Star?

idk if its more then one provider called star
but the one im thinkin of is latina or maybe mixed white wit star tats on her back
in nyc or long island she use to advertise alot but i havent seen in a lil while
had a bunch of diffrent numbers like i said not sure if its all the same person or not
didnt get thru to most of them and i know we not suppose to post numbers unless theres a legit review
only number i did get thru to was a 934 number and she had a real fucked up attitude on the phone
playin mind games n shit but i was just wondering if this sounds familiar to yall

She still advertises often and is in Centereach out in Suffolk. I’ve always wanted to see her but never have. Her attitude is meh and it’s everything covered with a SS start rate of $120. I probably will partake sometime this winter as I like fake tits and trashy Suffolk hoes. She’s been around a long time and some of the guys said her sister used to also work & was more pleasant to see.

She still advertises often and is in Centereach out in Suffolk. I’ve always wanted to see her but never have. Her attitude is meh and it’s everything covered with a SS start rate of $120. I probably will partake sometime this winter as I like fake tits and trashy Suffolk hoes. She’s been around a long time and some of the guys said her sister used to also work & was more pleasant to see.
Seen her years ago when she was working out of Farmingville. Great Body, awesome ass. Great head. Very nonchalant attitude. She just laid there like “fuck me and get it over with”. The fact that she was super hot back then more than helped my bruised ego. Pounded away and erupted in the bag just fine……

Seen her years ago when she was working out of Farmingville. Great Body, awesome ass. Great head. Very nonchalant attitude. She just laid there like “fuck me and get it over with”. The fact that she was super hot back then more than helped my bruised ego. Pounded away and erupted in the bag just fine……
If this is Jocelyn I guess she’s getting tired bc when I used to see her in Shirley years ago (in the basement of her home where she lived with her SO and kids) she was cool and into it. I’ve seen ads for her in Bay Shore, Farmingville and Mastic. Enjoyed the few times I hit it but never became a groupie.
happy Hunting
Nutty Out