Stinky Belly Button?

I had some plastic surgery done, and they gave me a new belly button,
and I noticed it had a smell.

Now before I get blasted on here, I bathe normally and am a pretty clean person,
so comes the question...?

Do YOu have a stinky belly button.
No lying. Go poke a finger tip in, and take a sniff and let me know

Barnabas

Yeah, it does kind of smell yucky. Mine's really deep, though. Maybe I need to get in there more with a q-tip or something. I sort of hate sticking stuff in there, though - it feels creepy.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Yeah, lots of people have stinky belly buttons. You have to actually work the soap into that hole and clean it out when you shower, or it starts to get funky. Kinda like your butthole.

Yeah, lots of people have stinky belly buttons. You have to actually work the soap into that hole and clean it out when you shower, or it starts to get funky. Kinda like your butthole.
you beat me to it Franca... Yup, use whatever soap you have, bar soap, shampoo, just stick your finger in there and swirl it around..that black stuff will come right on out

q-tip soaked in hand sanitizer

after washing it with a q-tip soaked in soap, rinse and use another q-tip soaked in scented sanitizer.

It has a high content in alcohol and will kill the smell.

Walgreens and CVS has scented sanitizers...I like the brown sugar one.

Pierced Navels

I have to clean my navel really well because of my piercing.

I also take a Q-tip but dip it in Hibicleans or peroxide to thoroughly clean my navel and piercing.

It doesn't smell because I don't let it get to that point, LOL!

Ana

www.hotanalee.com

"they gave me a new belly button"

If it's so new maybe you can get it taken care of under warranty!

Me, I just hit it with the power washer like a real man argh, argh!