Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Looks like Jerome Ave in the Bronx is starting to kick up again, I was driving through there for some non monger related business last night (Thursday night/Friday morning) between 2:30-3:30AM, and Jerome, along with the 2 parallel streets to it to the west, between Fordham and Kingsbridge, had some SW's up and down the blocks, so just to be a responsible monger and report back, I drove thru a couple of times to see what was up - there was one that was definitely a Hispanic TS, there were other BSW's and HSW's, some I couldn't tell if they were TS or born women since it was dark, some had masks on, one definitely shook her big jiggly tits that looked real at me as I was driving past though, some low rent pimps standing near them on the corners too, and a cop SUV zipped up one of the blocks with lights on, I definitely wouldn't feel cool with my pants around my ankles in the car on those tight side streets that have no parking, but they are there so there must be worthwhile business going on.

I was driving through Flushing on Saturday night, there was 1 WSW on 35 Ave. I was with someone so I didn't swing around to look for cops and check if she was under cover. She was tall and slim, white woman ass in a black mini skirt.

Had my first post covid Friday night out at my usual cocktail place on W 13th in Manhattan. Every nightclub had very long lines and it was still early. Packed no masks on any patrons.

Was only inside for a few minutes and girl at the bar set off my Pro radar. I never made eye contact but its not long before she comes over and chats me up. Here from Buffalo for her birthday and here is my number. Of course when googling her number I find ad for non gfe petite princess tiffany Buffalo.

I was driving through Flushing on Saturday night, there was 1 WSW on 35 Ave. I was with someone so I didn't swing around to look for cops and check if she was under cover. She was tall and slim, white woman ass in a black mini skirt.
man, I miss the flushing stroll. It’s been dead for two years. Was she on 35th by Farrington and linden? And what time of day?
always a reason to be over there late at night with bowling alley and pool hall & the parkway nearby.

Did she had on a Jean jacket and a hat on ? Brown hair and black sneakers ? Black backpack ?

She had a black outfit on, skirt and kind of a short jacket. I think she was blond. My night vision isn't that great so couldn't really tell if her face was any good, slim legs but not like her bones were showing. It was around 1 AM.
Well , if it help I saw one by the T-Bell on northern and utopia .The face ... well wasn’t my type . But yea it this was around 12am-1am as well.

I was driving through the penn stroll, at first there were a few sw walking near the fast food places, maybe talking to people in the drive through, so that made me want to see what was going on, but it was like others were saying, once you go into the areas behind there, it gets pretty dangerous but not from pimps, sw or police, it's the drivers cutting stop signs, stopping in the middle of the road, cutting through red lights. I talked to two, one wanted 80 and the other wanted 120 for a bj. The one for 80 was slim, medium dark toned late 20's short hair. The one for 120 was light tone mixed with braces early 20's.

But then I went up near pitkin and saw a very thing wsw, walking very fast and def on something. She said she was 33 and said 25 for a bj, she seemed to be the only one walking so fast, but I passed because she seemed at little out it. The pitkin area is still dangerous with drivers, cutting reds and stop signs, but penn is like 10x worse and the last thing you want is an accident and then getting the police there or a hit and run.

I was driving through the penn stroll, at first there were a few sw walking near the fast food places, maybe talking to people in the drive through, so that made me want to see what was going on, but it was like others were saying, once you go into the areas behind there, it gets pretty dangerous but not from pimps, sw or police, it's the drivers cutting stop signs, stopping in the middle of the road, cutting through red lights. I talked to two, one wanted 80 and the other wanted 120 for a bj. The one for 80 was slim, medium dark toned late 20's short hair. The one for 120 was light tone mixed with braces early 20's.

But then I went up near pitkin and saw a very thing wsw, walking very fast and def on something. She said she was 33 and said 25 for a bj, she seemed to be the only one walking so fast, but I passed because she seemed at little out it. The pitkin area is still dangerous with drivers, cutting reds and stop signs, but penn is like 10x worse and the last thing you want is an accident and then getting the police there or a hit and run.
Yea I was around that area yesterday morning and this morning . That $120 for Bj girl with braces is out her mine . She small and light? She looked and sounded like she was on something . Even her walk , she was shaky . I told her $80 and she said yes but she wanted to me to pull over on the side and do the deed while cars are driving pass by. I passed. Plus cops love taking a random peep.this was yesterday morning btw
This morning I saw a wsw around pitkin. She was wearing them 80s spandex /gym onesie type. Said $30. Told her $20 since I didn’t wanna break my bill. She said nope but that she can suck a mean dick lol