Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Yea well as for Asia she charges double-triple that amount in that area . Well that is if she still in that area. This info came when I had first met her. When I spoke to her last time she give me a a higher rate then cozine. Location was not discussed .
I am in the Chelsea area most weekends and once in a while run across some sw in bars or at a crosswalk. About 2 weeks ago was chatting with a short mixed dark skinned girl name Asia at a crosswalk. I put her # in my phone but did not have my glasses and did not save it. Usually I just say in our conversation do you swallow to end it. LOL

Sometime ago girls was on 34th to 26th from 3rd ave to Lexington but then that got dry up. I’m guessing it’s starting to come back.
I remember going there in the mid 90s. Was a spot because the armory was solely used for the reserves. Then they started using the place for fashion shows and other events, so the area cleaned up. New commander of the NYS National Guard decided to stop having other events there, so now it's back to weekend warriors using the place. Makes sense the girls are coming back

I am in the Chelsea area most weekends and once in a while run across some sw in bars or at a crosswalk. About 2 weeks ago was chatting with a short mixed dark skinned girl name Asia at a crosswalk. I put her # in my phone but did not have my glasses and did not save it. Usually I just say in our conversation do you swallow to end it. LOL
doubt it her , she is light skin , not mix . Maybe 5’4. Skinny girl .but who’s knows. It could be .

Lexington and 28th is where a slew of girls hung out in the late 1990's/early 2000's; Crystal, Samantha, Shauna, Karen, Ming, Chyna/China and Jackie and probably more that I forgot.

I remember going there in the mid 90s. Was a spot because the armory was solely used for the reserves. Then they started using the place for fashion shows and other events, so the area cleaned up. New commander of the NYS National Guard decided to stop having other events there, so now it's back to weekend warriors using the place. Makes sense the girls are coming back

Lexington and 28th is where a slew of girls hung out in the late 1990's/early 2000's; Crystal, Samantha, Shauna, Karen, Ming, Chyna/China and Jackie and probably more that I forgot.
I remember one day going in for overtime early Saturday morning. Got to those streets for parking at 6am. This one sw was wearing a big fur jacket (this was winter time) but she had it open and had a bikini underneath. Didn't partake but good eye candy.

Then a few months later one sw was on her knees, on her purse and her pimp screaming at her. Amusing to watch from afar.

Those were the days when action was heavy there. Oh well

So over the weekend I have been annoyed with the amount of Sw that are well gone from cozine. I wish summer lasted a little longer. Lol

I met a 28 Year old petite during September who’s basically became my regular . She now only sees regulars now but has been flakey and then disappear on me .i guess she been dealing with a lot because she never reply to me the last time that I told her I was on my way and when I got there she’s ghosted me . I thought she blocked me . Tuesday morning she randomly texted me and said she’s back in BK (She came back up from upstate). I ask if midnight was okay to meet up and she said yes . Then midnight comes I call/text no reply. So I didn’t bother driving out there. This happen everyday until Friday when I ask again and she said she was leaving again. So I guess I gotta play the waiting game again.

In other news tho things pay off and this might make some of you guys happen . Friday morning I settle for channel since there was only 5 girls out.

Now waiting pays off. Saturday I left my house later because now girl don’t show up at 3:30. I now left at 4 and got there 4:30-5ish . It’s a 32 min drive for me . Saw the same 5 girls and well I was gonna take a L. I was gonna leave at 7am. But guess what ?

6:43am and a girl spawned like it GTA . It was HAZEL . Now I had her number/social media still but didn’t think she would be up or be around but turns out she has been coming there lately on the weekends. If some of you guys still have her number text her because she got a new phone and lost all her contacts but the number is still the same . I am glad I was her first customer to see . And boy can she still suck and ride a dick. Well worth the money. Never rushes . No drama. No bs. I dropped her off and another car quickly picked her up

So I was out Wed night and decided to take a ride to Cozine to see if anyone was out. Not much action. Finally picked up a BSW named Beauty. Worst mistake ever! She had to be the worst I've ever picked up there. 60 for CBJ which she was so lazy and not into at all. After a few mins she stopped and just started jerking me off with no enthusiasm whatsoever. Should have just went home and saved myself 60. Guess I'll wait til Spring to make an attempt again.

So I was out Wed night and decided to take a ride to Cozine to see if anyone was out. Not much action. Finally picked up a BSW named Beauty. Worst mistake ever! She had to be the worst I've ever picked up there. 60 for CBJ which she was so lazy and not into at all. After a few mins she stopped and just started jerking me off with no enthusiasm whatsoever. Should have just went home and saved myself 60. Guess I'll wait til Spring to make an attempt again.
I feel like I know who are you talking, yea. A lot of them are the worst. That why I keep number of the good ones. On the weekend sometime you get new one that visit . Also Sunday morning around 5-6am you can find hazel. Boy can she ride a dick.

I know for a fact Fyre/Phire has a pimp.A brolic light skinned guy. I actually saw him the same day walking Long story not gonna get into but around 2014/2015 when she first appeared on the stroll i ran into him. He used to walk around and then after that period he started driving around in a car. Days ago the same day that I speak of in my post above, for some reason I saw him out for the first time in ages walking with another guy. I don't know if it was because the cops were driving around nonstop chasing girls or what. But yeah MOST of these girls or maybe all that you see on the stroll have pimps. Its rare to see girls with no pimps walk the stroll. Now keep in mind i'm referring to regular chicks not crack feens. Independent girls are more likely to wanna stay inside or go on the dating sites

I can believe that about the pepper spray. I remember seeing years ago that Phire and her pimp both had a bluetooth in which is smart to do
I think I found that pimp Ig . Pretty crazy. The girls on the track (well used to because I haven’t seen them in while ) all follow him on Instagram and all show with his name . They put a locked heart as if there in a relationship with him.

Was there this morning brtween 5:52 and 6:35. Saw Asia out this morning alone with 2 latinas, 1 white girl, and about 7/8 black girls. Unfortunately both times I tried picking her up she already got snatched up. Also tried picking up the white girl but she was either talking to a car, talking to 2 other girls, or wasnt there. Ended up trying 1 of the black girl name rosey and 1 of the latinas. I picked up the black girl first. I asked her where she wanted to go and she was like right here is fine. Didnt even have to drive anywhere. As I was getting head 3 other girls walked past enjoying the view. The latina gave better head but she tried to upsell me alot. Even asking for a tip.

Was there this morning brtween 5:52 and 6:35. Saw Asia out this morning alone with 2 latinas, 1 white girl, and about 7/8 black girls. Unfortunately both times I tried picking her up she already got snatched up. Also tried picking up the white girl but she was either talking to a car, talking to 2 other girls, or wasnt there. Ended up trying 1 of the black girl name rosey and 1 of the latinas. I picked up the black girl first. I asked her where she wanted to go and she was like right here is fine. Didnt even have to drive anywhere. As I was getting head 3 other girls walked past enjoying the view. The latina gave better head but she tried to upsell me alot. Even asking for a tip.
yea I picked up Asia around 4ish. Glad to saw her. we catched up . I had a feeling she was out because her friend was out . The one in a green top. I never try her out . She always smiling . But anywho I had a strong feeling. She be out in the city meeting tourist getting $100 for cbj and $200 or so for FS . The other girls with her are probably new girls under that crew . cause I saw one them talking to a guy walking who I assume to be their pimp. Who knows .

So I picked up a new LSW named Lola last weekend. Quoted 60 for CBJ. As she was going at it, I decided I really wanted to bang so she said another 60 for FS but settled for another 40. Damage was 100 and she was worth it. Got her number.
So I hit up Lola after I got out of work last night around 2 am, she said she was gonna be out there. I get out there and she wasn't there and stopped answering my texts. I stayed out there even tho there wasn't much activity.
Ended up picking up Kim. She was out there half naked for it being so cold out. That really turns me on for some reason. Cbj from Kim and I was on my way lol. She never disappoints.

So I picked up a new LSW named Lola last weekend. Quoted 60 for CBJ. As she was going at it, I decided I really wanted to bang so she said another 60 for FS but settled for another 40. Damage was 100 and she was worth it. Got her number.
So I hit up Lola after I got out of work last night around 2 am, she said she was gonna be out there. I get out there and she wasn't there and stopped answering my texts. I stayed out there even tho there wasn't much activity.
Ended up picking up Kim. She was out there half naked for it being so cold out. That really turns me on for some reason. Cbj from Kim and I was on my way lol. She never disappoints.
Which stroll is this ?

So I picked up a LSW on Cozine stroll tonight around 2 am. Her name was Jazzy. 60 for CBJ. Got her number and will def see her again. Shes thick with a belly but nice curves.
Side note: Cozine has been more active earlier in the night compared to being a more active morning stroll. You can find girls starting from midnight now til around 8am. It was more of a 5am-10am stroll prior to the recent activity.

So I picked up a LSW on Cozine stroll tonight around 2 am. Her name was Jazzy. 60 for CBJ. Got her number and will def see her again. Shes thick with a belly but nice curves.
Side note: Cozine has been more active earlier in the night compared to being a more active morning stroll. You can find girls starting from midnight now til around 8am. It was more of a 5am-10am stroll prior to the recent activity.
Yea I notice that too . Also phire(fire) is back for the holidays