Stamford Fri 1/19- My First Incall Ever!!!

I will be coming to Stamford on Friday. I haven't done incalls before, but I've received several requests from gentlemen that I give it a try. For this visit, I am waiving my usual requirement of an hour and a half visit on the first meeting. I will also be offering a $50 discount to UG members who identify themselves in advance. In addition I'll be offering outcall in the Stamford area for those who request it.

Please help me by recommending a comfortable hotel where I might stay. Please look at my UG ad then visit my website (it's in the ad) where you'll find contact information, photos and more stuff about me. If this works out, I'll try incall in other Ct. and Hudson Valley areas. Many thanks for your suggestions.

I appreciate the suggestion. I have had good experiences with Marriotts in my personal travels.
If you join their rewards programs, you can get pretty good deals after several visits (they even heavily discount by-ins for points). The program covers many hotel/motel properties, so points build up quickly for the experienced traveler. FWIW, I too recommend the Marriott in Stamford and know that it's the inn of choice for providers who advertise on CL.

I will be coming to Stamford on Friday. I haven't done incalls before, but I've received several requests from gentlemen that I give it a try. For this visit, I am waiving my usual requirement of an hour and a half visit on the first meeting. I will also be offering a $50 discount to UG members who identify themselves in advance.

If this works out, I'll try incall in other Ct. and Hudson Valley areas. Many thanks for your suggestions.
Forgot to say, I'd love to see you on Friday. As for the HV, think about Mariott properties in the Tarrytown area; there are many to choose from including regular hotel, a suite inn, and the courtyard. The suite hotel is very nice and reasonably priced.

Meeting

Forgot to say, I'd love to see you on Friday.
Thank you for your hotel suggestions. I'd be delighted to see you on Friday. To set up a visit with me, please contact me through emale. My address is in my UG ad as well as on my website (the link is in my ad), which I encourage you to visit. I don't think we're supposed to use this board for private messages.