Stephanie 929-610-4379 Latina from Show World

Came across an ad on a site we all frequent and the pictures looked familiar. Turns out Stephanie from show world is turning tricks on her off nights from the club. The glutton for punishment I am I text her. She's at a hotel in Westbury. Problem is she doesn't actually respond to any of your messages. You get pre typed responses she has stating rates 80 for 10 minutes, 100 for 15, 160 for half, 200 for full. Followed by when are you coming baby I want to play. I tried to text a question that would require I simple response but then you get hit with the bullshit. If you want to keep texting her you have to cash app her for the "privilege to talk to her". Tried one more message and she says she's going block me because I can't read and she's going to "report me" lol I was like report me to who you idiot

So steer clear, she's probably worse out on her own than she is in the club.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Came across an ad on a site we all frequent and the pictures looked familiar. Turns out Stephanie from show world is turning tricks on her off nights from the club. The glutton for punishment I am I text her. She's at a hotel in Westbury. Problem is she doesn't actually respond to any of your messages. You get pre typed responses she has stating rates 80 for 10 minutes, 100 for 15, 160 for half, 200 for full. Followed by when are you coming baby I want to play. I tried to text a question that would require I simple response but then you get hit with the bullshit. If you want to keep texting her you have to cash app her for the "privilege to talk to her". Tried one more message and she says she's going block me because I can't read and she's going to "report me" lol I was like report me to who you idiot

So steer clear, she's probably worse out on her own than she is in the club.
What made you connect this ad with the girl from Show world?
It doesn't mention ShowWorld in the ad.

Did she/he mentioned it in the text?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Depending on the day you text her, she'll reply with info for a hotel in Westbury, or the info for show world. It's 100% the same Stephanie
Someone, not sure if it's a dude or a chick keeps trying to post links to some dudes Facebook page and claims he has access to her phone and that's who you are really texting.

But we all know I can't approve those types of things.

But just be aware.

Someone, not sure if it's a dude or a chick keeps trying to post links to some dudes Facebook page and claims he has access to her phone and that's who you are really texting.

But we all know I can't approve those types of things.

But just be aware.
The plot thickens
Definitely glad I didn't try to make an appointment. For some reason I just didn't get a good vibe from her even before she tried to get me to cash app her in advance

billyS

Reign of Terror
The plot thickens
Definitely glad I didn't try to make an appointment. For some reason I just didn't get a good vibe from her even before she tried to get me to cash app her in advance
This dude is very insistent about her having a pimp and keeps trying to post links to Facebook and Instagram.

Some people who post here or try to post here are just not that intelligent and can't just seem to grasp the concept that outing civilians here isn't a good ideas.

It's such a shame that so much drama, uncertainty and poor reviews surrounds this girl. She looks so hot in the pictures and the body looks like it was made for pounding!

Wasn't she the one that did a car date with someone after her shift?
Yes I believe I read that in the show world thread. Supposedly the dude went by the club as she was leaving and since it was a slow night she did a car bj
The way she acted via text, I find the car date story hard to believe.
But as you said, that's if the person on the phone is even her

She's posting today with west Babylon as the location so show world is her incall
Everything bare with this one?
Is this the short Hispanic chick?
Pretty sure this is the one I dropped a load in. Told me bare was okay for $200, as I started cip she felt it and pulled away and acted pissed, started wiping my jizz out her pussy while I shot the remainder on the couch.

Everything bare with this one?
Is this the short Hispanic chick?
Pretty sure this is the one I dropped a load in. Told me bare was okay for $200, as I started cip she felt it and pulled away and acted pissed, started wiping my jizz out her pussy while I shot the remainder on the couch.
I've never seen her so I don't know if she offers bare services. She was rude via text when she was in Westbury so I never got that far to find out if that was available

Decided to see her last night. Same woman from her posts. Tiny little thing, great body. Went with a hh160 , which got rushed down to 15minutes. Started off with cbj offered bbj for an extra $100. Grabbing her ass while getting cbj and get close to the hole and she stops and says no to the fingering. Begin to fuck doggy and any time I went a little harder or fast she kept saying easy on the pussy papi(maybe 5 times) it was such a turn off. Switch position to missionary and ask to daty that was another $100 offer. No thanks. Same as doggy I go a little too hard “easy on the pussy papi” and she just was so not into it all. She has the nice body and a good cbj skills but for the fact I rushed and the easy on the pussy I won’t be returning