Suki of ************* ************ Flushing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally decided to do one of those private joints, the ones you don't have to do screening
so I got to the area very descreet quiet building apt, clean so I talk to the guy & explain about some of my issues with big tit girl ads
and doing the bait & switch so he told me suki is the girl online so when led me to the room & i open the door......
GREAT GOODLY MOOGLY I SAW THE BIGGEST TIT ON A GIRL!!! GOT DAMN I WAS FROZEN she look just like online (a little short but DAMN THOSE TITS)
bigger than DDD so she greeted me good english, took my hat & mask and ask for the showers so it was wonderful showering with her boulders pressed against me so after that back to bed she gave me a great smooth massage and the NURU was off the hook those melons on my back she kissing me all over & the then the flip and then see her big huge tits in all their glory as she tittyfucking me then she leans over and gave me a bbbj & her mouth was so warm on my wood
after i gave the cover she complement me on have a big johnson so we did mission but she was extemely tight so I had to take it easy but she was warm as hell
so back to more bbbj told her to switch for 69 and I dine on some sweet kitty and few minutes later volcanic eruption so back to the showers a little play & it was the best one yet $300 well spent

yes they are natural, and I don't know how ya do "two" pops between the massage ,bj then multi positions and all you got is 1 hour
and you get that huge nut release you wanna rest, but to answer that i didn't bring it up. me personal 1 is good enough, i'd try it once in jadespa and I felt like my soul was sucked out of me, felt good releasing 2 but that takes a lot out of you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well I finally decided to do one of those private joints, the ones you don't have to do screening
so I got to the area very descreet quiet building apt, clean so I talk to the guy & explain about some of my issues with big tit girl ads
and doing the bait & switch so he told me suki is the girl online so when led me to the room & i open the door......
GREAT GOODLY MOOGLY I SAW THE BIGGEST TIT ON A GIRL!!! GOT DAMN I WAS FROZEN she look just like online (a little short but DAMN THOSE TITS)
bigger than DDD so she greeted me good english, took my hat & mask and ask for the showers so it was wonderful showering with her boulders pressed against me so after that back to bed she gave me a great smooth massage and the NURU was off the hook those melons on my back she kissing me all over & the then the flip and then see her big huge tits in all their glory as she tittyfucking me then she leans over and gave me a bbbj & her mouth was so warm on my wood
after i gave the cover she complement me on have a big johnson so we did mission but she was extemely tight so I had to take it easy but she was warm as hell
so back to more bbbj told her to switch for 69 and I dine on some sweet kitty and few minutes later volcanic eruption so back to the showers a little play & it was the best one yet $300 well spent
Is ************* the name of the place or Agency?
And where is this place located?

yes they are natural, and I don't know how ya do "two" pops between the massage ,bj then multi positions and all you got is 1 hour
and you get that huge nut release you wanna rest, but to answer that i didn't bring it up. me personal 1 is good enough, i'd try it once in jadespa and I felt like my soul was sucked out of me, felt good releasing 2 but that takes a lot out of you.
All of the girls I’ve seen there offer 2 pops. You just have to let them know ahead of time. I’ve done 2 pops with Isabella, suki, ayumi, and Tiffany. Actually did a double with Isabella and Tiffany with 2 pops. Anyways once you let them know you want to pop twice they’ll shower and start round 1, then massage so you could recharge, then round 2 until you pop or until time is up.

mysterylover is a private place

Mod note: stop trying to post their website.
If they want their website posted here they can take out an ad.
Next time you try to post it I'm deleting this thread and any thread about them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just notice another thread for this place in the New York thread but it’s lock thats why it’s posting now in this section.
That's not the point.
He keeps trying to post their website.
He tried to start another thread that was a thinly disguised excuse to post their website.

ok just to set the record straight you are the one that ask what is mysterylover and i gave the answer
I didn't know you couldn't post there website & as for my previous post you locked it because i put the
phone # in () I got over 1000 looks but no one could comment just because of this () can i repost my previous
experience so i can be apart of this wonderful forum, I know there are rules and you are the boss but if
someone is new the forum teach them instead of punishing them.
thank you will be more careful in the future.

billyS

Reign of Terror
ok just to set the record straight you are the one that ask what is mysterylover and i gave the answer
I didn't know you couldn't post there website & as for my previous post you locked it because i put the
phone # in () I got over 1000 looks but no one could comment just because of this () can i repost my previous
experience so i can be apart of this wonderful forum, I know there are rules and you are the boss but if
someone is new the forum teach them instead of punishing them.
thank you will be more careful in the future.
Yes I did ask and you answered.
Thank you.
I left that part of the post.

But I deleted their website for reasons I hope you caught on to by now.

To be honest there have been a few sketchy posts about ************* which triggers our shill radar.

It's very common for these Asian places to try to get their customers or by themselves to post as much info as possible.
So posts like yours are under more scrutiny.

As far as teaching people how to use the site I don't have the time.
Besides I prefer the old school approach. You fuck up you get slammed on the knuckles with a ruler and hopefully you're smart enough not to do it again.
I know the younger people here would prefer a time out and a safe space but that bullshit doesn't fly here.

Yes I did ask and you answered.
Thank you.
I left that part of the post.

But I deleted their website for reasons I hope you caught on to by now.

To be honest there have been a few sketchy posts about ************* which triggers our shill radar.

It's very common for these Asian places to try to get their customers or by themselves to post as much info as possible.
So posts like yours are under more scrutiny.

As far as teaching people how to use the site I don't have the time.
Besides I prefer the old school approach. You fuck up you get slammed on the knuckles with a ruler and hopefully you're smart enough not to do it again.
I know the younger people here would prefer a time out and a safe space but that bullshit doesn't fly here.
In my younger days I got slammed on the knuckles a lot maybe that’s why I got a life sentence in moderation lol

Hello all. Long-time lurker who finally decided to give back. I decided to try this place out after reading original post.
Appointment was easy to set up via text and I made the trek down to Flushing. Private unit in a large apartment building and lots of close by parking away from the main avenues. Very discrete with door buzzer but also kinda weird as entrance is right across the hall from another apartment.

I drew Ayumi for an hour. $340. Honestly was a bit disappointed in appearance. Pics are heavily 'shopped. Japanese, probably late 30's, early 40's. Nice tattoos and decent body, tits and ass. Kinda the definition of a butterface. But very friendly and spoke good English. Pussy was beat up on the outside so I did not go down on her. It was pretty standard GFE service that you can expect from these places at this price point. Soapy shower in the ensuite shower (no worries about someone going through your stuff) followed by extended oral session, limited rimming. Cover goes on with some ACG and flip into missionary. Lots of kissing, tongue sucking which I like. Finish CIM and then post-coital shower and out the door.

Overall, no complaints about the service. Very accommodating, easy communication and left drained and satisfied. Didn't see any other girls but from my experience with these places you can expect Asian girls who are in their 30s/40s and have some wear on them but still eminently fuckable. I actually like that since they tend to perform better than the young model types who tend to be dead fish. Would add to my list of places but would probably try a different provider next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.