Star/Neena 631-948-8907 Stony Brook white MILF Antoinette's other daughter new#631-978-4061

Mama bear gives great bbj, she deepthroats and will let you drop off the cream team right down her throat balls deep.
I can attest to this. She was picking my blonde pubs out of her mouth after I made my deposit a few years ago.

I wanted to hit up Star a few times. But every time I looked, she was out in the boonies of port Jeff, so I gave up. Still might hit it and report back if she wanders a little more west. Even if she does a few nights at the Lakeland, I’d hit her up and pound her out.

I can attest to this. She was picking my blonde pubs out of her mouth after I made my deposit a few years ago.

I wanted to hit up Star a few times. But every time I looked, she was out in the boonies of port Jeff, so I gave up. Still might hit it and report back if she wanders a little more west. Even if she does a few nights at the Lakeland, I’d hit her up and pound her out.
Yea when she was in Ronkonkoma I’d fill her belly with my cocktail sauce more often but I definitely agree port Jeff is to far away I hate driving there.

Ok, so I saw that Star was not so out of the way today. so I threw her a text. She responded pretty quickly. Traveled Over to her spot and she led me to the door.

Pics are legit. But I already knew that. I took the half hour for 150. I wanted to have fun and not be rushed. Room wasn’t spotless, but I’ve seen worse. Left the donation on the dresser. She told me to get undressed and to get comfortable. And I did just that. She stripped down also.

She’s far from a 10, but I like her. She’s got a very dirty sleezy white trash sexiness to her. Large c’s that sag a little. A little bit of a tummy that I didn’t mind at all. Ass is there but a little flat. Her hair was pinned up. She grins a lot but doesn’t smile. She hides her teeth. From what I saw, it wasn’t that bad. Probably just self conscious. She’s your average white trash milf that you’d find in a bar.

She’s eager to please. I opted for everything covered. She gave an awesome CBJ. Lots of tongue and spit. Deep Throating just like mom (she thought her well I suppose). I would have popped if I did not stop her.

She asked how I wanted to fuck her. And I opted for missionary as usual. She lubed her self up good with her own spit and then I pounded away. No cock blocking , legs wide open. Her pussy was there to be used and I did just that. Slowed my self up a little to make myself last . I pulled out and sucked on her tits. Fingered her pussy. Spit on my hand so I could lube her up even more. Went back to fucking her brains out and I erupted in the bag inside of her. Mission complete.

She went to her phone answering texts from my fellow Johns in the monger community probably. She grabbed a couple of wipes and cleaned up. I grabbed a few myself. Peck on the cheek and I was out the door.

Face 6-7
Body 6-7
Attitude 8
Service 9

In todays times for 150, it was well worth it.

I had no idea she had a kid/s. Anyway seen her years ago in bohemia, also at port jefferson over the summer. Worth the visit every once in a while for the performance, not soo much for looks or location.

If seen Star 2x the last time I saw her it was in the summer. She has a submissive quality which I like. I dumped a load in her both times. I have also seen Antoinette atleast a dozen times. I’ve seen her on car dates and in the Telly. I like how she would let me take charge of the session and fuck her any way I wanted to. I have dumped multiple loads down her throat and in her p****. Both feel damn good. I miss her lol

Ok, so I saw that Star was not so out of the way today. so I threw her a text. She responded pretty quickly. Traveled Over to her spot and she led me to the door.

Pics are legit. But I already knew that. I took the half hour for 150. I wanted to have fun and not be rushed. Room wasn’t spotless, but I’ve seen worse. Left the donation on the dresser. She told me to get undressed and to get comfortable. And I did just that. She stripped down also.

She’s far from a 10, but I like her. She’s got a very dirty sleezy white trash sexiness to her. Large c’s that sag a little. A little bit of a tummy that I didn’t mind at all. Ass is there but a little flat. Her hair was pinned up. She grins a lot but doesn’t smile. She hides her teeth. From what I saw, it wasn’t that bad. Probably just self conscious. She’s your average white trash milf that you’d find in a bar.

She’s eager to please. I opted for everything covered. She gave an awesome CBJ. Lots of tongue and spit. Deep Throating just like mom (she thought her well I suppose). I would have popped if I did not stop her.

She asked how I wanted to fuck her. And I opted for missionary as usual. She lubed her self up good with her own spit and then I pounded away. No cock blocking , legs wide open. Her pussy was there to be used and I did just that. Slowed my self up a little to make myself last . I pulled out and sucked on her tits. Fingered her pussy. Spit on my hand so I could lube her up even more. Went back to fucking her brains out and I erupted in the bag inside of her. Mission complete.

She went to her phone answering texts from my fellow Johns in the monger community probably. She grabbed a couple of wipes and cleaned up. I grabbed a few myself. Peck on the cheek and I was out the door.

Face 6-7
Body 6-7
Attitude 8
Service 9

In todays times for 150, it was well worth it.
Hate to be the next monger on line with that spit and determination!

if this is the same star im thinkin of iris/jocelyn shes full of shit
everytime i tried to set up appt with her she always act suspect af like a scammer
always talkin some stupid bs
maybe she only likes to see regulars
unless this is the star from tunnel of love she aight

Have been seeing this one ever since i stopped seeing her sister, first met her out in port jeff, found her on one of the sites contacted her set up a meet for BBFS CIP met up with her at her spot, she looks exactly like her pics.

She greeted me at her door upon arrival, we chatted for a few mins and gave her the gift and off came all her clothes she’s more on the thick side a fun one always excited and happy or really tired never in a angry mood.

Once my pants where off she started with a slow BBJ until i was ready to go then she got in doggy all excited she asked me not to hurt her so i started off slow for about 5 mins and i was ready to pop didnt want to end this early so i asked her to flip over to mish played with her a lil bit to get the juices flowing again, gave her some slow deep stokes until creampie, she’s got a vice grip kitty no exaggeration and its like this EVERYTIME, gave me a towel to clean up and we chatted a lil bit before i left.

During the chat before i left she mentioned lauren aka candy her little sister i didnt tell her i knew of her until the 4 or 5th meet she was cool with it.

(at this point in time she was alone every other time i met with her i ran into her 3rd sister NOT CANDY/ Lauren & she usually hides in the bathroom or outside the room)

Her 3rd sister witch looks like an even younger version of Lauren/candy with a fatter ass is NOT working ofc i had to ask, altho im sure she will follow suite along with her mom and other sister but from what i can see star is taking care of her & keeping her out of the life (haven’t seen her mother after 5x attempts i gave up but she is also lurking around that area doing cardates)

Damage: 100$
Friendly: 10/10
Looks: exactly like pics
Experience: 10/10 everytime im never disappointed or unsatisfied.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have been seeing this one ever since i stopped seeing her sister, first met her out in port jeff, found her on one of the sites contacted her set up a meet for BBFS CIP met up with her at her spot, she looks exactly like her pics.

She greeted me at her door upon arrival, we chatted for a few mins and gave her the gift and off came all her clothes she’s more on the thick side a fun one always excited and happy or really tired never in a angry mood.

Once my pants where off she started with a slow BBJ until i was ready to go then she got in doggy all excited she asked me not to hurt her so i started off slow for about 5 mins and i was ready to pop didnt want to end this early so i asked her to flip over to mish played with her a lil bit to get the juices flowing again, gave her some slow deep stokes until creampie, she’s got a vice grip kitty no exaggeration and its like this EVERYTIME, gave me a towel to clean up and we chatted a lil bit before i left.

During the chat before i left she mentioned lauren aka candy her little sister i didnt tell her i knew of her until the 4 or 5th meet she was cool with it.

(at this point in time she was alone every other time i met with her i ran into her 3rd sister NOT CANDY/ Lauren & she usually hides in the bathroom or outside the room)

Her 3rd sister witch looks like an even younger version of Lauren/candy with a fatter ass is NOT working ofc i had to ask, altho im sure she will follow suite along with her mom and other sister but from what i can see star is taking care of her & keeping her out of the life (haven’t seen her mother after 5x attempts i gave up but she is also lurking around that area doing cardates)

Damage: 100$
Friendly: 10/10
Looks: exactly like pics
Experience: 10/10 everytime im never disappointed or unsatisfied.
Post 33 moved to this thread as thread already exists for this provider.

New number added to title