Strippers

billyS

Reign of Terror
There's nothing better than a stripper that teases, then pleases :)
Ah yes, nothing like a hot young WOC or curvy dark skinned Latina rubbing her tits on you, or grinding her clit on your hard muscular quad during a lap dance, visibly getting herself aroused while your own member comes to life beneath a later of denim and cotton.

Then to have her get on her knees and open your fly and suck your cock untill you explode in her mouth. Right in front of all the other guys getting lap dances.

Those days are long gone.

Wow. Fortunately that has not been my experience. This new generation uses stripping as advertising. Foreplay even. A closed mouth doesn't get fed. If you ask nicely you can be pleasantly surprised.
Yeah I think take out is more available then one would think these days. There are also the social media strippers who live for promoting themselves and OF. The days however of a lot going on in the club themselves are long gone but thats what the Edison Strip is for… the cut to the chase.

Oh man… do I miss that! 2002 I was a senior in HS and we used to go to Wiggles on Queens Blvd…. I can still see the pink and purple neon lol.
One night we go there on a rainy Thursday night in the spring. My buddy had a lucrative little side gig that supplied him with a lot cash for a 18 year old. Anyways he goes in the back with this hot little number she was half greek half Mexican… Christ she was hot.
So PS he’s in there for like 45 minutes, 2AM was rapidly approaching and I was driving. I wanted to get Little Sal serviced before we went home, so me being a good friend I head in the back to get my buddy and not leave him in Rego Park. I’m in the little hallway area outside the back room and I see the girl he went back there with… I ask her if he’s still in there. And if she could give me a dance. She said sure let’s go and oh BTW your buddy is a dick.. ah OK sure, why what did he do.. oh you’ll see.
We park ourself in the black leather loveseat and I look over and he is 4 fingers deep in this Black stripper. Apparently he got a 15 minute dance and when that was up the black stripper walked by and he jumped ship hah

That night was my lucky night and she wanted to prove a point to my buddy, that was he missed out on a good time with her.

I got a really nice 15-20 minute lap dance followed by a top 5 blowjob that absolutely drained the soul out of my body. I went to give her an extra tip and she said No Charge.

needless to say that was her key my wallet for the rest of the year until I went to college that fall.