to come to this store and try it out. Enter a glass door up to the 2nd floor, compared to the slightly old street, the store's layout gives a new feel, obviously newly renovated.

I saw 3 beautiful young Asian girls (and one in the room), I chose Cici and paid 60$ for an hour. We showered together for about 10 minutes, then went into the room and she gave me a massage for about 20 minutes or so, then had me turn over, ran her tits all over my body, and asked if I needed any special services for an extra $100$ tip. cici also said she could do bbj for a small tip, but I didn't ask for it. After sprinting on her for a while, I got a complete release. Overall the experience was good, the place is clean and beautiful, purple lights with yellow flashing hanging lights, bright and not lose the atmosphere. It was the prettiest I've ever seen in this area. The girls here are all Asian and quite young and pretty, I will be back sometime to try another one.

Total dmg 160
60$+100$tip
I didn't choose the extra bbj

First time posting, please excuse the shortcomings.

$160 seems to be the AMP rate in NNJ for a fun time with BBBJ and rimming. I’ve been to Gold and 785 spas in Passaic. Jenny at Gold is older but a top 10 deep throat queen IMO.

I’d like to hear more about NNJ AMPs. Keep sharing info

billyS

Reign of Terror
$160 seems to be the AMP rate in NNJ for a fun time with BBBJ and rimming. I’ve been to Gold and 785 spas in Passaic. Jenny at Gold is older but a top 10 deep throat queen IMO.

I’d like to hear more about NNJ AMPs. Keep sharing info
We'd like to hear more from you.
Do you have a review of Jenny at Gold?

Up until yesterday you hadn't posted since 2018. Sharing goes both ways.

Jenny is a popular Asian milf at Gold Spa in Passaic. She likes to fuck and does it well. Her bbbj skills and deep throat are very good IMHO. I’ve tapped her ass but it wasn’t nearly as good as her mouth.
$160 all in - tip is included

We'd like to hear more from you.
Do you have a review of Jenny at Gold?

Up until yesterday you hadn't posted since 2018. Sharing goes both ways.
everyone sees Jenny for two reasons only. Bbfs. Bbfs anal. That’s it. Yes she is good at giving a bbj but you go for the uncovered extras.