Suffolk's Sexiest Latin & American Girls!! BODYRUBS $50

Wow, guess I'm glad I didn't have enough time to go that day, then. HJ doesn't really do anything for me, and at that price I damn well better get FS. I need at least a BJ or FS to get the job done. And even in FS, I need them to at least try to make me feel like they are enjoying it too lol. If they lay there like a dead fish, or go so over the top with the theatrics, then it just kills it for me. Does anyone else ever have issues with the lotion they use for the HJ? Once they put that stuff on, they can go all day and I'll never finish lol.
Know exactly what you're talking about. I need that friction with a HJ. I tell them to wipe off the lotion - of course if she wants to dribble some saliva on it that's fine.
Never been to this place - just might give it a try soon.

I have been here, it is ok. There is really only 1 girl I find reasonable there and she hasn't been available for the last month so I haven't gone there, she probably left.

When I went there she would be friendly, good massage, great HJ, allowed roaming (nothing below the waist) and removed her top. Cute young white chick. Gave her $40.

The other girls I have had were not friendly, chubby latino girls and so-so HJ. I gave them $20 tip.

They have never discussed a tip structure, one girl said extra for her to take her tits out.

If you have $70-$80 to burn on a massage and HJ you could do worse than this place. Matters if you like to talk to girls who speak English and are easily in their 20's.

I don't think anything else is on the menu.

Saw this on BP and did not see any reviews on this one in CI near carlton and suffolk. Does anyone have any infor or have tried this place out.
The BP link is

http://longisland.************/Body...girls-50-special-dont-miss-out-ac-22/21739612
Is this palace still open? Been trying the phone numbers for days and always get a message for place called "Sensual Touch" but can't leave voice mail per message from phone company - frustrating. Drove thru the area but did not see any signs for Sensual Touch - anyone got an actual address or a good phone number?