Stephanie 929-610-4379 Latina from Show World

K

KingKoopa

This girl delivers nothing but awful experiences. Met her once at showworld and she agrees to terms outside the room via text(which is weird for some one at show world) and then plays dumb in the room trying to upcharge you in the room for everything.

like an idiot I paid and she legit tried to give me a fake BJ, and when I was fed up with that and called her out on that I tried doggy and she starts pushing back saying don’t go to fast....only redemption was that I shot a load at her face(some landed on her) when I had to finish my self....

unfortunately, I ran into her again when I provider I was supposed to see in westbury, gave me the bait and switch and like an idiot I texted her since she also was at the motel by homedepot in the area.

again I said hey we had an issue last time, can we please make sure it doesn’t happen again. She says absolutely she’s learned her lesson, and that she was probably having a bad day then, I show up to the door, she asks for the donation, but before that I say hey let’s talk about what I’m getting, she starts to upcharge again and I leave right away with my cash this time.

AVOID THIS ONE!

She’s now freelancing at Jessicas according to social media; I hope she is not doing her old tricks. From the prior reviews, I am sorry for those that might see her.

K

KingKoopa

She’s now freelancing at Jessicas according to social media; I hope she is not doing her old tricks. From the prior reviews, I am sorry for those that might see her.
oh god, avoid like the plague.

shes a spinner with hairy arms, and horrible attitude.

I finally met her a few weeks ago at jessica's before they shut down. And I had a nice experience 200+100 for bbj. We didnt get to the f/s because bbj was so good I let her finish me off with that. Than I went back a week ago and saw her at Showworld 45 for room +300 for bbj and f/s. I had a good time again.I don"t mind the cost because she is very much my type looks wise.

I finally met her a few weeks ago at jessica's before they shut down. And I had a nice experience 200+100 for bbj. We didnt get to the f/s because bbj was so good I let her finish me off with that. Than I went back a week ago and saw her at Showworld 45 for room +300 for bbj and f/s. I had a good time again.I don"t mind the cost because she is very much my type looks wise.
How long did you have the room for? Honestly 15 minutes is way too short for that kinda cash

I bet she loves you.

Agreed to 1Hr FS over text and voice verified on arrival at Hicksville location and was given room #. Tiny Dominican greeted me at door completely naked with perky little tits and dick sucking lips. She told me to get comfortable and on bed and she started with a mediocre blow job where she was clearly watching TV as she worked. I was disappointed. Her mouth felt ok, but her lack of focus on me was a big turn off. I got harder and said I want her on top in Cow Girl. She obliged, but the look on her face showed she wasn’t engaged. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto my cock to go deeper which usually gets a gasp or moan, but this one complained about me being too rough. I knew instantly this session was going downhill fast! She complained when I tried to touch her clit. Then the upselling started where anything I touched cost extra. She even said, “ pay me 100 more you can eat my pussy.” Sorry Sucia, but you’d have to pay me for that experience was my reply. She clearly didn’t like my response. She then complained I was taking too long 20 minutes in when I paid for an hour. I called her out on it and she said I am not fucking you for an hour for what you paid. Evidently what’s agreed over text didn’t apply in her brain. Yes, she has a tiny, fuckable body but her attitude totally ruined the experience. I had her go back to blowing me just to shut her up! I am a generous guy who happily tips big for great service, but this provider needs to find another profession because plastic fuck dolls have a better personality. I eventually came by jerking off and shooting my load in her face. Avoid! She’s not worth the money.

Agreed to 1Hr FS over text and voice verified on arrival at Hicksville location and was given room #. Tiny Dominican greeted me at door completely naked with perky little tits and dick sucking lips. She told me to get comfortable and on bed and she started with a mediocre blow job where she was clearly watching TV as she worked. I was disappointed. Her mouth felt ok, but her lack of focus on me was a big turn off. I got harder and said I want her on top in Cow Girl. She obliged, but the look on her face showed she wasn’t engaged. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto my cock to go deeper which usually gets a gasp or moan, but this one complained about me being too rough. I knew instantly this session was going downhill fast! She complained when I tried to touch her clit. Then the upselling started where anything I touched cost extra. She even said, “ pay me 100 more you can eat my pussy.” Sorry Sucia, but you’d have to pay me for that experience was my reply. She clearly didn’t like my response. She then complained I was taking too long 20 minutes in when I paid for an hour. I called her out on it and she said I am not fucking you for an hour for what you paid. Evidently what’s agreed over text didn’t apply in her brain. Yes, she has a tiny, fuckable body but her attitude totally ruined the experience. I had her go back to blowing me just to shut her up! I am a generous guy who happily tips big for great service, but this provider needs to find another profession because plastic fuck dolls have a better personality. I eventually came by jerking off and shooting my load in her face. Avoid! She’s not worth the money.
What was the original donation you paid? And did you end up giving any tip? Only money you wrote about was the extra $100 to go down her, which it seems you turned down.

That is Stephanie from Show World. The tats match. I sometimes get the pictures mixed with Marissa (same complexion, spinner body). I have never met Stephanie, but I know there are plenty of reviews of her (very bad) in the Show World thread.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/show-world.21069/page-39#post-1304384