Summer bbw 50 516-650-8096

http://longisland.************/Body...y-caucasian-close-to-pt-jefferson-50/38224298

ive seen this chick a few times. Se is a bbw but def not the girl in the pic which she admits.
I saw her in rocky pt (office) and motel near airport.
1/2 hr 100. Gets totally nude....
Massage skills are non existent which was to be expected. Her problem is she never shuts the fuck up and talks about herself and encounters with other mongers the entire session. Not a good thing when mr Johnson is trying to get motivated.
While she claims to only do hj it didn't take much effort to have her lips wrapped around my buddy and giving a decent bbj. She also allowed daty although not usually a favorite of mine with providers, she sat her pussy on my tongue asking fr it.
Finished with cim. No spit either. She told me afterwards to bring condom with me and next time fs. Also 420 friendly..she wanted to smoke next time..

saw her again at motel after she txt me (also not cool) telling me how horny she was. Mr Johnson won that battle. Remembered to bring condom and 420 (very little but still pretty stupid on my part). We smoked a little and got down to business ..after we start she still hasn't shut up again about her bf, clients, how good she is in bed..blah blah blah..without asking she begins bbj...as i start to make a move with condom, she tells me she's having her fucking period..no fs..nice to pull that shit after we've started. Continued an uninspiring bbj while stopping to let me know about the other guys. Don't remember how I came. Haven't been back since.
she's not as sexy (if u like bbw's)as the girl in the pic..l

Yeah but a pump and dump is a pump and dump in my book and if it is cheap (lol) well worth it. Plus like I said if the dollar amount is cheap it is all good in my book as it makes it easier than traveling west. I live out east past Riverhead so I don't like to venture too far west unless it is necessary (work in Pt Jeff).