Stinky Pinky ????

here we go again...another innovative thread started by yours truly. LOL

the question here is....excluding females that have this condition from being on the pill or are genetically predisposed to this, what are effective ways to handle this situation ?? ( particularly if the women is nice, attractive and hot in the sack )

anyone brave enough to take a shot here ???

Last edited:
Ok, I'll start. When encountering the stinky pinky, don't be alarmed or show signs of surprise. Act like nothing is wrong and proceed to start a nice warm bubble or I've suggested a quick shower together.

So far, the response hasn't been bad. Hope it helps

I recently ran across the same thing. If I moved in to dine too soon, she had a stank that waffed across the room! As I learned over time, if I got her really stimulated... Got the juices flowing - literally!- She kinda flushed herself!! The result of the extended foreplay was the usual sweet taste of success!! I wouldn't have believed it was possible to overcome such a stench if I hadn't experienced it myself.
The other way to get past this was taught to me by another lady friend. She loved giving me head but only if she used chocolate syrup! Go figure!
I hope this enhances your dining pleasure.
Peace,
JT

I recently ran across the same thing. If I moved in to dine too soon, she had a stank that waffed across the room! As I learned over time, if I got her really stimulated... Got the juices flowing - literally!- She kinda flushed herself!! The result of the extended foreplay was the usual sweet taste of success!! I wouldn't have believed it was possible to overcome such a stench if I hadn't experienced it myself.
The other way to get past this was taught to me by another lady friend. She loved giving me head but only if she used chocolate syrup! Go figure!
I hope this enhances your dining pleasure.
Peace,
JT

did this really work?

fragrant as in a good smell ??

or bad PO ???
I mean when you stick your finger in her pussy and smell your finger, you know it has been in a pussy. Or the aroma you inhale when you sniff a pair of panties that has been worn all day. Or the aroma that lingers on your moustache when you have licked a pussy. That is the smell that I love.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the "normal" smell associated with pussy. The problem that I think inspired this thread is that some people either don't spend enough time properly cleansing their genitals, or have an especially strong and repugnant odor (which really means that they should be spending more time cleaning and deodorizing down there, or should go see a dr.).

I for one love the taste and smell of pussy as long as it doesn't smell too fishy or overly ripe. A healthy and well maintained pussy smells just great, even if she hasn't showered in a few hours.