Stalking Savannah when mongers fall in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the video (edited out by Mod) toward the end of the video you can see Savannah's face she looks wasted

Mod note: You should have realized when your post was deleted the first time we can't post a picture or video unless it is in her ad.
If another Mod wants to correct me, perhaps because the video is in the public domain go ahead. But for now I'm going with it's not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Wow
There really is a video!!!!
What a surprise.
Hope slinky allows it

Mr. Wiggley

Seen her recently. Damm this chic is scary. Shes walking on a thin line. Im sorry to say but it looks like her time is limited. In my personal opinion its only a matter of time she punches her clock with the way shes taking it and looking like. There's not a inch on her body that doesn't have a needle mark, scar or bruise. She had a hole on her leg that looks like she got shot with a 762 round, had to be a infected abscess wound, that shit creeped the fuck out of me. I know alot of girls in this profession unfortunately party and do their thing but you gotta have. Limits and i think she had none, on that note ive seen her a few times and after the last visit i will Not be repeating anymore at all!!
Very odd that you and nyc both saw her within say 72 hours and you report she’s a disaster and he says everything was great????
Maybe better glasses????

I personally do
Very odd that you and nyc both saw her within say 72 hours and you report she’s a disaster and he says everything was great????
Maybe better glasses????
I personally don't like to say exactly when i saw a provider especially id they read and know about ug!! Im saying what i saw , experienced and felt. And yes i went to her new spot in northport which i can even tell you how her new apt looks inside and all. But i don't need to prove my self or my reviews. I don't wear glasses and if nyc saids she was great then cool , to eaches own right. But you can have her all to yourself bro. Don't forget to send me the wedding invite lol.

Mr. Wiggley

I personally do
I personally don't like to say exactly when i saw a provider especially id they read and know about ug!! Im saying what i saw , experienced and felt. And yes i went to her new spot in northport which i can even tell you how her new apt looks inside and all. But i don't need to prove my self or my reviews. I don't wear glasses and if nyc saids she was great then cool , to eaches own right. But you can have her all to yourself bro. Don't forget to send me the wedding invite lol.
Well it does seem that Savannah may be expecting a wedding but not from
Me. See after you continued your comments about me having her to myself I texted her asking why she didn’t come here and slam you for your comments as she did me. Interestingly enough she said that why would she since you are her “man” . When I said you mean pimp her answer was “no my man, my boyfriend”. She also said that’s why she is removing her ads from the site where she posts them.
Am guessing that’s why you posted such a bad report since it appears it’s not me that wants her all to himself now is it. And before anyone asks yes I have screen shots of the conversation.

Well it does seem that Savannah may be expecting a wedding but not from
Me. See after you continued your comments about me having her to myself I texted her asking why she didn’t come here and slam you for your comments as she did me. Interestingly enough she said that why would she since you are her “man” . When I said you mean pimp her answer was “no my man, my boyfriend”. She also said that’s why she is removing her ads from the site where she posts them.
Am guessing that’s why you posted such a bad report since it appears it’s not me that wants her all to himself now is it. And before anyone asks yes I have screen shots of the conversation.
Lol ***** I was fuc**ing w u when I said he was my man..u text me the most bizarre things out of jelously for others like rn with gold guy.

Seen her recently. Damm this chic is scary. Shes walking on a thin line. Im sorry to say but it looks like her time is limited. In my personal opinion its only a matter of time she punches her clock with the way shes taking it and looking like. There's not a inch on her body that doesn't have a needle mark, scar or bruise. She had a hole on her leg that looks like she got shot with a 762 round, had to be a infected abscess wound, that shit creeped the fuck out of me. I know alot of girls in this profession unfortunately party and do their thing but you gotta have. Limits and i think she had none, on that note ive seen her a few times and after the last visit i will Not be repeating anymore at all!!
Actually my leg was from being cut from a bush and got infected and i take antibiotics it's clearingup fast. Who cares i don't have to explain myself to u.im doing fantastic. I rent an apartment in the nicest location on li. Where are u living?

Here's the video (edited out by Mod) toward the end of the video you can see Savannah's face she looks wasted

Mod note: You should have realized when your post was deleted the first time we can't post a picture or video unless it is in her ad.
If another Mod wants to correct me, perhaps because the video is in the public domain go ahead. But for now I'm going with it's not allowed.
Loser!!! Go get a life instead of bringing others down . Ur sick you must enjoy causing other ppl misary. Who does that ? That's private& noone elsea business

I know who u are. Funny u keep asking me to get u Xanax right ? Lol your mad at me since u were an hour late i was in the middle of somthing & u felt ignored or rushed or whatever . Ur a weirdo to say the least ! Get a life I can tell u have none the games u play wen your trying to set u a darw

Status
Not open for further replies.