Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

That’s in queens or Bk . I know pitkins was dry.cozine was dry too this morning
Cozine was not dry. 2 latinas were has out. A white girl name Hennessy was out. Butterfly was out. And about 8 other black girls were out. The latinas came at 6 along with like 4 other black girls. Hennessy, butterfly and the other black girls were out when I got there at 5. Picked up Hennessy around 5. 40 for head. Amazing cbj. Her pussy was soaked she kept asking me why I didn’t want to fuck her. The only sw I ever fucked was Asia. Damn that girl could ride a dick. Anyways. Cleaned up and dropped her off. Took a drive to pitkin but there wasn’t anything good. Just homeless and crackheads. Drive back to penn. Chilled for a little to see who else was coming. Didn’t have to be at work until 7 so I had time. While I’m parked butterfly knocks on my window and pulls on the door handle. I unlock it and I guess she thought I was waiting for her because she said “sorry I kept you waiting daddy.” Didn’t even need to drive anywhere. She just unzipped and sucked. Cbj. I wasn’t sure at first cause I didn’t even see her put the condom in her mouth. She sucked me completely dry. I busted then gave her 40. Little small talk as I cleaned up. She said she’s been watching blowjob videos on xtube to get better at sucking dick. I told her she couldn’t possibly get any better. She shook her ass as she got out and off she went juggling her fat ass as she walks. Man that woman has some skills.

Cozine was not dry. 2 latinas were has out. A white girl name Hennessy was out. Butterfly was out. And about 8 other black girls were out. The latinas came at 6 along with like 4 other black girls. Hennessy, butterfly and the other black girls were out when I got there at 5. Picked up Hennessy around 5. 40 for head. Amazing cbj. Her pussy was soaked she kept asking me why I didn’t want to fuck her. The only sw I ever fucked was Asia. Damn that girl could ride a dick. Anyways. Cleaned up and dropped her off. Took a drive to pitkin but there wasn’t anything good. Just homeless and crackheads. Drive back to penn. Chilled for a little to see who else was coming. Didn’t have to be at work until 7 so I had time. While I’m parked butterfly knocks on my window and pulls on the door handle. I unlock it and I guess she thought I was waiting for her because she said “sorry I kept you waiting daddy.” Didn’t even need to drive anywhere. She just unzipped and sucked. Cbj. I wasn’t sure at first cause I didn’t even see her put the condom in her mouth. She sucked me completely dry. I busted then gave her 40. Little small talk as I cleaned up. She said she’s been watching blowjob videos on xtube to get better at sucking dick. I told her she couldn’t possibly get any better. She shook her ass as she got out and off she went juggling her fat ass as she walks. Man that woman has some skills.
How she looks ?

Is this the same butterfly from DH?

There a couple of thing to talk about. It’s pretty long so let’s get into it.

Maybe it me but I feel like cozine is dying down . Now it not in dying in terms of girls because I see maybe 8-12 out there although I could of swore there a lot more girls basically theres no good ones. Plus a lot of LE and even A marked car park up as cars passes by so Maybe because winter is nearby . Just hope it doesn’t become like Sutphin . Sutphin is a ghost town. Now as for cozine there girls but Where did all my atf go. Maybe I am selfish to not want the good ones to go because let face it this life shouldn’t be wish upon them. Now I been going to cozine since August 2016 it crazy how girls come and go. Late 2018-August2019 has been the best and it sad to see it die like this. Recently there a lot of new face. So let me know if you guys agree with I am talking about . The only girl that is still there is Channel and she one of the first ones I ever experience from there .

So here a list of my atf who probably move on to better things ,

Fire-saw her on her last day , she went to Florida , she might come back to NY but she doubt it . I wished her all the best.

Asia-who knows where she at, she was one of my best . Probably seen her the most . Always with a Great attitude and well hope she good .I haven’t heard anything about her.

Kira- Asia Friend who’s really pretty, soft skin , seems mix . Last thing I heard is she went back to her home state of Delaware.Hope she doing well too.

Hazel-I still have her number , last seen her in August ,was always a good time.she only see those who still have contact with her .

Chiyan (her name is actually Shyanne)- this one I met maybe June and easily became my fave too .it crazy how she remember my name. The way I first met was because I had pulled up on her . She was overcharging but I ask for her number for in the future and well she only come once in the blue moon from her state. So he was randomly out 2 weekends ago and I stopped . She got near my car and said my name.

Paris (not the white girl) - A perfect Gem , glad to have cross path and found her .

Star - wow this was strange , not in the bad way, another hidden gem . Jamaican with a great body, found her at cozine back in winter 16(maybe 17) and she gave me her personal number told me she only did this line of work because she had a family emergency . Text her and got nothing back. Hope everything worked out.

Peaches - I met ones beautiful body but it was one time thing. Wonder where she went. She was very recent to like September .

Jaylen- became a regular last August - September . She told me she only see regular and then suddenly disappear too.

Hope she’s good

Chloe- she was very pretty, she told me about her personal life . Very sad but it the same for these other girls too. They all have a story . Chloe wasnt there for long . She was only around for spring-summer 2018

There’s girl above were the best of the run , other mention are Nilla . She wasn’t all that great but who knows where she been, also white girl paris , she really ghost that place . I think she got locked up by Le so who’s knows where she’s at.

Hope this info helps .idk where I was going with this. I just have a lot of memories in my mind . I guess been listing to Kendrick Lamar Keisha song and watching too much Bojack Horseman. I feel like him at times lol. Good show and great music by K. dot

It’s a shame what’s happened over at supthin. Don’t even pass by and I’m like 10 mins away.
Cozine only active track (that I know of) most of the out of towners pretty much probably went back. Cold is coming and money probably slows down for them too.
Spoke to Asia couple weeks ago. She’s midtown now early ams. Never been there though. Usually need something 4am. Only have til about 530.

mocha still around. She has the best figure on that track.

It’s a shame what’s happened over at supthin. Don’t even pass by and I’m like 10 mins away.
Cozine only active track (that I know of) most of the out of towners pretty much probably went back. Cold is coming and money probably slows down for them too.
Spoke to Asia couple weeks ago. She’s midtown now early ams. Never been there though. Usually need something 4am. Only have til about 530.

mocha still around. She has the best figure on that track.
I agree . I did know a lot of them where from dc and came up here because le were cracking down on ******** girl over there and became a big problem. I actually got a reply back from Asia. Now I did remember her telling me about her being in the city a long time ago, but the rate are different. Midtown , now that interesting I never knew there was a stroll I mean I guess it more of they walk around and cars pull over . I never see any action in nyc. I did hear midtown is a high crime rate area but she charging city prices now . Still better then SA girl considering that she is very young . I’ll visit her soon. As far as Sutphin I don’t exactly happen, but I do know Le are always there . My guess is it’s because of the residential area .

I picked up a White/Latina SW Stephanie Saturday morning on Cozine. 60 for cbj. Said she was from Cali and was leaving Monday. Got her number aND tried contacting her a few times before she left but no answer. Oh well. She had some.big titties which is the reason I picked her up.
Yea I think I know who your talking about because there a girl who had big tits who I never seen before . She had a friend with her but I didn’t sample either. That happen to me last month , met a sexy trini girl with a round ass went by peaches and told me she only doing bj which was what I was looking for and for $40. Got her number and I text it and nothing . It a iMessage so it say delivered but nothing back.

A midtown stroll?
I still get offers on Lexington in the low 50s, high 40s, right by those decent hotels. Usual "strike up the conversation at the crosswalk" type of thing. Decent looking, but you have to provide the room, and in that area it ain't cheap. Never got as far as $ or services on offer because I couldn't provide a room, but they are there for those that can. They don't dress obvious - it's all I contact and conversation.

Yea I think I know who your talking about because there a girl who had big tits who I never seen before . She had a friend with her but I didn’t sample either. That happen to me last month , met a sexy trini girl with a round ass went by peaches and told me she only doing bj which was what I was looking for and for $40. Got her number and I text it and nothing . It a iMessage so it say delivered but nothing back.
Yeah I even Googled her number and it came up with ads with her name but fake pics. Said she would be back in Brooklyn after the snow so maybe I'll see her again in April lol

I still get offers on Lexington in the low 50s, high 40s, right by those decent hotels. Usual "strike up the conversation at the crosswalk" type of thing. Decent looking, but you have to provide the room, and in that area it ain't cheap. Never got as far as $ or services on offer because I couldn't provide a room, but they are there for those that can. They don't dress obvious - it's all I contact and conversation.
Yea well as for Asia she charges double-triple that amount in that area . Well that is if she still in that area. This info came when I had first met her. When I spoke to her last time she give me a a higher rate then cozine. Location was not discussed .