Stella 516-241-3684

You've gotten good about bringing these babes to our attention, Mr. Wiggley.
Maybe it's time you followed in Sophia's footsteps and you be pimpin'. :p

Last edited:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Tried this morning no good. I was maybe 20 mins late so my bad. She didn't get back to me till 135.
Will see where this goes.

Mr. Wiggley

Still working on this one. Very hard to get to commit. Apparently sleeps a lot.
One item of note, she is still in Happauge and is rooming with Stacy.

Mr. Wiggley

The wheels on the bus go round and round
Back and forth for the week, I say lunch time, I work in the area, nothing.
Return text at 230 come now...duhhh...at work.
Today I say lunch, at 1145 I get maybe I'll see where I am.
230...I'm back in Manhasset. I'm sharing a room with Stacy, of Stacy, Crystal, Imogene Coca fame in another thread here.
So to sum up, she's in Manhasset on the Blvd. sharing a room with Stacy and pretty sure there's some pimpin action going on here. Putting out the info, am rather reluctant to partake of the flake.

While waiting to hear back from Mia, I called around to a few other girls. I did get a "Hey" back from Stella, but I didn't pursue it since I was already in conversation with someone else.

Made a big mistake. I tried her without seeing any reviews. It was the WORST!!!! experience. Pictures are not real and place smelled of 420 and newports. Couldnt use the bathroom because she had a dog in there. Couldnt understand a word she said because the tv was on as well as music playing and she spoke incredibly soft and mumbled. Originally agreed on hour but when I got there she said she couldn't do so agreed on half. She just laid on bed and didn't do anything at first. Started bbbj and she would only hold it with thumb and tip of her index and mouth on head with no movement or anything. After 20 seconds decided to do fs. Tried fs but was too tight and then I realized blood was on my hand and on the rubber. Wouldn't finish with bbbj because I had the rubber on so I took her water bottle and washed it and she went back to horrible bbbj and said her neck hurt and couldnt do anymore and my time was almost up after not even 10 min. told her to finish me with hj. did it for 20 seconds and asked if I was going to tip her more and I said its been only 10 minutes and she complained so I got up walked out. whatever you do don't try her.

Made a big mistake. I tried her without seeing any reviews. It was the WORST!!!! experience. Pictures are not real and place smelled of 420 and newports. Couldnt use the bathroom because she had a dog in there. Couldnt understand a word she said because the tv was on as well as music playing and she spoke incredibly soft and mumbled. Originally agreed on hour but when I got there she said she couldn't do so agreed on half. She just laid on bed and didn't do anything at first. Started bbbj and she would only hold it with thumb and tip of her index and mouth on head with no movement or anything. After 20 seconds decided to do fs. Tried fs but was too tight and then I realized blood was on my hand and on the rubber. Wouldn't finish with bbbj because I had the rubber on so I took her water bottle and washed it and she went back to horrible bbbj and said her neck hurt and couldnt do anymore and my time was almost up after not even 10 min. told her to finish me with hj. did it for 20 seconds and asked if I was going to tip her more and I said its been only 10 minutes and she complained so I got up walked out. whatever you do don't try her.
Ouch

where was the location ?
what donation did she ask?
Is it true that she also is a narcotics abuser or has a pimp guarding her and Stacy the I v drug user she is rooming with, as had been reported by Wiggly in a couple of earlier posts on the Stacy thread and on this thread too?
Sounds like a person or persons to keep away from

motel on north blvd. $160 for half but more like $160 for 10 min and tried making it sound it I only paid for a short stay. No signs of pimp or other drugs body wise but she spoke like she was high off her ass on 420.

I saw Stella tonight.
Looking back on this thread, I realized the session was somewhat similar to what meme experienced. Unfortunately, I had forgotten the details of his review.
You see, I had put her number in my phone after Mr. Wiggley posted that pic in his OP. And I left it in there even after later reading meme's review.
So tonight when I was texting and calling around, Stella was the only one who replied back. With a "Hey," of course. (Why do they all say that? And call you, "Babe." It's like they read it in a handbook.)
Anyway, she quoted me $150 for the HH, but I countered by asking for SS, which was only $100. I'm glad I did.
When I got to the Manhasset hotel she's working from, guess who was there? Stacy. And the dog.
Stacy remembered me and let me know she was not that thrilled with some of the comments in my review of her. But she was cool about it and she bid me a cordial goodbye when I left. (She and the dog stayed in the bathroom while I was with Stella.)
As far as Stella, I thought she was a very attractive young blonde. Solid curvy body. And she had nice round breasts which she allowed me to play with.
The nether region was another story, though. No play allowed down there. Neither fingers nor mouth.
I just wanted a quick BJ. It was exactly as meme had described. BBBJ "with thumb and tip of her index and mouth on head." We started off on the bed and then I switched to standing up with her kneeling on the floor. She also asked me not to hold her head or hair while she was going down on me. I finished CIM, so that was a plus.
As far as meme's other descriptions, I can't say whether or not the pic that wigs posted is actually her. Body and hair are similar, but without seeing the face, I can't be certain. Stella did speak softly, but I would not say she was mumbling. I didn't notice a cigarette smoke odor, but Stacy lit up as I was leaving and that lingered on me. Also didn't smell any trace of 420, but saw some buds on the night table. No other hint of any drug use either in her speech or appearance.
All in all, it was a pleasant enough experience for the price. Safe, convenient hotel. Good looking girl.
Not sorry that I went, but I would not repeat.

Stacy, if you are reading this, you should definitely give Stella some pointers, since your head game is far superior.

While waiting to hear back from Mia, I called around to a few other girls. I did get a "Hey" back from Stella, but I didn't pursue it since I was already in conversation with someone else.
Ok here we go who is this MIA been trying to find out who this is for the longest lol? Please tell me it's someone I don't know?

I saw Stella Sunday afternoon at her motel on Northern Boulevard in Roslyn/Manhasset However, her name is not Stella anymore It is Cindy
I did not know it was going to be Stella when I made the appointment because the ad I responded to had photo shopped or "stolen " photos from a different provider, which were clearly not Stella
I scoped out the location before I called to say I was there and it looked okay from the outside She texted me "come up to room # babe I went up expecting to see the Cindy in the Bp ad but it was Stella along with Stacy in the room and a big ferocious dog in the bathroom , with bathroom door closed
I got out of there immediately When I went back to my car, I noticed 2big black guys entering the same room Based on prior reports by Wiggley that pimps were involved with these two hookers, I put 2and2 together and made a fast exit from the parking lot
I will not repeat for safety reasons and because it is a waste of time energy and money (had I spent any) on a girl who misrepresented herself and is pumped out
I DO NOT recommend either of the twp

Mr. Wiggley

Stella is very cute with a real nice body especially her ass. If she serviced guys like Stacy she'd be making 600 a day.
I have spoken to Stacy and very graciously offered my dick as a lesson from one to the other as to how to give a proper blowjob but so far no definite answer.

I saw Stella Sunday afternoon at her motel on Northern Boulevard in Roslyn/Manhasset However, her name is not Stella anymore It is Cindy
I did not know it was going to be Stella when I made the appointment because the ad I responded to had photo shopped or "stolen " photos from a different provider, which were clearly not Stella
I scoped out the location before I called to say I was there and it looked okay from the outside She texted me "come up to room # babe I went up expecting to see the Cindy in the Bp ad but it was Stella along with Stacy in the room and a big ferocious dog in the bathroom , with bathroom door closed
I got out of there immediately When I went back to my car, I noticed 2big black guys entering the same room Based on prior reports by Wiggley that pimps were involved with these two hookers, I put 2and2 together and made a fast exit from the parking lot
I will not repeat for safety reasons and because it is a waste of time energy and money (had I spent any) on a girl who misrepresented herself and is pumped out
1. That puppy is far from ferocious and certainly not big. He greeted me very friendly, didn't bark, stayed in the bathroom.
2. I did not see any pimps. Big, black, small, white, or otherwise.
3. Many of the ads on BP contain fake photos, so it should come as no shock.
4. Even if she didn't match the pics, Stella/Cindy is still a good looking girl.
5. To the best of my recollection, the room is not visible from the street, so how you can see anyone entering the room from the parking lot is a mystery to me.
6. You have probably already been with a pimped out girl, but just didn't know it, if you've used other BP hotel girls.
7. You didn't miss out on anything, so count yourself lucky.

Last edited:
I think we should put "pumped out twp" in the monger dictionary to define the type of girl you describe. :p

Lmao So much for typos
You always give me a chuckle
In regard to seeing comings and goings from my vantage point, in the parking lot, I certainly did report accurately what I saw after I left the hotel room There is clear line of sight to the rooms , which have outside/ street access , from the lot
As far as the dog is concerned, I'll defer to what you say you saw I'm not a dog lover My loss
Anyway, thanks for the interesting funny good humored response
I won't repeat a visit