Stone Body Work 347-399-1246

Been to Stone a bunch of times in the past. Called and asked Julie (phone girl) who was available. She said I should try the new girl Emma. Got there early and was met by a new and very cheerful MMS. She directed me upstairs to the room and after a short wait in came Emma. She's Chinese (all the girls there are), pretty face with long hair (mid-back in length) 5'8" tall, about 120 lbs, C cups (man made) with big dark areolas, long legs and a great ass. She also smelled really nice. Unfortunately, she speaks very little english but knows enough that it didn't hinder my visit. Gave me a quick peck on the cheek and asked for the HF, which is 60. Took off and came back in a minute. I declined the TS as I just showered about 15 minutes earlier. I start to undress and she immediately grabs for my cock over my pants (they must train them to do that there as this is the second time in a row). Next thing I know, I'm naked and she's stroking my cock and grabbing my balls. I've literally only been there about 5 minutes. I go in for a kiss and she just gives me a peck on the lips. Emma made it clear that she doesn't kiss. Not a deal breaker for me, but I know it is for some guys. Next thing, I go to undress her and she gives me the money sign (rubbing her fingers together). I fork over the usual 140 there and she's now happy. I help her out of her robe and she's wearing a matching panties and bra set from Victoria's Secret. Well, in about a second I've got the bra off and my hands all over her ass. She just starts to laugh and hugs me. Onto the massage table where she gave me a really good, hard massage. Then, we switched positions and before you know it I'm sucking her tits and feeling her ass. Go down for some DATY (she has a bush that could use some trimming but not bad - kind of like when you know your hedges need to be trimmed but they can go another week or two) and she starts to squirm. I push my finger on her button and she's not having it. But, didn't mind me kissing around it. So, no FIA. Also, no FIV. Back to DATY and she takes awhile but finally cums. We relax a little and she says "suck, suck". Well, she gives an awesome bbbj. She does this thing where she has the cock in her mouth and is swirling her tongue around and rubbing her fingernails all over your balls. It was incredible and she kept going at it for some time. She also let me fuck her face (one hand under the chin and the other behind her head while I pumped away). Then, on with the cover and went right to doggy. They have a mirror next to the table so you can watch the action. It was unbelievable to see her make her fuck face and C cups bouncing while I was pounding away. Once finished, off for a standing shower where we washed each other. Towel dry, back to the room where she helped me dress, quick little kiss and off to work. Nice woman and I highly recommend.

Played a round of golf at Flanders then headed over to a local tavern close by for some lunch and adult beverages. Wanted to go see another therapist down in CNJ who provides a therapeutic massage with hand release but the travel time would have been over 1 hour to get there. Decided to visit Stone to have some fun.

Texted for appointment with Eva and the spa responded quickly. Headed over after lunch and greeted by mamasan. Eva then comes out to greet me and takes me to the room.

First impression is very very cute, hair down to her shoulders. Only thing that threw me off was the pink house dress she was wearing. She starts to feel me up and i do the same, she initiates LFK that turns DFK. Disengage and pay the house fee and change for the table shower. Table shower a good clean up to get all the sweat off my body. After the flip she sees I’m hard and starts to soap up my equipment for a little bit then washes the front side of the body. Dries me off and wraps me in a towel and head back to the room.

I sit on edge of the massage table, Eva comes into my arms and plants DFK on me and rubs my hard cock. Im feeling her up and help her get out of the pink house dress. She was only wearing cute red panties underneath. Her breasts were spectacular, perky with beautiful brown areola’s. Think the breasts are man made but well done. I pull down her panties to reveal a shaved pussy. Her ass isn’t huge but has a nice shape. Now I’m looking at this beautiful young lady with luscious lips made for kissing and shapely body.

We start kissing and groping each other, with Eva stroking and me kissing and sucking her tits. Rub her pussy, get the tip of my middle finger and can feel she is dry. I have lay down on the massage table, kiss her, body kisses, suck her tits rub her pussy/clit ( no fiv allowed) Get down near her pussy and it took all my will power not to eat her pussy. We switch up and she is giving me body kisses, gets near my private and sucks my balls which felt awesome. I get my cover that I brought slip it on and she goes down on her knees to give me a CBJ. Takes it all in, then again I’m not huge. Looking up at me as she is sucking me is a site to behold. After some time I have her stop and have her lay down on table. More kissing sucking her tits rubbing her pussy.

I now get on top to start some P2P, I’m alternate with slow/fast strokes and occasionally put the tip in. After I feel she is getting moist I slowly enter her then progressively build up speed. We kiss as we do the horizontal bop. She was moaning but it wasn’t over the top. I finally finish, hot towel cleanup. Eva asked if I wanted a massage for the remaining time. I declined the massage and the bottle of water.

60/140