Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

Do you remember Michelle?

I have not participated in the hobby for a few years now for the reason that I posted a few posts down. I do read the posts to relive those past memories.

Does anyone remember my all time favorite WSW that went by the name Michelle. She was a beautiful sweet girl with big titties. Her skills were amazing. She was around in the late 90s and early 2000s.

If you remember her, please relive your memory of her and post an encounter that you had with her.

I only wonder what ever happened to her. If anyone has any info on her please pm me. Dont post any contact info if you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frelinghuysen 1am.

I had a phenomenal DTBBBJ from a WSW redhead, not totally cracked out with huge (bad-looking) fake bolt-ons.

From tip to root until I was drained completely. $30

Another chick, KK, 25ish, cute face, crooked teeth. She has a phone number, so she is my saviour when the stroll is dead. She lives in the apartment build on Freli amd Foster. Nice ass too.

No one ever mentions Sherman Ave. On the right night, all flavors are available.

Picked up a young cute small BBW WSW in Elizabeth (1&9 near Olive). CBJ for 40, wasn't great but she was cute and clean, that alone gets me going sometimes.
She is doing incalls. FS and will be around. I have her digits amd she'll be around for a month or so.

Bree, cute blonde, blue-eyed, 30 yo, petite white girl. Decent bbbj but she is fun to talk to, as well. Seems like she has a nice body but I'm only in this for the bbbj's.

She has a phone.

I never knew about this stroll until I had business near by. Shit at 8:30AM I see 2 bsw on Sherman. By lunch time I out getting lunch and I see one walking around butt naked. All the ladies are 5 to zero and a few look Crack out.

Hey guys I planning to take that trip out there . For what reason? well I been hearing about from these more girls and well I am curious . It only a 30 mins more then cozine. So maybe you guys can help me out cause I was told (route1 and 9) using maps I found 9 but I don’t see 1 . Someone on here mention near olive and idk if that’s the exact place . Also what time does it start and end ? I heard it end around 4ish-6ish and then they go to cozine but I never seen them out there in cozine . I see the same regular girls the whole night.