Star Luna 516-353-2792

tatted white girl in Port Wash area who was really nice on the phone, sends confirm pics after i inquired what happen to ad on (A site I should know by now I shouldn't mention) and she said she took it down due to BF seeing it. yeah ok, she sent me one in text and set up meet in target parking lot she rolls up in newer silver audi, mid 20's red head with sleeve tat showing nice cleavage (had to be 36DD) but didnt see anything below waist since she didnt get out of car. she is a complete speed freak and most def on something amping it up. gets right to what she expects, $700 hr for full (no anal no bbj or bbfs) and $300 just for covered head. I laughed out loud and said thats way out of range. she starts cursing me out and tells me to go fuck off. she speeds out and almost rams a car in the lot. oh well. anyway wrote it off as another ridiculous Covid disaster lol

Mod note: Dude, besides mentioning an advertising site you had the phone number in the wrong format.
Please be more careful.

Just adding that she quoted me the same prices and terms via text. Also said she was open to a quickie for $500. Wonder if anyone is really paying her those prices.