Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

I was just in Long Island City and met a couple of bsws in Queensbridge 40th Ave. I spoke to a bsw named Barbara who was outside a cash checking store. We spoke and she said she was fine to hang out at a short stay nearby. I spent a couple hours with her at the Best Western. Room was $100 short stay 3 hours. $80 damage. Took my time and enjoyed. CFS. She looks good. Slim and skinny. Good person and clean. Well dealt. Will repeat again.

Swung through Cozine a few nights ago, 3 or 4 out but nothing that I was interested in. A lot of knuckleheads driving like idiots. One car I passed had a huge cloud of pot smoke coming from it, reminded me of the old cheech and chong movies, I almost got stoned just driving by. For the love of god, remember the sage words of Genius, only commit one crime at a time, that includes traffic offenses.

Swung through Cozine a few nights ago, 3 or 4 out but nothing that I was interested in. A lot of knuckleheads driving like idiots. One car I passed had a huge cloud of pot smoke coming from it, reminded me of the old cheech and chong movies, I almost got stoned just driving by. For the love of god, remember the sage words of Genius, only commit one crime at a time, that includes traffic offenses.
ANd be careful of the Speeding Camera as you are coming off the belt going to this area, no need to add an extra $80 to $150 to the price of this Hobby

I spoke to Barbara early this morning as we had an amazing time yesterday and we agreed to meet again today at 1 pm. I picked her by her place in Queensbridge at the corner of 41st Ave and Vernon Blvd. This time we head out to Pines Motor Inn in Lindenhurst. Short stay 3 hours for $55. Great time. Non rushed. She let me fuck her for a long time. CFS. Multiple Pops. $80 damage again. Gave her an extra $10 so she could take the train back to her place.

I spoke to Barbara early this morning as we had an amazing time yesterday and we agreed to meet again today at 1 pm. I picked her by her place in Queensbridge at the corner of 41st Ave and Vernon Blvd. This time we head out to Pines Motor Inn in Lindenhurst. Short stay 3 hours for $55. Great time. Non rushed. She let me fuck her for a long time. CFS. Multiple Pops. $80 damage again. Gave her an extra $10 so she could take the train back to her place.
Awesome Bro, and wow on the rates its like the 1980's all over again

I went to Brooklyn today picked up a bsw named Chocolate at Pitkin Ave and Alabama. She said she was 35, looked older. We get a short stay at Imperial $55 for 3 hours. We went in the room and quickly go to sex. Good time. Took a break, relaxed and then went back at it again. Good body 7. Service 7. Damage $80. Great rates. Will
repeat.

I went to Brooklyn today picked up a bsw named Chocolate at Pitkin Ave and Alabama. She said she was 35, looked older. We get a short stay at Imperial $55 for 3 hours. We went in the room and quickly go to sex. Good time. Took a break, relaxed and then went back at it again. Good body 7. Service 7. Damage $80. Great rates. Will
repeat.
Wow seem like you hit a pot of gold. Quick question you going to short stay for 3 hours do you actually stay there with the girl for 3 hours or it’s $80 for a quick in and out situation?

I was in Jamaica, Queens. I was just driving in Supthin Blvd and Tuskegee Airmen Way. I saw a good looking bsw on that street by the deli. She saw me in my car and waved at me. I stopped my car in the sidewalk and she walked over. She said $40 and I let her come in my car. We parked around the corner streets. CFS and CBJ for $40 in my car. Spent about 20 min, unrushed. Her name is Sophia and she told me she lives closeby. Kinda older 40, but great body and clean. She told me she is doing this to make more money for her bills. Looks 7, Service 8

Wait you picked her up in Queensbridge LIC and drove all the way out to Lindenhurst for a motel?

I went back to Brooklyn yesterday Sunday and spent an hour driving around Pitkin, Cozine, and other surrounding areas trying to find someone I seen before or someone new. I finally find someone around 5pm on Pitkin and Georgia. She was a skinny light skinned bsw and I let her in my car. CFS and CBJ for $35. Looks 6, Service 7. She said she enjoyed it and would like to do it again. I think I would do a short stay with her. She doesn’t have a phone so it’s hit or miss next time to see her. Well worth the traveling.

I drove by Cozine and Pitkin today in BK. I saw many SWs. I spoke to Unique, the girl I saw once before and she wanted to meet. I went to Pitkin Ave and Mother Gaston Blvd where I met Unique again in BK, close to where she lives. CFS and CBJ in my car for $20 again. Amazing time and price. Great body and clean.

I was at Pitkin Ave and Howard Ave where I met Unique. Was supposed to go to a motel but it was a bit late. I was there at 5 pm. Car date CBJ and CFS for $25. She’s gave me a great time like before. Will see her again soon.