Start new thread or unlock old one?

Moderator...this thread: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/hazel-646-664-5842.52154/ was locked due to rules violation by the subject (self-promotion), with this message:
THREAD CLOSED. AND DO NOT START ANOTHER ONE ABOUT HER THIS YEAR.
IF ANY MEMBER STARTS A THREAD FOR HER AGAIN BEFORE 2017, I WILL RECOMMEND THAT MEMBER BE BANNED.
Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
Now that it's 2017, if someone wanted to post a review or comment about her, should they start a new thread, or can you just unlock the old one? (Seems to me unlocking the old one is more useful, since it contains other info, but I'll wait to hear how it should be done).

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Since the person who I think is in question not only came on here, repeatedly broke the rules, then said she didn't give a shit about the rules and then follow this up by having a shill come on and post a bunch of bullshit and also break the rules, she is pretty much persona non grata around here at this point.

Since the person who I think is in question not only came on here, repeatedly broke the rules, then said she didn't give a shit about the rules and then follow this up by having a shill come on and post a bunch of bullshit and also break the rules, she is pretty much persona non grata around here at this point.
This is why wiz... sort of knew and honestly completely understand and yes Slinky that is who I am referring to and sure wiz is as well
So now she becomes UTR in a round about way :eek:

This is why wiz... sort of knew and honestly completely understand and yes Slinky that is who I am referring to and sure wiz is as well
So now she becomes UTR in a round about way :eek:
Ah, that's too bad. I didn't have anything much new to add, but I was curious to hear about your session. It sounded interesting. Oh well. She fucked that up herself. It's not like we didn't try and help her.

I think the important followers know and are aware (Mr Wiggs etc)... Carlito... not so much
The best session I have ever had this side of Amy from years past. I am hooked and may have biz this weekend in the Bronx which would cover all bases she covers.
If the holiday bonus expected ever hits the direct deposit I am directly depositing a 3 hour tour.
Its all good and again thank you Slinky... if we can speak to her about advertising is she still welcomed?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Yes if she wants to become a paid advertiser that's fine, but she got plenty of free publicity from here and apparently that wasn't good enough for her.