Sugar Babies are not good Girlfriends

... are not running into any illegal activity such as going to a motel to find a room number or driving around the island in the middle of the night.... It also a girlfriend route because these girls will start talking to you on a day to day basis .
Actually enough of them do do the motel and enough of them won't talk with you.

Actually enough of them do do the motel and enough of them won't talk with you.
Well now you mention your probably right , if there girls are 18-22 or so they don’t have a free place . Makes sense . Well I just wanna retired the going to a motel at 3am . I’ll find something tho . I Just gotta be patient

Looking back. After having a handful of babies. It’s just so much more thrilling to find a provider for the first time.

Babies become more like nagging second wives. Demanding money and to spend time with them. It gets boring after the first dozen hook ups.

It’s not like I have to pay for sex. But the thrill of walking into the unknown and hoping to rip the cloths of of a woman you’ve never met before is such an adrenaline rush.

Looking back. After having a handful of babies. It’s just so much more thrilling to find a provider for the first time.

Babies become more like nagging second wives. Demanding money and to spend time with them. It gets boring after the first dozen hook ups.

It’s not like I have to pay for sex. But the thrill of walking into the unknown and hoping to rip the cloths of of a woman you’ve never met before is such an adrenaline rush.
We both are on oppsite position . I got tired of provider . Maybe it because there no out there atm that catches my eye

We both are on oppsite position . I got tired of provider . Maybe it because there no out there atm that catches my eye
Well this is odd bc I got tired of the free sex :p

Anal.... or you can tell her to use makeup sponges instead of tampons... you’ll never know she’s on her period and then you won’t need an alternative... just sayin
Thank you for these thoughts.

3 weeks out of the month, I put my dick in her vagina.
The other week, I put my dick in her vagina.

Because Im a man.

Wtf
I've had sex with women on their periods. In fact for instance best sex I ever had (see my long post on SA about a year ago) was that case. I'm fine with it. It's always the woman who aren't fine with it even many sexually charged woman seem to shut down. And often including no matter how much you do for them some won't even consider anything to reciprocate during that period hence one reason for my question. It's sometime funny how sex becomes so different in people's minds from other things.

Thank you for these thoughts.

I've had sex with women on their periods. In fact for instance best sex I ever had (see my long post on SA about a year ago) was that case. I'm fine with it. It's always the woman who aren't fine with it even many sexually charged woman seem to shut down. And often including no matter how much you do for them some won't even consider anything to reciprocate during that period hence one reason for my question. It's sometime funny how sex becomes so different in people's minds from other things.
I love fucking girls on the rag. The heavier the flow, the better. Like waaaaarm cherry cobbler.

American Cobbler.

I love fucking girls on the rag. The heavier the flow, the better. Like waaaaarm cherry cobbler.

American Cobbler.
Some say it helps lubricate but I don't notice a difference and in the case of the best sex episode she was horny af I swore she was in heat dunno what was cause was only recipent of some effect.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've noticed the pussy has a warmer feeling if you have sex while on the rag.
But it is messy when you pull out

Also I had one woman who would get a very uncomfortable burning sensation when I came inside of her of she was menstruating.

I agree some women are more hornier than usual when on their period. One of last FWBs would get super horny she used to stop her flow for while when we had intercourse stopping that extra mess afterwards. That was some of our best times together. One time she would abstain from sex until she knew when period would start that just made her extra super horny.

A new SB I've now seen about 1/2 dozen times didn't ask me for money last time I saw her but I got it to her. I wasn't sure whether she did it on purpose or not. She was really content during activities just smiling and rocking herself, half-snuggling me, pulling me into her while mish, and had me masturbate her 3 times one of those times nice and slow with her direction amazing pussy playing lasting like 30 min. I'm pretty sure she has no feels for me but who ever knows. Anyway if she does that again about the money do I just go along with it?