Stephanie ***-***-1382

Hosts in the WV. Dirty hovel of an apt. Starts with DFK, then BBBJ followed by FS. Very plain looking, skinny, no tits. Obviously smokes a lot (brown teeth). Track marks on arms & legs & a nasty huge gash on her right calf. I should have left after seeing that.... Says she doesn't do this much, but you can tell is an old pro ;) YMVV, but I would not repeat.

Dylan, putting only the last four digits of a phone number does not help anyone. In fact, it is like you are teasing mongers to try to figure out what establishment you mean. It also indirectly saying to mongers screw you, I got mine, you dig deeper to get yours. There is very little discreteness on this board because it is about giving good, accurate and adequate info.

Dylan, putting only the last four digits of a phone number does not help anyone. In fact, it is like you are teasing mongers to try to figure out what establishment you mean. It also indirectly saying to mongers screw you, I got mine, you dig deeper to get yours. There is very little discreteness on this board because it is about giving good, accurate and adequate info.
trigger, I just saw she was mentioned here many moons ago. A lot of gents have already ventured there...

Visited with Stephanie awhile ago. Though she puts on the facade of only doing this sort of thing once & awhile - she is from all the information I was able to glean afterwards - has been entertaining for at least 6 years (if not more) on a regular basis. Very good little actress, but lies out of both sides of her mouth. Contradictions galore! She's very plain looking, bad skin, very skinny with small tits. Also is much older than she says. There's also the issue - which has been touched upon on UG - that she seems/appears to be a closet druggie. Abundant evidence on her arms & legs. Very rehearsed session & I definitely would not repeat.

Last edited:
Spent sometime with Stephanie late last year. What a flake! I knew I should have left when she opened her door, as she appeared a bit tipsy; but I was thinking with my other head. We sit on her sofa, she climbs aboard me and we start DFK. All, of a sudden she falls off my lap and crashes down on the floor. I'm like WTF. She gets up, laughs a little & then slurs, "I'm OK". Tells me to pull down my trousers while she undresses (sidebar, she has the body of a 12 year old boy, very average looking & almost troll-like IMHO) and proceeded with a BBBJ. Took it deep, but was almost like too harsh & furious with her approach. I got the feeling she just wanted me finish up and get the heck out. So I obliged. She slurred something about having a good time and stumbled to her door, to see me out. Some real obvious issues there. She texted me again a week after, but I told her I was unavailable.

Last edited:
I saw her fairly regularly for a number of years before dropping off.. She's got a history of heroin use and has looked worse and worse. Will do BBFS. I'd take caution seeing her from now on, she was sweet but is kind of a mess now.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Duh! Why didn't I think of that?

I know, I'm just an asshole who goes around falsely accusing everyone of stuff with no reason at all. Being on the working side of this game for over 30 years has taught me nothing.

Deja Vu, reading this thread......please allow me to supply the missing puzzle pieces.....

I met Stephanie in 2011, when she lived in Chinatown.
At that time, she was in her early twenties, size 00, 32A Blond/Blue, brilliant.
Think of young Kate Moss, but with acne. (Her hormones worked overtime.)
(Seriously, she used to have a higher body temperature than in later years.)
She dabbled in Percodan, but switched to Heroin after a year or two.
When she felt it was out of control, she went back to Vermont.....sublet her apartment.

The subtenant stiffed her, she owed the landlady three months rent, and she was a lost soul.
The apartment in the West Village was mine. It was a co-op that I owned but wasn't allowed to rent.
She was there full-time, and I visited three nights a week. It was good until it wasn't.
She set a mattress on fire, lied to a neighbor that smelled it, and ran away when the Fire Dept came.
The co-op Board made it quite clear that they regarded her as a nuisance. I didn't want a fight.
They said, that she had a "sea of men" in and out of that apartment. I sold it. It was a nice asset.

Just for the sake of closure, that number was 917-340-1382
Stephanie is no longer at that number, or even in NY for that matter, and retired, as far as I know.

When she was in the right mood, she was VERY good........(VERY!)
I am still friends with her mother. Her very first boyfriend called her "the best liar I ever knew."
I once told her that I could tell when she lies. "How?" she asked. "EASY: Your lips move."

Wow, talk about a blast from the past. She was my first ever sugar baby. Saw her post on , and been seeing her at her place on Perry St. since April 2006 for a few years. She used to have a facebook page and talked about trying every drug she can get her hands on. Loved using the rain showerhead in that dump of an apartment. She was not a clockwatcher, but after the session she’d always go out to the “drugstore,” if you know what I mean.

Spent many a overnights with her on that loft bed. It was a bit cramped but a cozy close space. Didn’t need a cover, since we’d usually finish with her special suction skills. One of the top bbbjnqns ever. Being a vegetarian, she needed the extra calories. Once in a while, I’d blow inside her rawdog, especially the morning after sessions when she was still sleeping. ( Mod note: isn't that rape?)

Yeah in retrospect it’s crazy, that’s life. Russian roulette it is. I recall one winter she had gained 20 pounds which I wasn’t a fan of, I prefer when she’s druggie thin.

Based on the burnt spoon on the end table, I knew she was into heroin. She was sucking off her dealer for blow. I saw the text messages on her phone about the transactions. I snooped while she was sleeping. I saw her repeated postings on . She had a unique grammar style, and she’d be seeking different amounts depending on the need. On the low end, she’d ask 140 for a “bus ticket to Vermont.”

She claimed to be a waitress, and worked as a part time assistant to an investment banker. She also had a crazy stalker that seems to be obsessed with her. I saw her as a girl next door. She has a ton of siblings, it’s like her parents just pop them all out and they have to sink or swim. Some are successful as lawyers, others not so, like her younger sister in Boston who was sometimes homeless and died of an overdose, more than a year ago.

I was infatuated with her, but knew I had to break it off. I gave her 2k to help her out, but the next day when I saw her she asked for more money. I knew I was just a walking ATM, and chose to end our arrangement. I do hope she cleaned up and is living a better life. I think life in the city swallowed her up and spit her out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Wow, talk about a blast from the past. She was my first ever sugar baby. Saw her post on , and been seeing her at her place on Perry St. since April 2006 for a few years. She used to have a facebook page and talked about trying every drug she can get her hands on. Loved using the rain showerhead in that dump of an apartment. She was not a clockwatcher, but after the session she’d always go out to the “drugstore,” if you know what I mean.

Spent many a overnights with her on that loft bed. It was a bit cramped but a cozy close space. Didn’t need a cover, since we’d usually finish with her special suction skills. One of the top bbbjnqns ever. Being a vegetarian, she needed the extra calories. Once in a while, I’d blow inside her rawdog, especially the morning after sessions when she was still sleeping. ( Mod note: isn't that rape?)

Yeah in retrospect it’s crazy, that’s life. Russian roulette it is. I recall one winter she had gained 20 pounds which I wasn’t a fan of, I prefer when she’s druggie thin.

Based on the burnt spoon on the end table, I knew she was into heroin. She was sucking off her dealer for blow. I saw the text messages on her phone about the transactions. I snooped while she was sleeping. I saw her repeated postings on . She had a unique grammar style, and she’d be seeking different amounts depending on the need. On the low end, she’d ask 140 for a “bus ticket to Vermont.”

She claimed to be a waitress, and worked as a part time assistant to an investment banker. She also had a crazy stalker that seems to be obsessed with her. I saw her as a girl next door. She has a ton of siblings, it’s like her parents just pop them all out and they have to sink or swim. Some are successful as lawyers, others not so, like her younger sister in Boston who was sometimes homeless and died of an overdose, more than a year ago.

I was infatuated with her, but knew I had to break it off. I gave her 2k to help her out, but the next day when I saw her she asked for more money. I knew I was just a walking ATM, and chose to end our arrangement. I do hope she cleaned up and is living a better life. I think life in the city swallowed her up and spit her out.
You should really seek mental health counseling. There is something very twisted and sick about you that is horrifying.

you and wigs must be good friends since you prefer the “druggie thin”... like really... you wish that on someone?? You’re a sick fuck!

That might be the creepiest thing I've ever seen anyone brag about here on UG.
LOL search for cheggitmeridian and read some of his exploits if you want to be skeeved out. :)

In my humble opinion if someone is comfortable spending many overnights with someone then it is assumed that since it apparently happened more than once whatever occurs between those two adults is consensual and accepted.