Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Not sure if this belongs here,
Mod note: no it didn't so I moved it to this thread.
but here goes. Took a ride to Brooklyn to the cozine stroll about 4 am this morning. It was busy with alot of scantily clad wocs. It reminded me of 11th Ave in nyc In the 80s. $100 seemed to be the going price for a cbj, didn't ask about anything else. Couldn't find any sw willing to do bbj, at least the good looking ones. I picked up a short caramel skin red head 18 to 20 years old and went with the cbj. She had a very toned body probably from all the walking in high heels and lingerie. She had excellent technique and suction and DT. Blew in the bag after a few minutes. Cleaned up and headed home.
Was by there on Thursday morning around 5:30. Everything was out there.... white, WOC, Latina, every shape and size. It was light out and people were going to work and the Girls were still active. Did not partake, no time, but as a WOC aficionado, I will be back.... At least 15 girls, 10 WOC of all shapes and sizes.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm walking around the Meat Packing District tonight, and there are these two black girls driving around in a white SUV with Florida plates. They have the right look and they keep circling around the block with the windows down and eyeing what's going on. But they lapped me about four times and as I looked at them they paid no attention. It seemed like they were interested in the couple of people who were doing social media videos on the cobblestone streets.

No way 30 years ago I wouldn't have gotten propositioned.

I'm walking around the Meat Packing District tonight, and there are these two black girls driving around in a white SUV with Florida plates. They have the right look and they keep circling around the block with the windows down and eyeing what's going on. But they lapped me about four times and as I looked at them they paid no attention. It seemed like they were interested in the couple of people who were doing social media videos on the cobblestone streets.

The Times They Are A-Changin'...

Back then it was Tennessee andKentucky

Maybe they were free styling

Took a ride around now by south jamaica queens. Corner of 153rd st and south rd , a very cute and young white girl dosing off on the corner , she saw me looking at her and jumped up and ran to my car. I never partake in FS off of the street, only BJs, i thought I found a gem but as she got closer I saw she has a huge herp growth on half her upper lip. I dont know if any of u sick fucks wanna risk some covered fun with her , good luck , I'm sure u can smash it for $30. Imma keep circling around these blocks to c if anything else is around up in here.

Took a ride around now by south jamaica queens. Corner of 153rd st and south rd , a very cute and young white girl dosing off on the corner , she saw me looking at her and jumped up and ran to my car. I never partake in FS off of the street, only BJs, i thought I found a gem but as she got closer I saw she has a huge herp growth on half her upper lip. I dont know if any of u sick fucks wanna risk some covered fun with her , good luck , I'm sure u can smash it for $30. Imma keep circling around these blocks to c if anything else is around up in here.
On 157th st between 108th and 109th aves, two zombies , both young and skinny , one black and one white , with what appears to b as one handler for both....

imma keep circling

@Eatmyfoot you don't have to post everything you see. Just reviews, positive or negative. There are a lot of junkies doing a lot of things in south Jamaica Queens.
No problem, just figured since I'm here I'll post some intel cause it's been a while since I last seen anything posted about south Jamaica that's why.

Basically, that whole section of liberty to the north, 108th ave to the south , sutphin to the west and GRB to the east is COMPLETELY infested with 10s of SWs of all kinds , all beat TF up to the shits.

I took some calculated risks on the street before, but anything around here is not plain risk , its suicide.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No problem, just figured since I'm here I'll post some intel cause it's been a while since I last seen anything posted about south Jamaica that's why.

Basically, that whole section of liberty to the north, 108th ave to the south , sutphin to the west and GRB to the east is COMPLETELY infested with 10s of SWs of all kinds , all beat TF up to the shits.

I took some calculated risks on the street before, but anything around here is not plain risk , its suicide.
Thanks for the Intel.
You are right we haven't heard much on this thread in a while.
Cozine used to be very active, maybe @Walter1271995 has something to add?

I appreciate this Intel. Thank you.

Thanks for the public service announcement

Thanks for the Intel.
You are right we haven't heard much on this thread in a while.
Cozine used to be very active, maybe @Walter1271995 has something to add?
Thanks for the mention . I feel famous , kidding . Yes I can contribute, nothing big tho. I try to drive around the island between 11pm til 1am-ish where Im working my way into the Boro .

As for queens it’s dry , nothing really out . Nothing in flushing , Roosevelt has lots of trans (no thanks) .It’s dry tbh everywhere there.

As for Brooklyn . Cozine start off around 12am but it picks up at 3:30ish . There’s always girls any day of the week but gems (visitors who try the game) tend to come out Friday’s,Saturday, Sunday in the early morning hours like I said 3:30am is the best time to get there and scope.it getting cold out so who knows what will happen but for now I’ll keep an eye out.

As for the BX , I wish I knew the areas to look at because I go there off often now due to friends that live there .

Thanks for the mention . I feel famous , kidding . Yes I can contribute, nothing big tho. I try to drive around the island between 11pm til 1am-ish where Im working my way into the Boro .

As for queens it’s dry , nothing really out . Nothing in flushing , Roosevelt has lots of trans (no thanks) .It’s dry tbh everywhere there.

As for Brooklyn . Cozine start off around 12am but it picks up at 3:30ish . There’s always girls any day of the week but gems (visitors who try the game) tend to come out Friday’s,Saturday, Sunday in the early morning hours like I said 3:30am is the best time to get there and scope.it getting cold out so who knows what will happen but for now I’ll keep an eye out.

As for the BX , I wish I knew the areas to look at because I go there off often now due to friends that live there .
As for The bronx go checkout hunts point also under bruckner. Might get lucky !!

Please, no third party information allowed on this board. If you can confirm this first hand then please do so, otherwise don't post it.
The fact that hunts point is full of TSs is my direct personal knowledge. First hand. From traveling the area regularly for work.

The mean BJs they give is from third hand info. Heard it from other hobbyists and also from reading on UG.

But anyway, sorry about that, thanks for the heads up, I will try to do better in the future.