Suffolk Latina crews

I see tons of ads for latinas on sites with a heavy focus on Commack, Hauppauge and Farmingville. The pictures are all not believable and there are so many different phone numbers. Some of them have to be part of crews/circuits/whatever. I know some of you use the Lucero/massapequa group to success as the girls are good quality and the prices are pretty good but Nassau is too far for me most of the time when I get a window. Anyone know if any of these others are real, reliable and have decent girls?

I’ve tried a couple in farmingville to mixed success as I was happy with one, not so much the other, but I don’t even know what numbers I texted since there are so many different ads with different numbers it’s hard to keep track. I would love to find a fairly reliable fs Latina group in Suffolk with decent prices. Any help with this search would be greatly appreciated!

I'm afraid that's an uphill battle, my friend. Even if I had a number, it would change tomorrow. As will the girls. There's a thread on here titled Lights Out Riverhead that talks about this type of operation.

I have hit some of the Farmingville girls with mixed results as stated above. I was actually trying to figure out how I could make a review. These girls last for a few weeks and then they are gone. Had two that I really liked, same them each twice. Gone. I texted the same number each time and whoever is on the line would find me a girl. I was requesting the repeats and it worked. Last time though was disappointed with the new girl. Mostly very thick Dominicans but one was an older thin in a good way blonde.

I like them because it's an easy setup. Price is consistent. Girls are pretty clean no obvious signs of drugs. Almost always one available. Rooms are clean in a nice hotel. Girls are pretty friendly.

Downsides are the girls usually barely speak English. Can't always be sure what you are getting looks or body wise. Ad pics are always fake.

But compared to flaky, drug addled, old pics, independent girls usually I walk away feeling like I got a reasonable deal.

I think the Colombian posts might have girls with better English and maybe better looking depends on your taste. I prefer Colombian for looks and Dominicans for service. Ymmv

Texting 914-344-1726 gets me a Dominican girl in Farmingville. 100 150 200 rates. Hope it's ok to post that number. I am sure it is only one of a bunch that they are using. I doubt that I am ever texting the actual girl ever.

929-466-7943 got me a cute Colombian with passable English last week in Islandia at the Hampton. This was after the Bad Bunny debacle so I knew it would be quick a sure thing. Girl was clean, showered, nice and did the job for 100 qv. She was leaving that day and said she would be back in 2 weeks. Ask for the North Carolina girl LOL. So they must be in a rotation. Hard to review as the girls are always changing. 10 minutes after my first text I was inside with her no muss no fuss.

I prefer real girls you can repeat. However the results are so mixed and I find full of let downs. Even indie girls who are posting all the time, we know who they are but service is truly spotty in my experience.

Anyway for these Latinas it's all covered, the hour gets you two pops.

Thanks man! that gives me two numbers to try that at least someone’s had some success with. I love variety so if the girls change frequently I don’t care that much as long as the quality remains strong, which we know it’s always the case.

It's hit or miss but the basics are always there. I've seen them from Woodbury to Riverhead. Some pretty hot, some pretty fat with big asses.

I go in with the qv and see how it goes. If you like you can always stay longer. Sometimes 2 girl is available if you ask. Whatever you want ask I guess.

The ads often say bbj and anal etc. But in my experience that is sales bs. None of the girls have said yes when I asked.

Reached out to the 914-344-1726 number and got a response very promptly. I asked for a pic of the girl working they sent a nice looking light skinned hispanic girl but had my doubts it would actually be her just wanted to see if they would. Told them I’ll come by and they sent me the hotel info. I told them I would be there in 15 mins, actually got there in exactly 15 mins and texted that I was there and got a response about hold on taking a shower, we all know what that means double booked/another fellow monger beat me to it. So I wait about 25 mins and get another text saying that she’s ready I ask for room # and get no response for another 5 mins so I ask for room # again then get a response about how the receptionist is up at the room and it’ll just be a few more mins now maybe they meant house keeping, but at that point I didn’t care and didn’t feel like waiting anymore and if the receptionist was at the room maybe it was due to foot traffic at that particular room and I didn’t want to find out so I left of course as soon as I leave the room number gets sent and I get told to come up but I declined told them I already left they made a few attempts to get me to come back but didn’t like the vibe so chose to leave it alone ashame because if I could find a good Suffolk Latina crew I’d be there multiple times a week! Lol

Reached out to the 914-344-1726 number and got a response very promptly. I asked for a pic of the girl working they sent a nice looking light skinned hispanic girl but had my doubts it would actually be her just wanted to see if they would. Told them I’ll come by and they sent me the hotel info. I told them I would be there in 15 mins, actually got there in exactly 15 mins and texted that I was there and got a response about hold on taking a shower, we all know what that means double booked/another fellow monger beat me to it. So I wait about 25 mins and get another text saying that she’s ready I ask for room # and get no response for another 5 mins so I ask for room # again then get a response about how the receptionist is up at the room and it’ll just be a few more mins now maybe they meant house keeping, but at that point I didn’t care and didn’t feel like waiting anymore and if the receptionist was at the room maybe it was due to foot traffic at that particular room and I didn’t want to find out so I left of course as soon as I leave the room number gets sent and I get told to come up but I declined told them I already left they made a few attempts to get me to come back but didn’t like the vibe so chose to leave it alone ashame because if I could find a good Suffolk Latina crew I’d be there multiple times a week! Lol
Dam 25 min wait hell no. If i have to wait more then 5 min then its not meant to be.

Dam 25 min wait hell no. If i have to wait more then 5 min then its not meant to be.
I feel you typically I’m the same way but deff wanted to try this crew out especially since I can’t seem to get in or get a response from the Woodbury crew that’s been reviewed on here deff turned out being a waste of time

My experiences with the Latina crews are mixed.

The best experience I had was 2 pops for 400 with two girls. They weren’t the girls in the pics (of course) , but they were cute. And they were high and horny. Shaking in anticipation for cock!! All covered, banged each one separately. They would not let you go from one to the other with the same condom on. But overall, Super

But the last one I had didn’t speak a word of English. Cute medium build . She was pounded out so much , she was beat red raw downstairs. She literally caked herself up with KY and then squeezed the tube inside of her. Everything covered, she winced in pain and was in tears as I pounded away. It was messy since there was a half a tube of KY up in her box. But it was kinda hot seeing her in pain. That was 100 for SS.

Yeah I have had a long wait once as well. Had nothing to do so browsed for more options. Usually it is no wait or less than 10 minutes. I hate waiting but I'll plan for 10 minutes. Since in your case the girl would be luck of the draw you might as well hit all the posted numbers for your location and take the first one that gets back to you with a room number.

Idk by the time you drive farther west you wasted time anyway depending how you look at it.

For example a few weeks back I hit that number and had a decent ss 100 with a thick ass Dominican - nice girl. It was ok for ss. 2 weeks ago that number wasn't responding so fuck it blast all the Farmingville numbers and wake up these girls. Two got back to me pretty quick; first one with room number wins. Turns out it was that same girl same OK ss.

Luck of the draw unless you find one you like and try to request. If location is convenient and you are OK with all of the above I wouldn't give up.

Yeah I have had a long wait once as well. Had nothing to do so browsed for more options. Usually it is no wait or less than 10 minutes. I hate waiting but I'll plan for 10 minutes. Since in your case the girl would be luck of the draw you might as well hit all the posted numbers for your location and take the first one that gets back to you with a room number.

Idk by the time you drive farther west you wasted time anyway depending how you look at it.

For example a few weeks back I hit that number and had a decent ss 100 with a thick ass Dominican - nice girl. It was ok for ss. 2 weeks ago that number wasn't responding so fuck it blast all the Farmingville numbers and wake up these girls. Two got back to me pretty quick; first one with room number wins. Turns out it was that same girl same OK ss.

Luck of the draw unless you find one you like and try to request. If location is convenient and you are OK with all of the above I wouldn't give up.
For me it was “the receptionist is here checking on me” that made me decide to leave more so then the unnecessary wait seemed weird/a bad sign to me

I suspect theres not a different girl for each number/ ad. If you see 15 ads in a row for Hauppague or Farmingville or Riverhead, I think there are maybe 4 girls. Whoever happens to be free when you pull into the parking lot is who get.

You would be correct Mr. Jizz...

Needed some loving, tried all my other options in the area. One BS chick wasting my time all the way in Copiague no one else around.

So I hit the number I posted earlier in the thread as usual. 5 or 10 minutes responds back. Ask for a slim girl this time. ok no problem. Show up in Farmingville 15 minutes later. Few minute wait in car then up to the room. Very pretty Colombiana not thick just right. Sweet and nice girl and clean. Upgraded to the hh 150 after seeing her and should have gone the hr. Great bj, good riding, finished Mish all covered. Beautiful girl with long hair. I left happy and wished she was there today.

If only the independent girls were like this. Clean, nice, showered, clean room, no smoke, no problems. No bs. That's why I end up here.

After my double strike out today written about elsewhere I ended up back at this spot LOL.

Text same number say I'll be in Farmingville in 30 minutes. She says the girl I liked last time not available. Ok no problem let's see what I get.

Text on arrival, room number in less than 5 minutes. Head up. Dark skinned Dominican girl. Not bad looking but not great. Not very nice though, mechanical, wanted to keep tits covered. Stay with the qv100, cbj to Mish to doggie. Finish up and out the door minus the nut. This was the least attentive and worst attitude of all the girls I have sampled in this crew. Still got the job done no smoke, no bs, clean room, minimum level of service though.

Luck of the draw sometimes.

Good luck out there.

I see tons of ads for latinas on sites with a heavy focus on Commack, Hauppauge and Farmingville. The pictures are all not believable and there are so many different phone numbers. Some of them have to be part of crews/circuits/whatever. I know some of you use the Lucero/massapequa group to success as the girls are good quality and the prices are pretty good but Nassau is too far for me most of the time when I get a window. Anyone know if any of these others are real, reliable and have decent girls?

I’ve tried a couple in farmingville to mixed success as I was happy with one, not so much the other, but I don’t even know what numbers I texted since there are so many different ads with different numbers it’s hard to keep track. I would love to find a fairly reliable fs Latina group in Suffolk with decent prices. Any help with this search would be greatly appreciated!
Move to queens

Tried 631-964-7033 in hauppauge recently. Very quick response. Usual 100-150-200 prices. Took the SS for 100. Only had to wait a few minutes at hotel for room #. Probably mid 30s, decent face, very good body, almost no English. After taking payment she then texted her handler/whoever like many do but then took out a small notebook and wrote something down. I’d be interested to see how much they keep track of, whether it’s just the basics about payment, time, etc or if they take numerous notes on us.

Anyway I was having issues getting fully hard from the cbj. Good attitude from her in that she kept trying without visibly showing frustration, especially during a SS. Eventually I just stood up, laid her down on the edge of the bed in standing mish and said I’d get it in. Forced in my semi and after 30 seconds or so I was finally fully hard. Gave her a good pounding like that for a little while. After a bit I could tell she was actually enjoying herself from her face and breathing. I’m not one to try and fool myself into thinking these girls actually enjoy sex with us most of the time but there are the rare occasions where things align and we can both enjoy it, and I think that was the case this time. Flipped to doggie and continued the pounding. She got the phone notification which I’m sure was signaling time was up but never told me to hurry up. Eventually I could tell she was for real about to cum but that’s when I finally blew a few seconds before she probably wanted. Sorry hunny. She was definitely visibly a little weak in the legs when she got up. Not that it’s why we are there but it was definitely my best performance in a while with a provider as I often cum pretty quickly, which made me happy.

Overall was there about 25 minutes and was never rushed so absolutely got my money’s worth for a SS which is why I would repeat, but of course with the girls changing constantly the next time could be the opposite experience.

Tried 631-964-7033 in hauppauge recently. Very quick response. Usual 100-150-200 prices. Took the SS for 100. Only had to wait a few minutes at hotel for room #. Probably mid 30s, decent face, very good body, almost no English. After taking payment she then texted her handler/whoever like many do but then took out a small notebook and wrote something down. I’d be interested to see how much they keep track of, whether it’s just the basics about payment, time, etc or if they take numerous notes on us.

Anyway I was having issues getting fully hard from the cbj. Good attitude from her in that she kept trying without visibly showing frustration, especially during a SS. Eventually I just stood up, laid her down on the edge of the bed in standing mish and said I’d get it in. Forced in my semi and after 30 seconds or so I was finally fully hard. Gave her a good pounding like that for a little while. After a bit I could tell she was actually enjoying herself from her face and breathing. I’m not one to try and fool myself into thinking these girls actually enjoy sex with us most of the time but there are the rare occasions where things align and we can both enjoy it, and I think that was the case this time. Flipped to doggie and continued the pounding. She got the phone notification which I’m sure was signaling time was up but never told me to hurry up. Eventually I could tell she was for real about to cum but that’s when I finally blew a few seconds before she probably wanted. Sorry hunny. She was definitely visibly a little weak in the legs when she got up. Not that it’s why we are there but it was definitely my best performance in a while with a provider as I often cum pretty quickly, which made me happy.

Overall was there about 25 minutes and was never rushed so absolutely got my money’s worth for a SS which is why I would repeat, but of course with the girls changing constantly the next time could be the opposite experience.

Just looked up the number, girl looks hot. Did the girl look like the pictures, or at least close?