Sugar Babies are not good Girlfriends

A new SB I've now seen about 1/2 dozen times didn't ask me for money last time I saw her but I got it to her. I wasn't sure whether she did it on purpose or not. She was really content during activities just smiling and rocking herself, half-snuggling me, pulling me into her while mish, and had me masturbate her 3 times one of those times nice and slow with her direction amazing pussy playing lasting like 30 min. I'm pretty sure she has no feels for me but who ever knows. Anyway if she does that again about the money do I just go along with it?
Lol, she wants the money. Don't fool yourself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A new SB I've now seen about 1/2 dozen times didn't ask me for money last time I saw her but I got it to her. I wasn't sure whether she did it on purpose or not. She was really content during activities just smiling and rocking herself, half-snuggling me, pulling me into her while mish, and had me masturbate her 3 times one of those times nice and slow with her direction amazing pussy playing lasting like 30 min. I'm pretty sure she has no feels for me but who ever knows. Anyway if she does that again about the money do I just go along with it?
My guess is she didn't ask because she just expects it. You can test it by not giving her money next time.

I had a SD/SB relationship that started as a weekly arrangement went like that for about 2 months she ended up coming over 3-5 days a week staying over, going to dinners etc We canceled the arrangement and ended up more of less dating for about 4 months I think going on vacations even visited her mom out of state 3 times. Just ended a few weeks ago as she had a hard time with the age game Me 48 her 23 was great while it lasted

My SA SB asked me to follow her on Instagram and to like her posts.

Another few months go by and SB sends me the screenshot of another girl I am following on IG. SB asks me if I'm seeing (dating/dicking) this other girl.

SB explains the other girl is her friend, and it could be awkward for the SB if the other girl notices SB following the guy (me) other girl is dating.

SB said if I was dating the other girl then SB would need to unfollow me on IG for reasons of discretion.

SB never asked me not to date her friend, and never suggest we interrupt our SD-SB fling.

Conclusion: SB can be pragmatic, and IG is important to twentysomethings.

My SA SB asked me to follow her on Instagram and to like her posts.

Another few months go by and SB sends me the screenshot of another girl I am following on IG. SB asks me if I'm seeing (dating/dicking) this other girl.

SB explains the other girl is her friend, and it could be awkward for the SB if the other girl notices SB following the guy (me) other girl is dating.

SB said if I was dating the other girl then SB would need to unfollow me on IG for reasons of discretion.

SB never asked me not to date her friend, and never suggest we interrupt our SD-SB fling.

Conclusion: SB can be pragmatic, and IG is important to twentysomethings.
Hope you get to do them together soon

3 years okay , not bad . I mean that what I am looking for ,I am seeking long term. Like that girl I met was perfect but you know the story. That’s my hunt at this point. I wanna take a break from going to the city and getting a sw. I don’t even aim for black girls because I am tired of them. Can’t have pizza everyday you know. Also Nothing has been standing out to me. Online site that post girl for incall and out are hit or miss now. You gotta be really lucky to find a gem.so I need an adorable girl who is gonna be loyal. I know they gonna be seeing other guys for date which is cool with me. That why the trust has to build and I don’t mind paying $100 for the first date/dinner date . She gotta make money somehow, I get it . I notice some of these girls who are looking for long term are just doing it because they in school and can’t work but they going over their head with prices. Which make this discussion perfect here because these girl are here now and once they graduate they go ghost . They leave that past behind and the man she meets who one day become her husband won’t know I fucking them .I feel shit just gonna come back around. I feel one day I’ll meet a perfect SO that was never on these sites but she’ll have a story that she will never tell . Which was she was once a SB Lmaoo . Technology/internet’s pros and cons lol

It's really hard to find a good one these days...tech has corrupted their minds. My first real serious GF was back in 2008/9 when Facebook hadn't really taken off yet and myspace was still a thing. Now with the advent of IG/Twit/tiktok it's all instant gratification and I haven't been able to meet one girl between then and my wife who wasn't all over it getting drooly likes from every desperate guy or banging a new dude every 6 months.

They do say if it flies, floats, or fucks, its cheaper to rent. I am not even that old yet but I have pretty much accepted the fact that beautiful women are out of my league so I can just rent them to fulfill my needs & not worry about their needs outside the bedroom.

Dating a hot girl takes time, money, and a degree of simping that I just won't be involved in. A lot of women get around so much these days that thinking about settling down with some high mileage pussy is not worth it for me. I rather spend that time doing my hobbies and fucking on my own accord.

You hit the nail on the head with that one Mario. I think I managed to find myself a decent one who rarely does social media and is more concerned with keeping the house clean/cooking/working out/playing with our daughter. Yeah she can have an attitude here and there but it's nothing compared to the women I've seen some of my friends married to.

One of my gym buddies married a cute one and had two kids with her, and I found out a little later on that she had prolly banged almost every senior in high school and ran through several guys in college....it's funny how they think they can just wish the past away with no repercussions...I can tell the difference between one that's been ran through with a buncha different hotdogs, and one who's only had a few....

After my disappointing meet up with CC in hodratsville, I threw my cute 20yo SB a text (she’s now 22). She replied quick with a “who’s this?”. Once I described the car I was driving she was ready. Not missing a beat , still looking the same. Same awesome bbbjcim spit. Same slobbering squishy balls feeling driving home.

I blew her off for over a year. To many texts, not much of a conversationalist. And the excitement of new ladies seemed to have put her on my back burner for a long time.

But giving it a year and a half break, she was a very welcome sight for sore eyes.

They do say if it flies, floats, or fucks, its cheaper to rent. I am not even that old yet but I have pretty much accepted the fact that beautiful women are out of my league so I can just rent them to fulfill my needs & not worry about their needs outside the bedroom.

Dating a hot girl takes time, money, and a degree of simping that I just won't be involved in. A lot of women get around so much these days that thinking about settling down with some high mileage pussy is not worth it for me. I rather spend that time doing my hobbies and fucking on my own accord.
And when you’ve lived long enough to see what those hot ones look like decades later you can feel good reliving your yute with a hot 20 something.

After my disappointing meet up with CC in hodratsville, I threw my cute 20yo SB a text (she’s now 22). She replied quick with a “who’s this?”. Once I described the car I was driving she was ready. Not missing a beat , still looking the same. Same awesome bbbjcim spit. Same slobbering squishy balls feeling driving home.

I blew her off for over a year. To many texts, not much of a conversationalist. And the excitement of new ladies seemed to have put her on my back burner for a long time.

But giving it a year and a half break, she was a very welcome sight for sore eyes.
Do you still see 1620? I am probably on the same boat as you about to call her.

Do you still see 1620? I am probably on the same boat as you about to call her.
that’s the girl who I just saw. Seen her twice over the last month. But she just changed her number. She sent me a text from another phone telling me that was her number from now on.

If you can’t get a hold of her, you can always knock on her parents door :D:D:D....

that’s the girl who I just saw. Seen her twice over the last month. But she just changed her number. She sent me a text from another phone telling me that was her number from now on.

If you can’t get a hold of her, you can always knock on her parents door :D:D:D....
Thanks for that tip. Good to know. I know how to reach her.

You mentioned 1620 YEARS ago and based on the post I know who it was and I am like well that makes two of us. I think I met her when she was 18-19. We have a history but like yourself I have been entertained with new females. It's just more exciting majority of the times meeting someone new.

The cover ups for knocking on the door is UberEats, Amazon, or being interested in the house for sale lol.

Thanks for that tip. Good to know. I know how to reach her.

You mentioned 1620 YEARS ago and based on the post I know who it was and I am like well that makes two of us. I think I met her when she was 18-19. We have a history but like yourself I have been entertained with new females. It's just more exciting majority of the times meeting someone new.

The cover ups for knocking on the door is UberEats, Amazon, or being interested in the house for sale lol.
She’s really become my strikeout doormat. I make a few calls when in the mood, and if nothing pans out, she’s always around and willing.

It’s like having that utility infielder that you can use as a relief pitcher after you’ve utilized your entire bullpen.. You know he’s always there as a last resort.... ;)