St Maarten

This is old info, but a good representation of the action available in SXM. This report is from Sunday Novemeber 11, 2012.
------------
Sunday Nov 11 afternoon.

Decided to change it up a bit. Instead of going at night, I tried the early afternoon. Did a workout this morning before breakfast. Went to Seamans around lunch time. So back tracking to yesterday noontime. Walked into Seamans. Within 10 seconds of me entering and taking off my sunglasses, I had a chica by my side asking my name. I had to use the bathroom, so this was a perfect excuse to "Donde esta el bano?". This way I could get a 'lay of the land' enter the bar-room on my terms. After bathroom, I sat at the bar and ordered a bottle of water. The place had plenty of attractive & downright hot chicas rating 7s. 8s & 9s. About a total of 10 hanging around the bar. Majority of chicas sitting altogether in a row. Young customer guy & chica were dancing to music. They must have impressed each other since after the dance, the guy kneeled & prostrated / bowed before her in a "I'm not worthy manner." Chicas & guys alike all cracked up & laughed. His dance partner chica returned the bow on her knees too. Funny stuff.

I was left alone at the bar for at least 5 minutes. It gave me time check out the talent and get myself acclimated to a new place. At one point a chica goes behind the bar & up to the bartender to hand her money. I gather this was for some customer buying a drink. I assumed she was occupied with someone else but I was wrong. A minute or two later she saddles up to me and greets me with an English "Hello, how are you?" This begins the conversation and I explain in mostly Spanish my name, age, length of stay on St Martin. She is Joline (room 201). Short & thin build. C-cup fake firm tits not rock hard. Medium ass. Medium color skin Colobiana. 30 years old. She doesn't like to use make up. So un-madeup face would rate a 7. Body is a 8 or 9.

She tried the "babi, I give you massage. You want fucky?" I told her in Spanish that "no mi gusta rapido. Yo soy solo. No tengo esposa o novia. Busco amor.". Which is indeed true as I am single & unmarried and have no kids. Once I told her that, then from then on the interaction was different. It really appears to be that simple to get the chica off the scripted interaction & back to real dialog. Sat at the bar & had chatted for at least another 10 to 15 minutes. She is very hands-on touchy feely & I did the same. She showed me her booby & I put-on being shocked & awed."Oh Dios, por favor ayuda me. Mi corazon. Mi corazon." and then faked a headache & swooned. She got a kick out of that.

A couple minutes later, it was time to go get some quality time with her. I went for the 30 minutes. Up to room 201 & I discovered that Seamans (or at least Joline) has a really nice room. I washed up and we started on the bed with me lying down. She fed me her boobs and never one to turn down what is offered, I sucked on them gladly. She moved down and licked & sucked on my balls for a while, followed by a CBJ. She went for the KY gel, and I interrupted her with a "Uno momento" and kissed my way down to her pussi. She was clean with no odor. She got more wet & moist, so I take that as a good sign. She made sure I was plenty hard with a CBJ again, and then I put it in her in cowgirl. I had built up a full head of steam or rather lust, so we switched to doggy for a while. I pounded that pussi real good. She encouraged me with proper vocalizing 'Mas, more. Harder, harder." She drove me nuts. She wanted to know about extending to the hour & I agreed. Switched to missionary, then to doggy again. Then doggy with me standing, then lying down with her doing CBJ & playing with my balls, then doggy. This was a crazy hot time and we were both sweating & getting tired. She moved to reverse cowgirl and tried some slow grinding then moved to leaning back against me. We both noticed that I hadn't come yet so she wanted me to fuck her tits. Looking down & seeing my cock sliding in out of valley of tits was just about perfect. Recognizing that I was almost too tired to cum, she jerked me off over her tits and rubbed it in like lotion on her boobs.

She cleaned me & took a quick shower. I washed up too. I gave her the additional $50 for the extended session and a propina of $10. I thanked her & let her know that I had a great time.

Back to the bar & got a bottle of water to go. Got really sleepy. Guess it was the fog of pleasure hormones from the sex session. I told her I was tired and that I needed to eat lunch. Besitos on the cheeks and I said goodbye. Drove back to the hotel & re-fueled with a big lunch and took a nap.

It was absolutely worth it the hour extension & tip. Back in New York metro area, I would have paid at least $400 for the hour for a comparable hot girl & hot time.

-

Sunday Nov 11 night.

Nov 11 is St Martin's Day. Didn't check out the festivities or parade as I was on the Dutch side and the planned celebrations were on the French side. All the chicas were present in the bar-room at Carolinas. Lots of hotties all over the place. The chica of Sunday night was Diana from Medellin. 25 years old, petite but not quite spinner body, just slightly bigger all around. Fake tits, black hair, medium color skin tone-complexion. OK face, great body. Very easy going attitude. I sat at the bar with her for a while. Her English is better than most so talking to her was easier. She gave me a good legit massage with lotion. Relaxing & felt great. Kept the session at 30 minutes. CBJ, K9, CG, RCG, mish all good. I left Carolinas sleepy & crashed back at my hotel.

I have picked up a bunch of tips & ideas from reading reports & postings from other guys out there on the internet. I am hardly an expert in regards to SXM, but if you want above average sessions then I recommend the following tips that worked for me.

So in my humble opinion:

+ Learn a bit of Spanish. As I might have mentioned, I need to make a connection of some sort, and speaking the chica's language is an easy way to make that happen. Just about all the chicas made it clear verbally or with body language that they were more interested in me after I began conversing with them in Spanish.

+ Be nice. I took the gentleman route and tried to compliment them & joke with them. I didn't immediately tried to grab ass or grind on them. I did that later after we had a good rapport. With the ones that I didn't find that attractive, I at least tried to be polite. If you hang around the club enough, the chicas will talk to each other about you. Hopefully they will say nice things about you.

+ Don't be cheap and instead be generous if you can afford it. Buy her & the other chicas drinks. Don't be obvious & make yourself a human ATM-machine, but give tips. $5 is pocket change for most of us. It is stupid easy to blow $10 on Starbucks, cigarettes, or fast food. $5 to them is like $75 to us.

+ Bring your own preferred rubbers. Maybe a variety pack from Trojan. Different friction, texture, etc. Makes it different for you & her. Variety is the spice of life, you know.

+ Be recently showered. I know its hard for married guys or guys coming from the cruise ships, but if you can, shower just before going to the club. I use cologne & got a bunch of favorable comments in English and Spanish about smelling good. I got the feeling that plenty of grimy & sweaty guys visit the chicas with no regard to their hygiene. Back in her room, when getting ready for action, I would always ask to use the bathroom & washed my crotch. Again I received favorable comments about being clean.

+ Have fun while no one is watching. Since I did this trip solo & don't know anyone else in the club, I jumped at the opportunity to become someone else for a couple hours. As an example: I am self conscious & know I don't have good dance moves, but I didn't let that stop me from having a good time at the bar dancing with the chicas. If you can dance, well then, expect to get eager dance partners.

+ Rent a car. Get the maximum damage insurance. If new to SXM, get a GPS or use a smartphone. Use Google Earth & Google maps. If unsure, take a taxi the first time out.

+ Be local. I found it to my advantage to stay at a hotel on the Dutch side and be kinda close to the clubs. It made driving at night to get back to the hotel very easy.

cheers,
BR

If you think casa blanca is good try down the road at carolinas--a beauty show--mostly colombianas. also El capitan has some real fine chicas. Seamans was so-so--I don't like sunset retreat .too much like the movie dusk to dawn. Crystal had one stunner Defiance was a bust except for one chica.

I have been here since Sunday,
4 chicas Sunday. An old favorite from 2 years ago Tanya at El Capitan was walking out Sunday for a TLN. i took her out last night to my boat until 3pm today. Very fine colombian spinner poontang.
you really cant compare dominicanas to Colombianas for passion and style.

I will try to find my report from another site and post the names of the chicas i was with Sunday. Off to the clubs now.
the action starts around 11-12.
have fun
ptalover

here is Sunday.

Petite Chateau friend of Juisa-heavy but incredible skills Solangie room 4. Most fellows would not go to this club too many gorditas.

Carolinas-natalia medium height very nice- even cut my eyebrows great massage she not a spinner but pretty face and great skills also. room5
I also saw a chica at Carolinas about 4 feet 10 max very cute--nice lineup at Carolinas.

Capitan- quite a few nice girls about 8s on the scale. Saw an old friend spinner Tanya-she was leaving on a tln.

Will get her soon.

Seamans-nothing much doing-few chicas but I was there late.

Defiance- maria cute little spinner. A+

Casa Blanca-Pantara- spinner long legs. Great in the sack-clock watcher-many nice lookers at Casa blanca-lot was full of cars.

Wednesday Night,
Natalia at Carolinas---getting hotter but a little annoying about asking for gifts etc.
Tanya, still hot smoking spinner--ymmv. El Capitan about room 21.

new find at seamans. I was looking for some serious loving. not just fucky fucky. I ran into Sophia room 203 ?
- not a great complexion but very sweet with an 8 body. We had talked the night before. we sat at the bar and my stars aligned and everything was very natural and relaxed. we sat at the bar and talked about Bogota and her time in SXM. she is thinking about Panama the end of the Month as it is dead here for tourists--the season is over. I mentioned a few spots that friends who were working there mentioned that were good to work in Panama, as a visa to panama is a no brainer. Speaking spanish really helps if you want more than fucky fucky. I started to give her a massage and she asked what do i charge for a massage, i responded 10 an hour, she asked if i would take 8. Oddly enough I said vamos instead of her. we went to the room and had a great time, she really likes DATY. After that I owned her. we spent more than an hour and then fell asleep in each others arms for about a half hour.
a knock at the door woke us up it was her roomate just checking in. She came in and sat on the bed with us . we chatted for a while and Sophia suggested a threesome with her room mate. possibly tomorrow night. It really felt great having Sophia sleeping in my arms. she walked me to my car-which was a first. She was especially sweet.

went to Abu Gami schwarma for late night food--quite good.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention Tuesday night. I took Tanya out 8 pm, spent the night on the boat and returned her 3 pm the next day. I always love the stares I get from the other boat owners. The marina staff always ask me who am I bringing tonight, and I get a thumbs up when I leave with them strutting down the quay from the boat feels great

Iwantagoodhj
sorry you had problems at Casa Blanca. It is the sketchiest club on the island, Rumor has it that the owner of the bar had her son killed in the parking lot as he was dealing drugss and not giving her a cut.
The killing is a fact.

I have never had problems at any club. I am not afraid to use deadly force having been an LRRP in Viet Nam. I always seem to talk my way out of any situations which has almost always worked. Speaking french with an american accent to frenchmen seems to infuriate them. I always speak spanish to frenchmen--it works better. Sorry we could not hook up.

i would go 1 mile further down the roat to elCapitan==
there is some great talent at El capitan.
especially Tanya and veronica. DEfiance is so so .
the hours for both clubs are about noon till 4 with no room fee and 8 pm till 3 am with a room fee.

I survived Thursady night.

It is now 3 am Saturday. Yesterday Am I had breakfast" with saba lady and took her to afriends boat that was heading to saba."lunch" with the lady from the other island.

About 3 pm was horny again and went with sophia #203 from seamans. Very nice time. At 4 we went to greehouse, I reallke the crab rolls like an egg roll stuffed with crab.

She was happy to get away from the club. While we wrer there she saw a frenchman with a small boy and she went over and said hi, I thought it was odd since she he had the boy with him. He had dated sophia and his wife at carolinas 2 years ago and he married the other chica. After lunch we went for a ride as she wanted to see the boat. We sat around for a while and we headed back to seamans on the way she saw 2 amigas and gave them a ride back to the club.

I did some errands and then met up with a friend and his wife for a lite dinner. His wife said that Veronica "flacka" at El Capitan was very good to date. She always recommends hot chicas. I really can't get into details about that, However, I went to El Capitan, they have quite a few very nice chicas there now.

I met up with veronica as my friends wife called ahead and we went out.

She is quite tall anout 5'9" and 125 lbs with a-b boobs. Amazing long legs and a nice face morena Dominicana. I asked if she was hungry and she just wanted coffee at Cappuchino and back to the boat. She had some black on the rocks and went back to my cabin washed up again.she was squeaky clean-stripped and we got right to it. She is now my ATF this week. After some DATY I owned her. Lets leave it at that, except when she wraps those long legs around you in mish and pulls you into her it is incredible.

She will be here till June, don't be cheap with her and she will treat you like a king.

I Really need to get some sleep so I took her back to the club at about 2 am. 41/2 hours with her is quite enough for anyone. However she is first on my list tomorrow, possibly my only chica on the list.

If I die tonight please have the mortician take the Elmers glued on smile off my face.

I must say that he lineup at El Capitan has never been better, Carolinas is always good, and if you hang around seamans long enough you will find a few gems.

Last edited:
I read and I am so jealous becose you can go there:)

I am every week there because I work on cruise ship but i cant go
Because I am doctor on ship and I dont want to be seen
by the other crew members, its not good for image of doctor on a ship to bee seen there.
So if anyone have advice what to do I would appreciate that.I am in a port only until 16h every week.

Last edited:
Doctor

I could give you the phone number of a few chicas at different clubs and possibly find a place to meet..
You could also rent a VIP room at Seamans which is seperate from the club, and meet a chica there.
I will be there end of the month and then sailing home.
But if you are around next season I can arrange a meeting or two for you.

Other Idea

Have you seen the lady at the dock where the cruisers take the water taxi to Phillipsburg.
I could also have her make an appointment for you. with a chica. But do not mention anything to her before i speak to her.
She has connections to 3 clubs.

Sunday
Beronica and I woke up late due to a marathon session last night till the sun rose. After morning exercises I dropped her off. I went directl to the Cock fights today on the dutch side. It was a super match with the winner best of 5 earning $5, 000- My friend was one of the two contestants. It came down to 2 vs 2. The fights last 15 minutes with many rules. However when the cocks were released my friends cock ended the match in 22 seconds. He owns some of the casas and I always bet with him, so all of my mongering was free this trip.

He was having a Happy Hour at El Capitan and there were literally at least 100 people in the paved parking lot, Many working girls, couples and many more onlookers.

I saw beronica and we went to her room for some more exercise.

It was a great ending session as I am leaving in the morning.

She is in room 2. Her nickname is Flacka.

More Sunday

More Sunday
After I wrote the previous note I ran into a local professional on Island, we got to talking at the happy hour on my way out.

There was a story about a fellow going crazy in the parking lot of defiance and crashing his car into many cars and later commiting murder off site.

Unfortunately my friends car was one of the ones that was smashed. He had a lot of explaining when he got home that night.

I was hungry so I decided to go by Carolinas for some food as the food in the restaurant is always good. I started sitting alone, then the fellow who used to run the back desk

At carolinas walked in with a chica from the bar and I was asked to join them. Frinkendel is a dutch hot dog cut open stuffed with a very nice sauce and fresh onions, very tasty, that coupled with #5 combo soup was quite filling. We talked with his friend Candy who is from Bogota and very dooable dark skinned great bolt ons and slim.

I was going to leave but he invited me back to the bar so I decided to join him. I did not want to see sofia as I was rather low on go juice.

However a tall dark chica with a great natural athletic figure and beautiful smile and skin came over and said hi and used my real name-who the hell was she?

Sunday---THE END---
She said do you remember me.sure! (actually no) she said that a fellow I know in Curacao is her boy friend. He is a friend of mine and he had told me to look Karina up I then recall the email but I did not put it together with her. He also told karina, I was coming. I had forgotten to look at my notes. She then went into a discussion as to how much she had missed me since 2010 and she had such a lovely time on the boat and the nights we spent together, remember the dinner we had with the owner of Carolinas and his wife? I must be having alzheimers because I remember nothing. There was something special when I bring a chica back to the boat she had to be special but for the life of me I could not remember her. We discussed this and that and wound up in her room. After an amazing session of DATY I then remembered her and the lake she left behind. Payback was astounding, I do not know now who is my favorite Beronica or Karina. But I must say that Karinas oral skills leave nothing to be desired as well as the rest of her body.

I now have all her intel for my return trip in 3 weeks and her Bogota info for June.

I must look back in the archives here for my notes on her as she will be the first on my list when I return.

Last edited:
PTA-- thanks for bringing this thread to my attention and for giving us such a great slice of mongering in St. Maartan. I might be there in the winter, and am really looking forward to it.

quint

St Martin--there are 5 brothels within 2000 feet of one another and 3 more further down in the same area. Mostly hot Colombianas. I am usually there every month in the winter. Outside of Colombia it is the best, although some would say that Campo Allegre (google it) in Curacao is better. Aruba is a distant third. There many "clubs" listed on the internet.
look for some of them for more info El Capitan , Carolinas, seamans, and Casa Blanca and add the words st martin are just a few. I will be back the end of the month.

Last edited: