STDs

Yeah you can 100% get most stds from a bbj, just lower odds. I haven’t gotten any but read a bunch of statistics and stuff because I was extremely paranoid about it a while back. Sucks that Jerry got something, even though it was “lucky” from a probability standpoint

And just as some general advice, if you are concerned about contracting a STD then cover up, don't do anything bare.

Testing only helps so much. What if a girl goes to the clinic on Monday, gets a full battery of tests and is found to be 100% clean.
She goes to work on Tuesday and her first customer of the day delivers an infected load of Clamydia laced seamen into hot wet snatch.
You're up next. You ask her when was the last time she was tested. She happily reports "why yes just yesterday and all my tests came back negative" Buoyed by this news you slap down an extra $100 for raw pussy and plunge your cock into the other guys load still lurking in her vaginal canal. Acting as a shovel the head of your cock scoops up the bacteria and delivers it to your blood stream via the urethra.

So even though she was tested the day before you are now carrying an STD that you will pass to your SO.
This was well explained, I had to add this as useful information.

Ref: #142 “on Why was my post deleted?”

billyS

Reign of Terror
Everyone should be aware that anything bare - bj, vaginal or anal sex - carries a risk of STD transmission. While some are noticeable and treatable, some are not - like Viral Hepatitis.
It is a leading cause of Liver Cancer, which if not detected can lead to needing a liver transplant or death.
What a cheery thought.
Where are you getting this information?