STDs

You know other Asians besides Thai hookers are allowed to carry syphilis. CDC approved that a few years ago. Only hookers that are allowed to be syphilis free are South Vietnam
LOL
FYI, the some of the hookers there (SV) during the late 60's early 70's used to take a daily antibiotic (not enough to cure anything but enough to cultivate antibiotic resistant STD's) in the mistaken belief doing such would be prophylactic.

billyS

Reign of Terror
LOL
FYI, the some of the hookers there (SV) during the late 60's early 70's used to take a daily antibiotic (not enough to cure anything but enough to cultivate antibiotic resistant STD's) in the mistaken belief doing such would be prophylactic.
They also put razor blades in their cunts because the soldiers would rape the woman in the villages they suspected were hiding or supplying food to the VC.

They also put razor blades in their cunts because the soldiers would rape the woman in the villages they suspected were hiding or supplying food to the VC.
I never saw that (the razors or the rapes) but there were reliable stories of guys going into an ally with a girl, agree on a price, she drops to her knees, he drops his pants and then she grabs hold of his balls, holds a knife against them while a cohort comes by, empties his wallet, tosses it 20 feet away, ties his shoe or boot laces together and they both run away. Even if you wanted to it was hard to chase them when you have to pull your pants back up, unknot your laces, and retrieve your wallet.

hope it's ok to ask here, saw a provider today, she had an area of red rash/hive on her chest just below right shoulder. she kept trying to keep it covered with her hair. i didn't touch that particular part.
don't have much education about sti or experience in the hobby, but is that a likely std? if so, how much risk do i have now?

help is appreciated.

billyS

Reign of Terror
collarbone and just below it.

is it the location of the rash that makes you say it's syphilis?
Actually if it's the collar bone then it is the highly contagious and antibiotic resistant strain. The Andromeda Strain if you will.

This is the one that both Hitler and Al Capone died from.

@Divloc you need to get to a doctor asap.
Did you exchange any fluids with her at all?
Touch anything in the room she might have touched?

It’s very likely that this is AIDS. But bodily fluid doesn’t matter. The transmission is passed by air. This sounds like classic feline AIDS. Not human. Super contagious.

@Divloc you need to get to a doctor asap.
Did you exchange any fluids with her at all?
Touch anything in the room she might have touched?
not sure what kind of fluid you're referring to, but we did cross our arms as we drank the wine glass.jpg during the amazing thanksgiving meal she cooked for me.
however, since it was so cold yesterday, we had microwaved the wine. plus, it was also next to the lit candle on the table. so i think the heat should've killed any microbe, no?

maybe the meal was a step too far but to be fair i didn't realize she had classic feline andromeda syndrome

I she is in her 50's + could be shingles. Rash can show up anywhere (usually on side of torso) but it is absolutely miserable to have and lasts for weeks.
Not joking.

Could be Typhoid. Was her name Mary?
it's actually very close to that, no joke.
A rash near her shoulder, and you think it might be an STD / STI?
didn't realize this might have been a mocking statement rather than a serious reply. but google did say syphilis sores can show up anywhere on the body, including palm of hands, and hence the decision to seek consultation here from the nation's foremost underground experts with substantial empirical knowledge.

I she is in her 50's + could be shingles. Rash can show up anywhere (usually on side of torso) but it is absolutely miserable to have and lasts for weeks.
Not joking.
thanks for the serious reply. she's mid-30's and i'd have really liked to repeat with her if I didn't have this concern.

The only STD I have ever gotten was Syphilis.
That rash under my armpit was one of the most painful irritations ever.

Some years ago I met a slutty spinner on IG and she was following me for a couple of months. I was recently divorced at the time and she was supposedly in the process of one (later to find was a lie).
She was a little strange but seemed freaky, we ended up eventually meeting up at a Target to break the ice. We walked around the store for about 20 mins while she did her thing, put her things in her car then we hung out in mine. Within 5 mins shes sucking my dick and then wants to fuck. I find a laundry mat nearby with a secluded back parking lot and go to town on her.

We hang out a little more than I had to split for an event for one of my kids. While I am there she is saying she went home and told her husband some guy fucked her brains out and they got into a fight. She will be getting a hotel room at the Hampton Inn (exit 62 that over looks LIE) if I wanted to console her.
I was off the next day and said fuck it why not. When I get to the room and open the door I am surprised that she is not alone. One of her girlfriends is there as well. A thick puerto rican. We sit and drink for a little, they are eating food and one thing leads to another.
The three of us are fucking. Both of them going to town eating each other out while I fuck them, both of them sucking my dick, pounding the shit out of the both of them back and forth and cumming all over both their faces at the same time. Where did I fuck up? I forgot to put condom back on after a transition. Not sure which slut it was but never the less.
May I add the LIE looks great from that hotel at night. I still laugh everytime I drive past it.

A few days go by and my armpit is killing me, itchy beyond belief. Then it started to spread like mad, then the other started to swell up and start pussing. Went to the doctor and told him the professional run down of my encounter. He chuckled, gave me a test and came back with the results.
Put me on meds & a cream and I was ok. Took a full month for my armpit to look normal again.

Be safe out there!

Probably eczema or an allergic reaction to semen.

There was just a show on TV called The English and the main character has syphilis and her face becomes disfigured by it. Nasty looking.

The only STD I have ever gotten was Syphilis.
That rash under my armpit was one of the most painful irritations ever.

Some years ago I met a slutty spinner on IG and she was following me for a couple of months. I was recently divorced at the time and she was supposedly in the process of one (later to find was a lie).
She was a little strange but seemed freaky, we ended up eventually meeting up at a Target to break the ice. We walked around the store for about 20 mins while she did her thing, put her things in her car then we hung out in mine. Within 5 mins shes sucking my dick and then wants to fuck. I find a laundry mat nearby with a secluded back parking lot and go to town on her.

We hang out a little more than I had to split for an event for one of my kids. While I am there she is saying she went home and told her husband some guy fucked her brains out and they got into a fight. She will be getting a hotel room at the Hampton Inn (exit 62 that over looks LIE) if I wanted to console her.
I was off the next day and said fuck it why not. When I get to the room and open the door I am surprised that she is not alone. One of her girlfriends is there as well. A thick puerto rican. We sit and drink for a little, they are eating food and one thing leads to another.
The three of us are fucking. Both of them going to town eating each other out while I fuck them, both of them sucking my dick, pounding the shit out of the both of them back and forth and cumming all over both their faces at the same time. Where did I fuck up? I forgot to put condom back on after a transition. Not sure which slut it was but never the less.
May I add the LIE looks great from that hotel at night. I still laugh everytime I drive past it.

A few days go by and my armpit is killing me, itchy beyond belief. Then it started to spread like mad, then the other started to swell up and start pussing. Went to the doctor and told him the professional run down of my encounter. He chuckled, gave me a test and came back with the results.
Put me on meds & a cream and I was ok. Took a full month for my armpit to look normal again.

Be safe out there!
You were actually lucky to have symptoms serious enough to seek medical help soon after the infection. Sometimes there are minor symptoms and they go away but the bacteria over the years does major damage to your body including paralysis, blindness and dementia.

Nasty, STD, luckily uncommon in US compared to G & C.