Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

So I visited here this past weekend. There still girls not best looking one or my i just got addict to SA but yea I picked a LALA one day. $40. No rush. Got laid off from her job at a hotel due to covid . She 28 .

word on street was Kira was back in NY. You know Asia friend. Kira was the best . Nice girl . We click well. So they gave me her SM and number because she ask about me and I wasn’t in the area . But I heard the whole squad got moved to Florida. Great girl. We chat it up one day. Told me things were very different . In her life and New York is different too. Asia was cool but she just rushed after a while lately . I guess she got a bit upset that I would pick other girls . Idk
So LaLa is a fresh one out there. A description of her? What street or corner can we find her? $40 for a bj in this pandemic time sound like a good deal.

So LaLa is a fresh one out there. A description of her? What street or corner can we find her? $40 for a bj in this pandemic time sound like a good deal.
Yes she used to do it a long time ago from what she told me .she 28 now but covid had made the these change. Job laid her off. She black 5’6ish . Wear some nice leggings . All girls are wearing mask . But she cute . Chocolate skin. Not dark , nor light .nice butt and c cup tits. she will there be there this weekend. My tip drive and ask “how much for bj?” Her response might be “50 but I can do 40“ or “50 I can work with you” goodluck out there

Yes she used to do it a long time ago from what she told me .she 28 now but covid had made the these change. Job laid her off. She black 5’6ish . Wear some nice leggings . All girls are wearing mask . But she cute . Chocolate skin. Not dark , nor light .nice butt and c cup tits. she will there be there this weekend. My tip drive and ask “how much for bj?” Her response might be “50 but I can do 40“ or “50 I can work with you” goodluck out there
So around what time do they show up.

So around what time do they show up.
I want to say start at 4am . Anything before seem dry or 1-2 fuglys out. The stroll is strange . It sometimes dies down and all of sudden picks up . But with covid the customer do show up but girls are low imo . That being said when I spoke to Kira . She was mad because her rate for a bj $60 . I was one of her first and took good care of her so I always paid $50 but she told me guys were offering $20-$40 because other girls let it slide lol . I just find the other girls to be a bit ugly . She never take anything under $50 tho. Told me she value herself and even $60-$80 was low but she has bills to paid. Some girl Once told me back then there use to be so many girls that they would line up at White Castle. They didn’t have to walk far.

Got a call from Kira over the weekend. Said she will be back this Thursday. So I’ll assume Asia and the other girl will be back as well . Kira is the only one I partake in tho. Have fun guys

Good looks. Which one is Kira? Asia is the only one I partake in. And I believe her other skinny taller friend is name sabrina. She's cool too. Seen her twice
No doubt yea that’s Sabrina . If you remember 2-3 years ago when Asia started , she was very close with KIra. Thick not fat light skin jawn . Sexy half spanish . Very friendly .

Doesn't ring a bell. I'll probably take a drive out tomorrow
See you there Lmaoo. I’ll report back with a description of her. So Keep an eye out for girls outfits .that will help. Also keep in mind that girls out there are charging $40 . Lol as for Kira it’s Just like Sab and Asia. They won’t go for less then $50/$60. So if the girl okay with $40 then it’s not her. Kira is cute tho. Very young like 20-23 5’6.So she will deff stand out .
good luck

Finally picked up Kira this morning and all I can say is WOW. 100 for CFS. She was all about deepthroating too which really turned me on. Cannot believe I haven't picked her up sooner. Got her number too so I will be repeating for sure.

There were a decent amount of girls out this morning. There is also a lot more LE presence as of late.

PHIRE was out there wearing a tight black mini dress and I love how her ass keeps popping out and she has to try and pull it down every 2 mins lol. I haven't been with her in a while. She's been very mechanical the past few times I dated her. Used to have lots of fun with her prior to that tho.

See you there Lmaoo. I’ll report back with a description of her. So Keep an eye out for girls outfits .that will help. Also keep in mind that girls out there are charging $40 . Lol as for Kira it’s Just like Sab and Asia. They won’t go for less then $50/$60. So if the girl okay with $40 then it’s not her. Kira is cute tho. Very young like 20-23 5’6.So she will deff stand out .
good luck
walter, do you know a girl coco that on Livonia and Pennsylvania?

So hardly do the whole Sw scene but this morning said fuck it . The usual girls were out with many ugly ones. It’s a reason why I hate coming out here lol. There was new talent but I gotta give it to you guys straight AVIOD . It was white girl 5’9-5’10 very cute and wow she Was tall . Slim rock star body Young but Services was trash tho . I wasn’t gonna sample because she asked for $80 . Like wtf none of these sw mouth worth that much . Many hers because she new out here. She from upstate Westchester. Told me her name was Erica . I counter with 70 to get out the way so I didn’t miss out and well service was rush. She was sucking it good too but then time watching . It was only 5 mins from it felt like . Sadly for her she won’t last long in the area . You better off getting head from Asia . She did great job last weekend being that lately her service has been poor but she outdid herself .

I been coming out here for 3-4 years maybe and I gotta say I never had a problem with hazel . Sadly but not sadly because it fucked up but this wasn’t gonna be her forever thing. Which is good for her and it’s showing . She seem very book smart when we talk and she hasn’t been out there and doesn’t reply to calls. Maybe she got her career together .