Squid Games

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any one else watch this?

When I first tried it the dubbing was so bad I couldn't get thru the first episode.

But then someone suggested I give it a second chance.

It's pretty violent and some of the death scenes are gruesome.

The ending disappointed me but overall it kept me entertained over two nights.

Any one else watch this?

When I first tried it the dubbing was so bad I couldn't get thru the first episode.

But then someone suggested I give it a second chance.

It's pretty violent and some of the death scenes are gruesome.

The ending disappointed me but overall it kept me entertained over two nights.
Ironically enough, I had the exact same experience. I initially made it to just after him giving his daughter the pistol lighter. I just couldn't do it. I had a conversation with a colleague that binged the season and said I just needed to get over the hump. I tried again and little did I know the hump was about 90 seconds after I had initially stopped.

I thought it was interesting and, although I dislike dubs, I actually liked it. Like you, I thought the season ending was shit. I already don't like the direction that the series is going with it. I may or may not continue when the next season comes.

Show is pretty good. I'm three episodes in so far. Only negative is that there are 456 contestants and it seems like they have already surpassed killing that number yet half are still standing.

Started watching — Two episodes in ,.. At a loss here .. Certainly no prude when it comes to violent shows, but smh trying to understand how subject matter like this is so popular nowadays

I suppose my wish for a sitcom like All In The Family to be revived will not come true either

Started watching — Two episodes in ,.. At a loss here .. Certainly no prude when it comes to violent shows, but smh trying to understand how subject matter like this is so popular nowadays

I suppose my wish for a sitcom like All In The Family to be revived will not come true either
High plains drifter was pretty violent too.

It was just Weird for me.
It couldn't keep my interest.
Maybe I'm getting old.