stds - herpes

Herpes and providers (select all that apply)

• Yes I got herpes from a provider

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Been doing this for years and no herpes for me - you worry too much newbie

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • It's rare that amp girls have herpes - they get removed if they do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any provider could have it - you just have to take your chances

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need to go to the doctor, it's the only way you'll find out. Since you say it looks like skin tags it's probably molluscum but you can't rule out genital warts unless you see a doctor who will biopsy it.

Obviously its kind of embarrassing but so I go to my "regular primary" doctor or to a dermotologist?
Since it is a problem with your skin see a dermatologist. Do a google search for molluscum and/or genital warts that will bring you to American Academy of Dermatology site and you can match up the pictures to what you have.

Early treatment of warts is discouraged by some doctors because genital warts/molluscum can go away on their own. It can also take time for all warts to appear. So a person who treats warts as soon as they appear may need another treatment later on.

disclaimer: genius is not a medical type.

This is probably a dumb question: i dont have a dermatologist that i see,I guess i can search for someone in my area(and that takes my insurance?) But my question is should I see a female? I am a male and would feel awkward going to a male dermatologist for this.

joeyboy, I don't have experience seeing a dermatologist about my junk but I have seen a urologist twice, once for the big snip and again for a bladder scope (yeah, they actually do shove the camera in THAT way, ugh).

For me, it was far less uncomfortable and awkward with the scope being done by an older male doctor than with the younger male doctor who did the snip along with female assistants in the room.

I'd recommend finding an older male dermatologist. They've seen everything, in all different shapes and sizes. It would feel much more awkward, to me at least, to be showing my stuff to a female. Unless, of course, I'm paying her by the hour.

They're doctors and they are professionals. Do you think yours is the only cock they will ever see or handle. I don't mean to be critical but show a little maturity. The only thing you should be worried about is getting rid of the growths period. If its molluscum they will freeze them off and you'll never see them again unless you get infected again. Question - has it spread???

joeyboy, The easiest thing for you to do now is to read up about the possible conditions that The Exiled has mentioned. It will help you twofold. First, it will aid you in identifying the possible culprit. Second, it will present you with some cautions. The most important caution that I saw was to make sure you do not scratch the "pimples," as that will cause them to break open and spread.

Once you have possibly identified the condition, you might feel more relaxed about the apparent ease of treatment and that will allow you to make an appointment.

no they haven't spread.And like I said they kind of look like tags very limp looking and flat.Thanks for the advice. Exiled don't need the maturity comment please don't answer my post don't need your negativity thanks