Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Tasha From Cozine ... her stock is going down. Very friendly but ain’t gonna lie, she been having some odor issue. I feel bad because she very nice but the smell is a turn off . I go soft . I hate it .i seem other girl and don’t have that issues , maybe is my sense but maybe you guys can tell me if I am bugging .

Tasha From Cozine ... her stock is going down. Very friendly but ain’t gonna lie, she been having some odor issue. I feel bad because she very nice but the smell is a turn off . I go soft . I hate it .i seem other girl and don’t have that issues , maybe is my sense but maybe you guys can tell me if I am bugging .
Maybe she getting popular and don’t have any place to wash her coochie after each customer. That why if she really hot that you should recommend she get a room and place an add here on UG she might even make more.

Maybe she getting popular and don’t have any place to wash her coochie after each customer. That why if she really hot that you should recommend she get a room and place an add here on UG she might even make more.
Sounds like a overheating car lol. I tried calling her ahead of time so I can be the first one but I still have the same issue , either she does this job elsewhere before or it just the way it is . Oh well lol

That's funny because she posted a meme on Instagram earlier today that read "2019 smells like millions" I guess it should have read FISH instead of Millions

That's funny because she posted a meme on Instagram earlier today that read "2019 smells like millions" I guess it should have read FISH instead of Millions
I went to the cozine stroll 3 weeks ago and it was dead at 11pm for 25 mins No one out on a Thursday. So I went again this Friday 230 am drove around for 15-20 mins No one.

This stroll is either dead or just has a very short window frame that girls are out. It would be hard for me to even choose a girl she would have to be sexy but it's cheap af. So I was like if I find something fuck it. But nothing.

I went to the cozine stroll 3 weeks ago and it was dead at 11pm for 25 mins No one out on a Thursday. So I went again this Friday 230 am drove around for 15-20 mins No one.

This stroll is either dead or just has a very short window frame that girls are out. It would be hard for me to even choose a girl she would have to be sexy but it's cheap af. So I was like if I find something fuck it. But nothing.
Most girls start coming out at 3am. Go anytime between 3am and 7am. You'll see lots of girls. The stroll isn't dead. Its alive and well. Got girls from Baltimore and Virginia here and they love it. A few regular girls won't be seen over the next coming weeks cause most of them are going to cali or somewhere else for a little bit but they'll be back.

Most girls start coming out at 3am. Go anytime between 3am and 7am. You'll see lots of girls. The stroll isn't dead. Its alive and well. Got girls from Baltimore and Virginia here and they love it. A few regular girls won't be seen over the next coming weeks cause most of them are going to cali or somewhere else for a little bit but they'll be back.
3am to 7am?? Wtf I remember before last year I went at 1030 latest and many would be out. Once I went at 230 and soooo many were out.

That's a hard time for me to go. Probably not gonna happen. Good info though. Shit I remember last yr. I scooped up a girl from there Nicole black girl sexy I described her before she was 5ft4 nice ass nice tits looked like just smokes trees. Bbbj and fucked her at the telly gave her $100 and fucked her for over an hour.

Went one other time around 8pm and girls were out. Kinda strange. Even this year earlier a Latina Black mix girl phat ass big titties I seen her out around 8pm.

3am to 7am?? Wtf I remember before last year I went at 1030 latest and many would be out. Once I went at 230 and soooo many were out.

That's a hard time for me to go. Probably not gonna happen. Good info though. Shit I remember last yr. I scooped up a girl from there Nicole black girl sexy I described her before she was 5ft4 nice ass nice tits looked like just smokes trees. Bbbj and fucked her at the telly gave her $100 and fucked her for over an hour.

Went one other time around 8pm and girls were out. Kinda strange. Even this year earlier a Latina Black mix girl phat ass big titties I seen her out around 8pm.
Idk about other times. What I do know is that I been going to this stroll for 5 years and every summer the crowd changes a little bit. But so far every girl I've picked up has told me they usually come out at 3am, or they go to another stroll then go there for about 6am. Like Fire. She starts at 3am in queens then by 6am shes in Brooklyn.

What is this odor you speak of? Care to elaborate? It sounds intolerable.

You find one or two out early or most of the day. That’s because their really need to make some money and hate the competition. When there really hottie out the soso girls don’t make money so there either come out early or work later weather permitting.

Been out the past four weekends. First 3 weekends on Sat around 4-5 AM. wide selection, very busy morning. this past sat i went around 6 am. only saw 4-5 girls out. most getting picked up as soon as they were being dropped off.

Mod note: would have helped if you told us where "you were out".
Consider this a constructive criticism, next time your post gets deleted before it sees the light of day.

Last edited by a moderator:
So went here Sunday Cozine ave at around 1am. They had 3 girls out, the Spanish /black girl big ass kinda chubby, another girl who's a dub and a last girl not bad 5ft3 tits ok, ass above average. Looks about early 30's black girl might've scooped her. But she said no bbbj so I dipped.

Went again yesterday around 9pm saw just one girl rainbow colored hair asked bbbj. She said no. I said u sure I got another $20 make it $70 bbbj & FS she said yea after thinking about it. Cars behind me came back around. Got better look of her 5ft4 youngish mid 20's max small gut. No real ass for a black girl ehhh a face maybe 6. So I passed, anyway rainbow colored hair black girl bbbj & FS $70.

So I was determined today to fuck or get a bbbj from a girl at Cozine Ave. I pull up don't see anything it's 10pm. I then see a White girl I'm like what?? I drive by she has thigh high boots low shorts but not too proactive. T shirt not super tight. She looks young. She's on the phone I drive by. I swing back around shes off the phone I pull up get a good look.

Face she's a 7.25 prettiest streetwalker I've seen in years if not prettiest ever. Blue eyes about 5ft4. Body decent though nothing special no ass, tits look medium max. Legs ok. Body probably a 6 25. Ask her name she says Bonnie. I tell her just to be safe looking good Bonnie. She smiles she says what do you want. She doesn't seem like 5-0 so I say all of it. She tries to open the door. My door is locked. I say how much?? She says everything $150!!!!

For a streetwalker!! I'm like that's a lot of money Bonnie she smiles and walks away. I mean 10-15 mins not even sure bbbj was on the table which it most certainly should be at that rate. This girls dillusional though. Even though she is better than probably all of the girls there face wise. Bodywise I doubt it and doubt many dudes are spending that type of money for a quick fuck in a car for a Streetwalker!! If she wouldve said $100 I migteve even considered it. Gf texts me and I decide time to leave. I think Cozine is gonna be hard to find the right girl smh.

Have any of you tried this girl??

Went here this morning 730am and there were 10girls out!!! 3-4 were attractive. A white girl looking kinda sloppy which wasn't one of the 3 or 4 attractive girls. I asked all 3 or 4 bbbj they all said no. So I passed. Went to a Flushing mp, later during the day.

So went here Sunday Cozine ave at around 1am. They had 3 girls out, the Spanish /black girl big ass kinda chubby, another girl who's a dub and a last girl not bad 5ft3 tits ok, ass above average. Looks about early 30's black girl might've scooped her. But she said no bbbj so I dipped.

Went again yesterday around 9pm saw just one girl rainbow colored hair asked bbbj. She said no. I said u sure I got another $20 make it $70 bbbj & FS she said yea after thinking about it. Cars behind me came back around. Got better look of her 5ft4 youngish mid 20's max small gut. No real ass for a black girl ehhh a face maybe 6. So I passed, anyway rainbow colored hair black girl bbbj & FS $70.
Girl with rainbow hair, I seen her before but never partake. She hardly there . She tend to show up really late
So I was determined today to fuck or get a bbbj from a girl at Cozine Ave. I pull up don't see anything it's 10pm. I then see a White girl I'm like what?? I drive by she has thigh high boots low shorts but not too proactive. T shirt not super tight. She looks young. She's on the phone I drive by. I swing back around shes off the phone I pull up get a good look.

Face she's a 7.25 prettiest streetwalker I've seen in years if not prettiest ever. Blue eyes about 5ft4. Body decent though nothing special no ass, tits look medium max. Legs ok. Body probably a 6 25. Ask her name she says Bonnie. I tell her just to be safe looking good Bonnie. She smiles she says what do you want. She doesn't seem like 5-0 so I say all of it. She tries to open the door. My door is locked. I say how much?? She says everything $150!!!!

For a streetwalker!! I'm like that's a lot of money Bonnie she smiles and walks away. I mean 10-15 mins not even sure bbbj was on the table which it most certainly should be at that rate. This girls dillusional though. Even though she is better than probably all of the girls there face wise. Bodywise I doubt it and doubt many dudes are spending that type of money for a quick fuck in a car for a Streetwalker!! If she wouldve said $100 I migteve even considered it. Gf texts me and I decide time to leave. I think Cozine is gonna be hard to find the right girl smh.

Have any of you tried this girl??
I know many of the girls, don’t know any Bonnie. Tbh the best time to got there is after 3:30. By 4am you have a full menu of all softs of girls but none of these girls offer bbbj. Bj range from $50-$60.(if your lucky some will for 40-45 depending , I actually got one last one which I’ll write about )