Stepping up in these challenging times

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
When lockdown ended in June I had cement work done. These immigrant laborers busted their asses so I tipped the 5 workers $100 each when their boss wasn't around. Didn't want the boss taking the money for himself. I figured most of them didn't work that whole time and they did a good job. Not rich by any means but I felt it was the right thing or the decent thing to do anyway.
Very generous of you..

I have found in many cases as a homeowner laborers, hired help, etc. seem to bust their ass doing work that most us would not go near
I do all of my own yard work... pulling weeds, removing bushes, dragging limbs, cutting grass, raking leaves, etc... I wish my landlord would tip me for that!! :p:p:p It is hard work but it’s one thing I really enjoy! What fun is it to watch someone else do?? The satisfaction I feel at the end is like no other!

I do all of my own yard work... pulling weeds, removing bushes, dragging limbs, cutting grass, raking leaves, etc... I wish my landlord would tip me for that!! :p:p:p It is hard work but it’s one thing I really enjoy! What fun is it to watch someone else do?? The satisfaction I feel at the end is like no other!
Gentlemen,

I see a very unique opportunity here ..

Although I enjoy yard work myself, I would not hesitate to have the lovely SB spend the day in my yard tending to my horticultural needs

Shall we open up the bidding at......

Maybe those should be pics that you can post to your website! Pair of daisy duke shorts wearing Tim's and using a chainsaw!!!!! Oh boy. I think I just felt it move

Maybe those should be pics that you can post to your website! Pair of daisy duke shorts wearing Tim's and using a chainsaw!!!!! Oh boy. I think I just felt it move
Chainsaw?
What about a flamethrower?

( Did anyone see that maniac on top of a bus yesterday .. it’s in the papers)

Sophia would definitely ‘light up your life”.. !!!!

Ok silly time over, moving on to more serious things...

Mmm fuck i would def hire you to do some yard work at my house. I can only imagine you in the summer with in a nice thong with no top getting all sweaty and dirty, then seducing you and fucking the hell out of you in my pool!:p

Either your landscaper is completely out of touch, or you forgot to tell us your property consists of mostly concrete slabs and a few patches of grass :)
Actually no. Pretty big yard front and back. N Babylon area. Had them ten years plus and won’t switch. Got prices and much higher.

Cement work is no small thing. A team of people is needed. I've done it before with a neighbor who is a professional And we still needed 3 or 4 more for the pouring and final floating.

For 40+ years I've always done my own yard work. As I get older it's getting harder to do everything myself and don't always have the time either.

My wife still likes to do yard work though. She likes flowers and such. I prefer all grass.

SO IS EVERYONE.
It's a two way street. Every dollar i earn comes with an extra price nowadays. They want "extra" out of me? Fuck them. Let's see them understand that EVERYONE is "clinging on for fear life", and keep prices as they were. I'm not making more money from this, why should they.
After not working for too long, I'm now able to work remotely while maintaining my social distance. I'm grateful to the supermarket across the street that, even with the higher prices, has stayed open throughout the pandemic. Back during the grim days of April and May, I was extra-grateful to the employees who had no choice but to come in and work. There weren't provisions for tipping but I went out of my way to thank them for being there. Ditto for a few other local businesses.

Unfortunately, I had to make many hospital visits for a family member (who didn't have COVID). In chatting with an orderly (a/k/a "Patient Care Associate") I gathered that he'd been very busy and that rates for the work he did outside the hospital had gone up. So he wasn't suffering financially but was putting himself at risk. I thanked him, too, and wouldn't have hesitated to tip if that had been appropriate.

Being human is to live with contradictions, the most glaring of which is continuing to monger during our plague. Hopefully this won't bite me or any of the rest of us in the ass. Just because I'm irresponsible in this area of my life doesn't leave me feeling entitled in the rest of it.