Starting a provider rating system.....

Starting a provider rating system would be a great tool for all the mongers of UG. We could start by using the data we have on all current providers. And ask all mongers to rate the providers on a 1-10 basis on several different categories.

Natural beauty
Enhanced beauty
Verbal (mouth) Skills
Physical (vaginal) skills
Cleanliness
Attentiveness
Eagerness to please or satisfy
Extras provided (She willing to give Greek service, she's willing to toss your salad, bondage, fisting, Preggo bbb etc......).

This way, top providers will be rewarded and treated like they should. And the slouches will have to put in the extra effort to make the grade........

We can have rookie of the month, the provider will have to have a number of certain number of reviews before she can be calculated into the standard provider index.

Does this make sense??

I think you would have to start by throwing in all of the long time providers that have been working in the area for a prolonged period of time. The ones we love, the ones we can do without, and go from there.

Back in college and thereafter we used the "cerveza rating system" .more or less a girl walked into the bar and a flurry of ratings would ensue....."three beers", "12 pack" ,"15 beers," or In other words the amount of alcohol necessary to be with said girl......it caused some funny conflicts amongst friends

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The problem is that no one's "10" equals anyone else's. I remember on another sight when this woman who wasn't above a 6 in looks berated any guy who gave her less than a 9 in looks. One that same site you see 95% of reviews give overall scores of like 7 or more. How is that possible?

I think guys will be more honest on here. If a chick is super fucking hot, she might get a nine in looks. But if she's a dead fish with bad BJ skills and wants you out in 5 minutes. That could drive her score way down. On the other hand, if chick has mediocre looks but has the BJ technique of a blow job goddess. Willing to jump on your Johnson rcg Greek and busting in her rear....... That's a Effin keeper and she should score a lot higher on the provider list .

Don't think a rating system is possible due to variants in individual mongers personal rating system, e.g., I do not care for big breasted and large ass (Jo-Lo size) women which is probably why I like Asians. I also find bolt-ons a turn off no matter how good they look. So my 9 may be someone else's 4 and visa versa.

Also, due to a monger's certain, ahem, attribute, or if the monger had the misfortune of having his appointment following a John Holmes type - what one monger may describe a pussy to be "tight" another may describe it "loose".

Finally, (and mongers who smoke can't appreciate this because their olfactory sensors their nose are damaged), I would strongly down score a smoker (if I didn't turn around and leave in the 1st place)

While your idea has merits for being useful, steveoo, I can't help but wonder how we can ever get members to agree on what a number would represent when we can't even get them to agree on what GFE means. (And please, let's not get into a discussion of that here.)

Even more telling, we can't even get them to agree on what a girl looks like, as evidenced by the "she's light" vs. "no, she's dark" scenario that prompted the whole Aubrey/Hailee shitstorm. Hey, there's an idea. Maybe we can get members to assign a number to skin tone. Like SPF codes. Hell, we already require that BMI numbers be posted in reviews. What's another number in there?

You need to have enough people willing to participate. Which can pose as a problem because it always seems to be the same people giving the reviews. The rest of the monger community seem to be just lurkers and closet cases.

We can come up with a really simple grading system.

1) if she was great, the client will quote Samuel L Jackson Jules- "now that's a tasty burger!":p......

2) if she was a fucking dog, the client will quote the movie King Pin and say "I just got Munsoned" :eek:.......

If mid grades need to be added cool.

But you've now gone from a point system to a phrase system. What next? The old Hustler ratings system? Wasn't that the one with rating girls with a number of dicks, 4 or 5 being the best, if I recall correctly. Slinky? Anyone?

You really need the contribution of hundreds of clients to see the benefit of a point system. Two bad reviews can scorn a provider rating to the point of no return. Especially when it's only a few dozen of us that write about our experiences.

Guys might like the quote system a little more and participate.

The real problem here is not the review system. It's the lack of reviews themselves. If you could drag the lurkers out of the closet, that would really help. Come up with a way to do that and you'd be a hero.

But you've now gone from a point system to a phrase system. What next? The old Hustler ratings system? Wasn't that the one with rating girls with a number of dicks, 4 or 5 being the best, if I recall correctly. Slinky? Anyone?
Silly me. I meant Screw Magazine, not Hustler. How could I forget. It was the place for provider ads before the Voice and later the Press.